Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor (4536 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by lorRhyMeZ: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

You're despicable. Hang your head in shame

Noooo,read d story again...if her mother could cheer and partake in d beating,then u shud know that the lady's case dun pass be careful
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
HugeCock: After insultin ppl on Facebook, calling Jesus gay and other stuff. Wat can i say? It was a long time coming. She deserves every single punch and kick dat came her way. Maybe now she'll respect her old age

Jesus Christ will not see beating her to stupor as a panacea to her blasphemy because He saved Saul(Paul the apostle) who was worse.

1 Like

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Avril83: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
The baboon even called her own mother an eediot on facebook. I recommend more beating to reset her brain.
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by soulglo: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Noooo,read d story again...if her mother could cheer and partake in d beating,then u shud know that the lady's case dun pass be careful

I don't have to read the post again. I read it and understand it. It does not matter that her mother was a part of the animalistic behavior. It changes nothing. The human being I quoted and I use the term human being loosely is an embarrassment. Nigerians are very violent people. This thread is a case in point. Her comment was not just ignorant, it was plain stupiid. Apparently this type of behavior is ok according to you and the "living thing" I quoted. Next she and her fellow hood rats will find someone on the streets and light them on fire and somehow that would be okay because after all their family endorses it. Please go sit in a corner and do some soul searching. We're human beings and we need to start acting like human beings

1 Like

Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Avril83: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

I don't have to read the post again. I read it and understand it. It does not matter that her mother was a part of the animalistic behavior. It changes nothing. The human being I quoted and I use the term human being loosely is an embarrassment. Nigerians are very violent people. This thread is a case in point. Her comment was not just ignorant, it was plain stupiid. Apparently this type of behavior is ok according to you and the "living thing" I quoted. Next she and her fellow hood rats will find someone on the streets and light them on fire and somehow that would be okay because after all their family endorses it. Please go sit in a corner and do some soul searching. We're human beings and we need to start acting like human beings
. Mr or Mrs buffoon. Go and sit ur arse down somewhere. Kemi must be paying you in cash or kind for u to be defending her this much. All you've typed just shows that u're as insane as the person you're advocating for. 90 percent of the people who have made comments about kemi's beating had nothing good to say about her, doesn't this show ur dumb self the kind of person she is? Voltron, defender of the universe.
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by soulglo: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Avril83: . Mr or Mrs buffoon. Go and sit ur arse down somewhere. Kemi must be paying you in cash or kind for u to be defending her this much. All you've typed just shows that u're as insane as the person you're advocating for. 90 percent of the people who have made comments about kemi's beating had nothing good to say about her, doesn't this show ur dumb self the kind of person she is? Voltron, defender of the universe.

I'm not surprised that your response sounds like what you would expect from someone who was raised in a ghetto. I'm assuming you're female based on your handle. It's one thing to be id1otic and another thing to be id1otic and female. There's really no decent place in the world for that combination. You're not very intelligent, you support behavior that most people would not even excuse in wild beasts, and even more attractive is that you're blissful in you ignorance. What a catch you are. Please go pick up a book. Kemi Olunloye might have a mental illness but she is actually intelligent. There are medications for mental illness but non for your self inflicted stupiidity. So you see, she's better than you.
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
That family surely do have a problem. Smh
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Avril83: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

I'm not surprised that your response sounds like what you would expect from someone who was raised in a ghetto. I'm assuming you're female based on your handle. It's one thing to be id1otic and another thing to be id1otic and female. There's really no decent place in the world for that combination. You're not very intelligent, you support behavior that most people would not even excuse in wild beasts, and even more attractive is that you're blissful in you ignorance. What a catch you are. Please go pick up a book. Kemi Olunloye might have a mental illness but she is actually intelligent. There are medications for mental illness but non for your self inflicted stupiidity. So you see, she's better than you.
I can see that you define intelligence based on how lunatics display. I said it! U're just as insane as Kemi and its unfortunate that you're even basking in the glory of your insanity, you're basically enjoying it. Please get help fast before your condition deteriorates cause it seems you may end up in the market square with the way u're going sooner than I actually thought. By the way, I give this kind of response to hopeless fools like you so go figure! Assss wipe!!!
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Avril83: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

You seem to know a lot about medications for mental illness. Permit me to ask if you've used your dose for today.
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by soulglo: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Avril83: I can see that you define intelligence based on how lunatics display. I said it! U're just as insane as Kemi and its unfortunate that you're even basking in the glory of your insanity, you're basically enjoying it. Please get help fast before your condition deteriorates cause it seems you may end up in the market square with the way u're going sooner than I actually thought. By the way, I give this kind of response to hopeless fools like you so go figure! Assss wipe!!!

You can refer to my previous post. The same applies to this post and any other one. A mentally unstable person is someone who sits on the sidelines and cheers a 15 year old breaking an object on somebody's head while his mother and grand mother cheers him on. That is the very definition of being mentally unstable. So you can call me ass wipe or what ever else you pull out of your "brain". Does not change anything. You are still an unrepentant ignoramus and I am still the wonderful person I am. I know a couple of 19 year old young women who can mentor you. Forget that you were probably born in 1983. If you can make a quarter of the sense they would make you would be far more presentable than you are now. Being able to talk like a drunk sailor and beat people up on the streets does not make you a grown woman. Just a shameless one.
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Avril83: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

You can refer to my previous post. The same applies to this post and any other one. A mentally unstable person is someone who sits on the sidelines and cheers a 15 year old breaking an object on somebody's head while his mother and grand mother cheers him on. That is the very definition of being mentally unstable. So you can call me ass wipe or what ever else you pull out of your "brain". Does not change anything. You are still an unrepentant ignoramus and I am still the wonderful person I am. I know a couple of 19 year old young women who can mentor you. Forget that you were probably born in 1983. If you can make a quarter of the sense they would make you would be far more presentable than you are now. Being able to talk like a drunk sailor and beat people up on the streets does not make you a grown woman. Just a shameless one.
. Of course, the likes of you will know you to be a wonderful person i.e mad people like you. Say whatever you like , still doesn't change the fact that rabid dogs like you and your "intelligent" mentally ill role model deserved to be whipped to bring some small sense out of your senselessness. And YES, I would sit down and gladly watch a teenager flog an eeediot like you cause you're a menace to the society. People like you shouldn't be living among human beings but inside caves or cages. Whoooohoooo!! Bring it on! Bring the asssss whupping on for madglo and his likes!
Re: Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor by Avril83: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

Fool trying to justify madness. Keep on researching about me, of course you can deduce from my handle that I'm female and was probably born in 1983. Google is also your friend. Atleast I have an identity whether your deductions are right or wrong, but you don't have an identity and it shows that you're simply an animal who's lucky enough to find itself among humans. Return to your cage please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo / Tonto Dikeh Before And After / Complete History And Biography Of Dagrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.