Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490098 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eghuan1(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2016
kaze4blues:
Pls ow do I get to this location

951b Admiral Oduwaye Street Omole Phase 2. Isheri Ojodu Berger

am cumin frm osun state

If you get to Ojodu Berger, come down the bridge and take a bike to omole phase 2.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2016
scarr:

No disrespect my friend but would google maps also navigate where the person would enter danfo?

You can get exact bus stop by bus stop direction. Locate yourself first with your GPS... Then search for your destination, all you need do now is to get directions there's a button for that with alternative routes to beat traffic. The world has evolved man!

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Aim07(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Please who is with me on this? I got this text below this morning. What should I expect? Please share any info that may be of help. thanks

Sequel to your application for appointment into the LASU-PDS programme, you are hereby invited for an interview on Thursday 15th December. 2016 by 9.00am.You are to report at the Evans Hall, Admin. Block, LASU, Epe campus. Ag Director
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adabsmith(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2016
scarr:

No disrespect my friend but would google maps also navigate where the person would enter danfo?
Typical Nigerian grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by YTderin(f): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Appliedmaths:

You can get exact bus stop by bus stop direction. Locate yourself first with your GPS... Then search for your destination, all you need do now is to get directions there's a button for that with alternative routes to beat traffic. The world has evolved man!
I thought I was the only one that used to wonder about all those questions on directions . Google map has saved my life lots of times.
Maybe it's the inability to read a map, or laziness, I don't even understand.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by scarr: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Man i know how to use google maps and i use it effectively and efficiently because i have a car.
See ss of my home, work and fav places.
For those using public trans, you might end up wasting unnecessary time and money, because according to gmaps its better to take ikotun to oshodi from egbeda, when in real time, Ikeja is much better and faster.

The people that said "Person wey ask for direction no dey lost" are wiser than you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CHAIRMAN
The E.A to the Chairman will be responsible for all-round support and office coordination to the organization, ensuring the installation of appropriate systems and procedures for the team’s success. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the Chairman, providing general office management, meeting and work co-ordination.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a reputable institution in the UK or US.
Experience:
Three to five years’ professional experience in an Executive Assistant role preferred.Very sound numerical and finance background.
Specialized computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office is essential.

Must be adept at using various applications including database, scheduling software, and must be able to communicate via e-mail.

Language Skills

Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Ability to read, draft and interpret official documents.

Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.

Ability to speak effectively before groups of external stakeholders, clients or employees of organization.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to: resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adabsmith(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
scarr:

Man i know how to use google maps and i use it effectively and efficiently because i have a car.
See ss of my home, work and fav places.
For those using public trans, you might end up wasting unnecessary time and money, because according to gmaps its better to take ikotun to oshodi from egbeda, when in real time, Ikeja is much better and faster.

The people that said "Person wey ask for direction no dey lost" are wiser than you
I fancy you bro... Google Map helps only when you're driving your personal ride but trust me it's a waste of time if u don't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mrbllymer: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
YTderin:

I thought I was the only one that used to wonder about all those questions on directions . Google map has saved my life lots of times.
Maybe it's the inability to read a map, or laziness, I don't even understand.
madam it's neither inability to read maps nor laziness, from experience it's better you ask peeps for direction when boarding commercial vehicle.... It's easier, faster, saves time and stressfree..

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mrbllymer: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I always tell people to learn how to use Google maps, no disrespect my friend. That app would navigate you to your destination. I saw this late and I feel you would have gotten a prefect direction. Cheers!
ain't a novice on Google map usage but I prefer to ask, it saves time and money... Thanks though..

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by scarr: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
adabsmith:

I fancy you bro... Google Map helps only when you're driving your personal ride but trust me it's a waste of time if u don't

Spot On. its better to just ask especially in Lagos, just make sure u ask two or more people

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by YTderin(f): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mrbllymer:
madam it's neither inability to read maps nor laziness, from experience it's better you ask peeps for direction when boarding commercial vehicle.... It's easier, faster, saves time and stressfree..
If you say so.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ColtPython(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
I use google maps

When google maps fail, I ask people...

