Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor (4537 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by shadrach77: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ex Governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten Up By Sister And Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo,Daughter of former governor of Oyo State,known for her controversial way of life,was allegedly beaten to a stupor by her elder sister and nephew on Wednesday.

Kemi through her spokesperson, Zoie Roberts in a press statement, disclosed that the incident occurred in Ibadan at 5.15 pm, Wednesday, September 17 2014.

She was allegedly attacked in front of her Agodi residence while in a long running altercation with her sister Ms Funke Olunloyo, the Oyo state Special Adviser to the Governor on Education.
While being beaten, her mother allegedly cheered on and encouraged the act.

Her sister Funke Olunloyo, formerly Omitowoju and a mother of 4 assaulted her in public, accusing her of trying to bring the Oyo APC government down.
According to the statement, several motorists and bikers witnessed Kemi being beaten brutally and smashed in the head with a huge flower pot by a 15 year old boy, her nephew Fifehan Omitowoju and son of businessman Muyiwa Omitowoju, Funke’s ex husband.

The statement further reads: “Her mother, former Oyo state First Lady Mrs Funmilayo Olunloyo was also seen kicking Kemi in the head along with her grandson and daughter Funke.

“Mrs Funmilayo Olunloyo was heard cheering them on and was saying ‘Good, she’s dead, let her die’, as Kemi lay motionless with internal head injuries.
“Kemi suffered head injuries, knee bruises, a huge cut on her toe. She is slowly recovering from the Wednesday attack with internal head injuries and thanks to her fans, colleagues and partners for all the kind wishes”

1 Like

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Mogenerous(f): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2014
is D's real
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by RoyalRoy(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Are you for real?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Avril83: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Serves the mentally deranged woman right. They beat mad people in this part of the world though but she needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital.

5 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by soulglo: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Avril83: Serves the mentally deranged woman right. They beat mad people in this part of the world though but she needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital.

You're despicable. Hang your head in shame

1 Like

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Avril83: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

You're despicable. Gang your head in shame
. Kemi or kemi buttlicker, whichever you are, welcome. Go drown in ur tears. Very hilarious!!! Please who has a video clip of her being beaten. Would definitely be a blockburster.

11 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2014
After insultin ppl on Facebook, calling Jesus gay and other stuff. Wat can i say? It was a long time coming. She deserves every single punch and kick dat came her way. Maybe now she'll respect her old age

23 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Agbgift(f): 4:16am On Sep 19, 2014
grin cheesy
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Airforce1(m): 4:24am On Sep 19, 2014
I won't believe these story till I see the video footage

2 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by ifyalways(f): 4:55am On Sep 19, 2014
Wow.

This family sure have 'em. . .
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by android666: 5:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Eeyah.

7 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Mattin(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Pictures or adonb...or video or adonb!!!
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by ginajet(f): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2014
no kill her for us oh
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by gunuvi(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2014
pls do anyone has the bank account of those her sisters and nephew that taught that useless bastard lesson. I want to send some money to them for the weekend .

8 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
gunuvi: pls do anyone has the bank account of those her sisters and nephew that taught that useless bastard lesson. I want to send some money to them for the weekend .
I do... should I send it? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Agbgift(f): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
gunuvi: pls do anyone has the bank account of those her sisters and nephew that taught that useless bastard lesson. I want to send some money to them for the weekend .
Am their PA, so u can send it to me. And I promise it will get to them grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by diksucker(f): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

You're despicable. Hang your head in shame
I guess u r one of d fans she is referrinp to. neva knew she has a fan o. ndi ara
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by gunuvi(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Agbgift:
Adufetohposh: I do... should I send it? tongue
Agbgift:
women!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by gunuvi(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2014
ginajet: no kill her for us oh
lai lai we go kill am for you.

1 Like

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by lulukay(f): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2014
K.O for KOO grin shes bin knocked d Bleep out!! Choii ndo ooh embarassed
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by ginajet(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2014
gunuvi:
lai lai we go kill am for you.
why? tongue
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by enoqueen: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
if na my neighbour them beat una for put pics. I beg put pics or video make I believe else............

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by hungryboy(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
The level of intolerance for contrary opinion in this country is alarming,
so just because she is not a fan of the Apc in oyo state and has been calling some pastors names she deserves to be beaten by her sister and her nephew abi?,
In civilised climes her sister and her kid will be in jail for assault, some families are quite rotten sha, how do u let your kid beat your sister?, i can't even imagine myself doing that to my aunty, no matter the level of animosity we have.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by gunuvi(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
hungryboy: The level of intolerance for contrary opinion in this country is alarming,
so just because she is not a fan of the Apc in oyo state and has been calling some pastors names she deserves to be beaten by her sister and her nephew abi?,
In civilised climes her sister and her kid will be in jail for assault, some families are quite rotten sha, how do u let your kid beat your sister?, i can't even imagine myself doing that to my aunty, no matter the level of animosity we have.
my friend her own don pass boundary. dem suppose tie im mouth sef. don't forget say her mum also join them to beat her that means she has been disrespecting her mum too all these while.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by gunuvi(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2014
hungryboy: The level of intolerance for contrary opinion in this country is alarming,
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Yemlizzy(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Eeyah...i really don't think what her relatives did is nice. What if she died? It would have been a different story entirely.

1 Like

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by 175(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Yemlizzy: Eeyah...i really don't think what her relatives did is nice. What if she died? It would have been a different story entirely.

Naaaa. . .it would have been the real story! Is like dis bi.atch never bad mouth you or person wey u sabi once!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Yemlizzy(f): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2014
175:

Naaaa. . .it would have been the real story! Is like dis bi.atch never bad mouth you or person wey u sabi once!
Hmmm you think so. I don't take violence as the last resort in any situation anyway.
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by ifaoni(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2014
that lady is stupid. check my signature to get affordable datas.
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by bennyrazz: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2014
scrambling for pictures
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by DisGuy: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2014
this lady must be related to musiwa!! there's something in canadian water!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Donfamous(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Serves her right, wanted to support her b4, but since I saw her mum was even part of the event planner, I said its ok.
Omo to Ni Iya oun oni sun, oun Na ko Ni foju ko run

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Allegedly Rejects Her And The Baby / Nollywood Actresses Funke Akindele's Meme Garners Over 10 Million Views / Suya Seller Use Original Certificate Of A Unilag Student To Rap Suya. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.