Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488678 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mayorchelsea(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Evening everyone,please how best can I get to Adeniran Ogunsanya Street in Surulere from Ikotun axis.I can find my way to Cele Express,from Cele is where the next hurdle lies.Please,you can share alternative route to Surulere to from Ikotun with time/distance as a major factor.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donmatin(m): 6:04am On Nov 23, 2016
From cele express just ask maruwa guys but if you get to lawson,you can locate the place easily
mayorchelsea:
Evening everyone,please how best can I get to Adeniran Ogunsanya Street in Surulere from Ikotun axis.I can find my way to Cele Express,from Cele is where the next hurdle lies.Please,you can share alternative route to Surulere to from Ikotun with time/distance as a major factor.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mayorchelsea(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2016
donmatin:
From cele express just ask maruwa guys but if you get to lawson,you can locate the place easily
Thank you,I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Drayoflife(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good afternoon everyone,

Does anybody know how much carparts Nigeria pay their entry level?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MarkGud(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good afternoon all,

Who knows about Fundquest Nigeria, got aptitude test invite from them, so i want to know their test format and payment for a graduate trainee position?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MevsU(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
MarkGud:
Good afternoon all,

Who knows about Fundquest Nigeria, got aptitude test invite from them, so i want to know their test format and payment for a graduate trainee position?

Got the test invite too, slated for Saturday. I hope someone comes up with what to expect.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nonsso: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
good evening all. please how can I get to Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi from Ogba?? thank you very much
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello? Can someone please link me to a entry level graphic design job? I just need to keep busy while improving my skills as I have no industry experience. I'm looking to start somewhere since I'm not skilled enough to go freelance.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
nonsso:
good evening all.
please how can I get to Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi from Ogba??
thank you very much

From Ogba, u will get direct bus to Obalende, wen u get to Obalende ask where they do board bus going to Dolphin Estate(it is directly opposite d BRT park at Obalende)

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nonsso: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
derespect:

From Ogba, u will get direct bus to Obalende, wen u get to Obalende ask where they do board bus going to Dolphin Estate(it is directly opposite d BRT park at Obalende)

thank you very much
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2016

Role: Personal Assistant 
Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications:
1. A relevant university degree.
2. At least 2 years’ relevant work experience in a reputable company. 
3. Superior oral and written skills. 
4. Microsoft Office Skills
5. Organization, Time Management and Presentation Skills. 
Interested and Qualified applicants should kindly forward their CVs to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com with the subject PERSONAL ASSISTANT.‎
HELP DESK staff needed to work for ONE MONTH for a transport company.
A reputable transport company needs HELP DESK staff for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within CELE, AJAH, IYANA-IPAJA, ALAFIA, COKER axis in Lagos. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject HELP DESK to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016

***‎
@goldwaters,Lagos‎

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by larryray26(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2016
MarkGud:
Good afternoon all,

You will do a paper test with calculation questions,English,questions relating to finance,comprehension,write an essay. Expect questions relating to economics as a subject. It is all related to numeracy course of university.
Pay should be good anyway for a trainee.
I don't work there but based on experience with them.

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nonsso: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good afternoon all‎
Please can anyone help me with road description on how to get to Engineering Close, Off Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island from Dolphin estate ikoyi.
Thanks in advance ‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Entry Level Student Recruitment Officer – Lagos, Nigeria
Transquisite Career Academy is the Learning and Development arm of Transquisite Consulting Group. In the first quarter of 2017, we are launching internationally recognised distance learning programmes to the Nigerian Market and we are currently looking for a Graduate Student Recruitment Officer to join our organisation to develop the brand and expand the operations.

As the course representative, and the first point of contact; the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate impeccable communication skills both written and verbal who is able to engage with professionals and C-Level Executives

For more information and To apply visit www.transquisiteconsulting.com
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2016

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
‎A young IT personnel who is knowledgeable in hardware etc is needly urgently. Deadline is today. Send CV to recruitment@hazonholdings.com

***‎
If you're an IT graduate, with international experience willing to work for a bank in Lagos, send ‎your cv to admin@trimconsult.co.uk

***‎
Head, Talent Management
Industry: A leading Commercial Bank

Qualifications 
1. Bachelors degree in a relevant field. 
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. 
3. Bilingual, with proficiency in English and French. 
Interested and Qualified candidates can send their resumes to kehinde.akintobi@hcp-ng.com with the subject TALENT MANAGER 