If peeps are too lazy to give you directions on where you are going here on NL, try send a tweet @gidi_traffic. You'll get a lot of directions with different options on how to get to your destination. Also indicate whether you are driving or boarding public transport...

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ColtPython(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
kaze4blues:
Pls ow do I get to this location

951b Admiral Oduwaye Street Omole Phase 2. Isheri Ojodu Berger

am cumin frm osun state

Did you later go? How was it?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
‎Freelance Graphic Designer needed urgently at Argitech Limited. All interested shouldsend CV to jobs@argitech.com.ng‎

***‎
A sales company is now hiring Male Admin Officers (must speak Ibo & Hausa fluently) Interested should send CV to binta.dahiru@euro-mega.com‎
‎Alfred & Victoria Associates is an ICT company recruiting for the position of Station Engineer.

Send CV to babidemi@alfred-victoria.com‎

‎There is an opportunity for an Intern to work in the IT dept of a company.He/She must be good in software apps. Send CV to tolani@fc.com.ng‎
‎Elect/Elect HND/Bsc (3-4yrs experience) on High Speed Machines (Electrical Panels) Salary: N90,000-120,000 Location: ABUJA

CV: lekside11@yahoo.co.uk

Blogger job

https://socialmediaweek.org/lagos/write-for-us/

‎Civil Engineers needed (full-time) Experience: 2 years minimum Location: Lekki, Lagos. Apply to admin@sesewa.org‎

Procurement Officer (full-time) Experience- Entry level

Location: Lagos Island Apply with CV & cover letter to admin@sesewa.org

INTERNS

JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for motivated, detailed and dedicate fresh graduates in the various subject areas: Math, English, Science, Arts, Accounting/ Business, who are eager to learn about children’s book publishing and to be part of a small and creative team.
Selected candidates will help out with in the editorial, design and sales team.
The desired time commitment is thirty hours a week; between 10am to 4pm each weekday.
This internship does not offer any monetary compensation.

RESPONSIBILITIES
Editorial:
Assisting with proofreading manuscripts, page layouts, making advances/sample copies and teachers workshops.
Design:

Assist designers with preliminary page set-up, font and format selection and other creative duties.
Sales:

Assist with sales reports, handling job orders. branding strategies, as well as content for website, Assist with social networking (Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn,etc..).

TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV’s to “Textsworth Publishing Limited Magodo, Lagos” via: twpcjbr@yahoo.com

DUE DATE: 20 December, 2016

‎Recruitment Research Intern (NYSC Only)‎
https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFcCD18wnWfHHvPZq906wB1k

Do you.have the look charisma boldness of a professional all round model?
Then send your pictures to 08189889468
State your name, location and statistics.‎

Abuja
***‎

Telesales Needed

Fresh graduates, preferably female. Must stay on the Island. Cvs to oakinboade@doheneyservices.co m Thanks 
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by onyenedumicheal(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2016
any hardware installation like CCTV, dstv training Pls contact me to learn. it's urgent contact me on whatsapp 07033719801 or email at Onyenedumicheal@gany hardware installation like CCTV, dstv training Pls contact me to learn. it's urgent contact me on whatsapp 07033719801 or email at Onyenedumicheal@gany hardware installation like CCTV, dstv training Pls contact me to learn. it's urgent contact me on whatsapp 07033719801 or email at Onyenedumicheal@g
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by onyenedumicheal(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2016
any hardware installation like CCTV, dstv training Pls contact me to learn. it's urgent contact me on whatsapp 07033719801 or email at Onyenedumicheal@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by idirect(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
please anybody with a hint of what to expect in Total Nigeria interview and also their salary package . I applied as a Sales Admin (contract) and my interview is on Monday. Thanks you all
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by elmisti(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
idirect:
please anybody with a hint of what to expect in Total Nigeria interview and also their salary package . I applied as a Sales Admin (contract) and my interview is on Monday. Thanks you all

