Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490690 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Metropolitan: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Adaobi2339:
ACDC in conjunction with B. W Interprise invite you for a job interview on 19th August 2016. Time: 8.00am. Venue: Mega Grills fastfood last floor rumudara junction beside skyebank. Ref: DOR/NOW/6610.
Pls help. Is this real or scam?

Run like an Olympic gold medalist in a 100m race where Usain Bolt struggles to win silver.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by agrovick(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
mystic70563:
i applied for a job wich email address ends wit @popfloodgate.com and today, i got a message from them as thus,

''you have been invited for an interview on 22nd aug 2016 at 6th floor,65c opebi road, by salvation bus stop,opp keystone bank ner monarch plaza''.

please i sence gnld,you guys should help me verify

cc:

eremy,
nairalanders.
If you have free time, I suggest you check it out. Reason for this is because the message seems to go against the trend of those GNLD jobs where you get an invite for an interview scheduled for the next day. This particular one has a 4 day grace, so it's possible it's legit.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sweetum: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Adaobi2339:
ACDC in conjunction with B. W Interprise invite you for a job interview on 19th August 2016. Time: 8.00am. Venue: Mega Grills fastfood last floor rumudara junction beside skyebank. Ref: DOR/NOW/6610.
It's real.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alex81(m): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2016
sweetum:

It's real.

shocked shocked shocked

ds is GNLD format my dear.

dont allow adaobi2339 to suffer biko... or come back hia and rain curses on ds thread. grin

ada run for life oo. cheesy grin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by agrovick(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iamademola(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2016
ceecee0703:
Did anyone ger this.

We wish to invite you for an aptitude test in connection with your application for the above position in an Engineering Company based in Lekki area of Lagos recently advertised by us. Date: Friday August 19, 2016 Time: 10 am Venue: Beckley Consulting Ltd No 19, Ire Akari Road Ire Akari Est Isolo – Lagos Close to Isolo Market and Taiwo Supermarket Please let us know with a response to this mail or to info@beckleyconsulting.com, if you will be available for the test not later than 3pm on Thursday August 18, 2016 as only candidates who confirm their availability will be allowed to write the test. Regards. Collins O.
bro good morning,wish you luck in your test .I applied on 18th,i guess I was late though. when did u actually apply before you got the test invite? and what is the name of the engineering company. I applied for the position of a Civil Engineer,which position did you applied for?. your response wud b much apriciated
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nellyquash(f): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Adaobi2339:

Oh girl GNLD..........My gf regretted ever wasting her precious time and transport to that place last week.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Guys I got an invite from Elite Atlantic, 2A Johnson str off Dipeolu Str by Allen junction awolowo way, ikeja lag. Did my research and they seem legit, an educationa oversees consulting firm. Yes, I remember applying for a client relationship position.

Cc eremy and co.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I understand you, all I can say is be calm. I've gotten more than 6 legit invites from this forum plus gnld invites too often ignored as well, same with other people
Bro just calm down, things go shape up. Thats y we come back here to confirm interviews so we dont fall victims.

Wonderful words of encouragement and wisdom. Gos bless you, dude.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Optimusprime:

God bless you for those words

Bless you too bro.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2016
AiJay015:

Wonderful words of encouragement and wisdom. Gos bless you, dude.

Bless you too bro.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by buttercop(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
So has anyone actually been to Tizeti Network Limited concerning the internship positions advertised? Because I live not too far and decided to go there yesterday and the place was positively locked up. I am not exactly sure what to make of this.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
buttercop:
So has anyone actually been to Tizeti Network Limited concerning the internship positions advertised? Because I live not too far and decided to go there yesterday and the place was positively locked up. I am not exactly sure what to make of this.

I got the invite but didn't turn up, too far from my place after doing my analysis.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ceecee0703(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
iamademola:
bro good morning,wish you luck in your test .I applied on 18th,i guess I was late though. when did u actually apply before you got the test invite? and what is the name of the engineering company. I applied for the position of a Civil Engineer,which position did you applied for?. your response wud b much apriciated
I applied for the position of a geologist. I guess I applied on Monday or so. I don't know the companys name.
the recruiting firm rescheduled the test to Monday 22, Aug.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iamademola(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
ceecee0703:

I applied for the position of a geologist. I guess I applied on Monday or so. I don't know the companys name.
the recruiting firm rescheduled the test to Monday 22, Aug.
Ok thanks for the info.i hope to get the invite before then too
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by princesweetman2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
eremy:
Computer science job available. Pay: #150,000 Token required for registration by the recruiter.

Experience in QA in IT firm necessary.
Interested? PM me.