‎***

IT personnel

Qualifications 
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science 
2. Knowledgeable in networking, hardware, and systems administration
3. CCNA certification is an added advantage. 
Kindly forward qualified CVs to recruitment@hazonholdings.com. Deadline for submission is TODAY, 24th November, 2016. The title of the application should read IT Personnel.‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MevsU(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2016
Good morning , please how can I get to this address from Ajah.
235A, Ikorodu Crescent, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos

Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MissIndependent(f): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2016
MevsU:
Good morning , please how can I get to this address from Ajah.
235A, Ikorodu Crescent, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos

Thanks
Board Obalende bus in Ajah when you drop @Obalende, enter Keke in Dolphin estate tell them to drop you where the estate shuttle is then enter estate shuttle to that address. Dolphin Estate shuttle is#50 and Marwa in Dolphin is #50 from Ajah to Obalende is 200 sometimes 250m Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MevsU(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2016
MissIndependent:
Board Obalende bus in Ajah when you drop @Obalende, enter Keke in Dolphin estate tell them to drop you where the estate shuttle is then enter estate shuttle to that address. Dolphin Estate shuttle is#50 and Marwa in Dolphin is #50 from Ajah to Obalende is 200 sometimes 250m Goodluck.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Shollyjay90(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Gud Day Palz,my Sister Iz Looking For Wia To Do Her IT In Ibadan,she Studied Insurance.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Africa Sales Academy is a dynamic and ground-breaking company that combines elements of coaching, recruitment and reality television in a truly unprecedented way. Our company has been created to reach out across the country to give a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ambitious and driven individuals who desire progressive and financial rewarding careers in Sales.

JOB TITLE:  DIRECT SALES AGENT 

Job Description

Create a robust sales lead generation pipeline
Conversion of leads to sales
Prepare weekly and monthly report on sales activities
Ensure follow up with clients on repayment, daily coordination of marketing activities
Give support to team lead and sales supervisors
The candidate will need to

Have prior marketing and sales experience.

Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly reports
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing set goals and objectives

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Desired Qualities:

Business development skills
Self-Motivation
Professional work Ethics
Positive work attitude
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Strategic and innovative thinking
Excellent Oral and written communication skills
Sales and Results driven
Ability to work effectively in teams
Proven track record of achieving targets and deliverables
QUALIFICATIONS:

A B.Sc./HND qualification in any relevant field.
Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Computer and internet literacy

Please send your CVs to s.akande@africasalesacademy. com.

Please note – CVs must be sent before 12pm on Tuesday 29th November. We will not attend to any CVs sent after the stipulated time and date.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ibadan job

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Do I need to meet all the requirements needed for a job before applying for it?

Answer: No you don't. Don't let a job listing's list of criteria intimidate you. The list of requirements are more a wish list for the ideal candidate and may not need to be taken so literally.
For example, you might not have the specific accomplishments or industry experience listed for the job, but you might have the right skills.

Often, it's not an exact match they're looking for-it's the right skill set.
The trick is proving that the experiences you've had have given you what it takes to do the job you're applying to. Do this by using specific examples throughout your resume and cover letter.
Focus on the transferable skills-in this case, managing people, building relationships, and raising money-and how they translate to the responsibilities in the job description.
The worse thing that can happen if you apply and aren't a good fit is not getting an interview or the job. If you don't apply, You definitely won't.

-copied

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Horladimeyjey(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hi all, I am a graduate of physiology (2:1) in the medical sciences from University of Ilorin with further trainings in global health and project management. I am looking for a job in Oyo State preferably in Ibadan or somewhere close. Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Holyboyy: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Get #2,500 OFF Your First UBER Ride In Lagos And Abuja

Hello everybody ......

Do you know that u can get #2,500 off ur first trip in Lagos and Abuja with UBER ?

Save yourself from stress attached to driving all the times .

Perfect . Here is how you would do it .

1. Download UBER

2. Register on UBER

3. Go to promotions and click on Add code , then insert this promo code : NGBA57

And Yippe !!! Congratulations ...

Ride from Yaba to Ikoyi

Ikeja to Abule egba and so on with ur clique .

Ride in style with ur friends , Very comfortable and secure .

NB : It is available for new users /first time riders only

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.