Guy. Hw far na... U jst dey ball from interview to interview......biko shey make i pm u...need ur insight on smtn
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bsharp: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please how do I get to 18, Akanbi Danmole Street, South West, Ikoyi from Ketu? Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adabsmith(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
idirect:
I applied as sales admin too
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by idirect(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
elmisti:

Guy. Hw far na... U jst dey ball from interview to interview......biko shey make i pm u...need ur insight on smtn
baba man pinkin just dey hustle ni ooo.
No lele, buzz me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by idirect(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
adabsmith:
I applied as sales admin too 09038358800
I will chat you up
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by idirect(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
adabsmith:
I applied as sales admin too 09038358800
I will chat you up
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:32am On Dec 15, 2016
VACANCY FOR INTERNS
Do you have a passion for CONTENT CREATION (article, audio and video), DIGITAL & CREATIVE MEDIA (graphic and cinematography) and AUDIO PRODUCTION Then this might just be for you.

6 weeks internship from December – January/February (very flexible work hours)
Internship positions are unpaid (stipends are however expended on executive management’s discretion)
Slots available include full or part time.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Depending on the position you are applying for;

CONTENT CREATION; you will be exposed to content crafting for various arms of the site and will have to come up with creative content to boost traffic to the site.
CREATIVE AND DIGITAL MEDIA; you will have hands on experience and will assist in strategizing and implementing various media projects across the group. AUDIO PRODUCTION; offer technical support (primarily software based) to the radio department and will also help as needed.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE

Be Passionate
Be a Student
Own a laptop
Stay in Lagos

EXTRA ADVANTAGE (based on position being applied for)

Know how to write and edit
Blogging know-how
Graphic design prowess
Experience with Adobe Audition
Studio equipment knowledge

HOW CAN YOU APPLY

Send your resume and a one page letter telling us what your passion is and convince us how you can add value (very simple yeah)…oops, also add your social media handles, please!

In the subject of the mail, kindly indicate interested internship position you are applying for.

All mails should be forwarded to interns@lifegiva.com ONLY.

Deadline is 23rd December, 2016.

We wish you an exciting experience at LIFEGIVA.

LIFEGIVA is a registered company, so your internship experience is not just ‘voluntary’ experience; it counts on your CV.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Work at Trulo Nigeria as a business development officer. Send cv to info@trulo.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:42am On Dec 15, 2016
‎Opportunity for cinematographer, video editor, motion graphics designer 
Send cv to info@freemedigital.com
‎***
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. As a Management outpost, it synthesizes the managerial and strategic needs of the subsidiaries, drives the vision and positions the firms for competitiveness.

If you are technologically inclined, creative, have a knack for giving great service and passionate about building the most technologically driven road transport company in Africa, vacancies are available for the following roles:

OPERATIONS MANAGER (OM)

SERVICE MANAGER (SM)

TO APPLY
Please note that applications must come with a not-more than 300 words cover letter, typed directly on the body of the email, explaining why you are best fit for any of these roles.

Applications should be sent to
‎sperecruitment@gigm.com.

We look forward to having a chat with you.‎

‎***
Anyone looking for a job as a yam chips packer and fryer? send your CV to heylagos001@gmail.com. 
Qualifications: Must be Nigerian. ‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by paulGrundy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
idirect:

Hafa, how did you apply? What's the site?

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
A Law Firm is hiring for the position of Lawyer in Lagos. Individual must have completed Law School. Send CV to careers@hoickandduke.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bsharp: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello guys. Please how do I get to Abax-OOSA 18, Akanbi Danmole Street, South West, Ikoyi from Ketu? Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Doralad(f): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2016
Good day. Quick question please. Were you invited for graduate trainee test?
Bsharp:
Hello guys. Please how do I get to Abax-OOSA 18, Akanbi Danmole Street, South West, Ikoyi from Ketu? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.