AM INTERESTED SIR

EREMY
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by princesweetman2(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
mystic70563:
i applied for a job wich email address ends wit @popfloodgate.com and today, i got a message from them as thus,

''you have been invited for an interview on 22nd aug 2016 at 6th floor,65c opebi road, by salvation bus stop,opp keystone bank ner monarch plaza''.

cc:

eremy,
nairalanders.

I ALSO GOT IT ..

I GUESS ITS GENUINE
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
princesweetman2:

I ALSO GOT IT ..
I GUESS ITS GENUINE

boss its gnld
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
princesweetman2:

I ALSO GOT IT ..
I GUESS ITS GENUINE

boss its gnld
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
iamademola:
same here bro..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
mactressy:
i also got the message, pls someone should tell us abt them .thanks
wot did u applied for?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by franashi(f): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2016
You are shortlisted for interview at Micronova Pharma. 3, Billingsway, Oregun Ind. Layout, Alausa, Ikeja by 10am. Bring 3 copies of CV & passports. Please how real is this and who also got it?Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:52am On Aug 20, 2016
mystic70563:

cc:

eremy,
nairalanders.

http://www.nigeriasbusinessdirectory.com/index.php/businesses/1313-ls-scientific-limited/profile

https://mobile.facebook.com/Makitchenopebi/?_rdr

The building seems to house different offices. Any phone number?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:02am On Aug 20, 2016
Appliedmaths:
Guys I got an invite from Elite Atlantic, 2A Johnson str off Dipeolu Str by Allen junction awolowo way, ikeja lag. Did my research and they seem legit, an educationa oversees consulting firm. Yes, I remember applying for a client relationship position.

Cc eremy and co.

They seem legit. There's a rep here on NL. Check out profile:
https://www.nairaland.com/eliteatlantic/posts

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2016
eremy:

http://www.nigeriasbusinessdirectory.com/index.php/businesses/1313-ls-scientific-limited/profile

https://mobile.facebook.com/Makitchenopebi/?_rdr

The building seems to house different offices. Any phone number?

no phone number was given...Pls is it legit
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by vic4real22: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2016
This is to formally invite you for an interview with us Date: Wednesday 24th August 2016 Time: 10am Venue: POP FLOODGATE LTD. 6th Floor L'Monarch Plaza, 65c Opebi Road by Salvation Bus stop beside Keystone Bank Ikeja, Lagos State pls can anybody help me out, is real or a Gnd brand.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2016
vic4real22:
This is to formally invite you for an
interview with us
Date: Wednesday 24th August 2016
Time: 10am
Venue: POP FLOODGATE LTD.
6th Floor L'Monarch Plaza, 65c Opebi
Road by Salvation Bus stop
beside Keystone Bank Ikeja, Lagos State
pls can anybody help me out, is real or a Gnd brand.

As eremy rightly said that address is widely known as those gnld centre. If u still insist, I suggest u pair with a nairalander to be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gideonjeta(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2016
vic4real22:
This is to formally invite you for an
interview with us
Date: Wednesday 24th August 2016
Time: 10am
Venue: POP FLOODGATE LTD.
6th Floor L'Monarch Plaza, 65c Opebi
Road by Salvation Bus stop
beside Keystone Bank Ikeja, Lagos State
pls can anybody help me out, is real or a Gnd brand.

I also got the same message...they have a website....
www.popfloodgate.com I checked them out but since mine is on Wednesday,..I just dey observe because I noticed some individuals got invite for Monday.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by xsanctus(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
shevgzee:
AUGUST URGENT VACANCIES/JOB OPENINGS
Our clients, in technology, insurance, Media & entertainment, financial services, FMCG, Real Estate, etc are all seeking passionate, innovative and independent candidates who can work under little or no supervision.

Job Title/Positions: 1) Business development executive; 2) Marketing executive; 3) Sales Agent/Executive

Level: Entry level/experienced professionals

Location: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Calabar, Uyo, Enugu, Anambra, Owerri, Benin City, Delta, Ogun, Ilorin, Jos, Kogi, Abia, etc.

Job summary - Capturing and managing customers, business analysis and reporting, working independently at your desired location, customer service & relationship mgt, etc.

Salary: N40,000-N60,000 PLUS commission (starters); N70,000 - N100,000 PLUS commission (after 3-6 months) or higher with impressive performance.

Deadline of Application - Sunday August 28th, 2016.

Work starts - September/October 2016

Click here to apply - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHbbu0MPHuZtTa7vttyhUvWAeb4XGE4xtcUDQRtECirlzN_A/viewform .

Is this an online job?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.