Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1491776 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
email your CV with Sales Executive in subject line. By 13th Jan, 2017

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by manny4u(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
A Renewable Energy firm based in Abuja is urgently in need of an Office Administrator (Female).
Required Qualification: HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years working experience.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
Responsible for all administrative issues, maintaining office systems including data management and filling.
Ordering office supplies
Monitor the reception and surroundings and ensure it is clean.
Maintain all files and records and ensure confidentiality is protected.
Act as a custodian of all policies and procedures.
Any other duty (ies) that may be assigned.
Completing personal task for executives.
Generate all related communication as directed by management and ensure confidentiality is protected.
Compulsory Skill Set: The ideal candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision, proactive, flexible, smart, goal oriented and work well on a team. Must be computer literate. (Ms Word, Excel, Power point and use of the internet), have good interpersonal relationship, management of material and personnel resources, strong organizational and time management abilities, good communication skills over the phone and great multi tasking skills, and should have basic numerate skills.
Send CV and cover letter to patricia.onah@powercelllimited.com
Closing date: 20/01/2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Talkingboy: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
onyenedumicheal:
a client have ask for me to create a whatsapp group were by Nigerians especially thoes that reside in Lagos so he can be sending job post and invite.
this free program will last for a year. in order to track how many people were given job in the group.

how ever the group is to also help our self too by sharing unadvertised invite and idea before interview.

there will be no abuse or invite on this group because some client dis days go to whatsapp group to track behavior of applicants.

https:///AVQ3Iv3y1u10K0wR62hHDI

Link Error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sirviktor(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please how do I locate this address from Mile 2, No 8 Sabiu Ajose, Off Bode Thomas street, Surulere Lagos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lawunmmie: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Just got the same message today pls are they real
After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with LIVE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, No 2 Osolo way, By 7/8 Bus-stop, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.

The fixed date is WEDNESDAY 11TH JANUARY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.

You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.

http://www.livesolution.com.ng /

DESCRIPTION:

FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.

Regards,

HR DEPT.

You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purposes
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by learoce(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
good day enlighten nairalanders. Please I want to inquire about the authenticity of the global Civil Society and Public affairs commission, an acclaimed body under a body called United African states. The office address is said to be located at 28,Julius nyerere Crescent, asokoro, Abuja.Please anyone with verified information about the authenticity of the agency should come to my rescue as I am being invited to work for them through a third party contractor whom I can not readily vouch for. Please help me.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mankayzee09: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
learoce:
good day enlighten nairalanders. Please I want to inquire about the authenticity of the global Civil Society and Public affairs commission, an acclaimed body under a body called United African states. The office address is said to be located at 28,Julius nyerere Crescent, asokoro, Abuja.Please anyone with verified information about the authenticity of the agency should come to my rescue as I am being invited to work for them through a third party contractor whom I can not readily vouch for. Please help me.

Are you in there office on Monday, how does it go, I couldn't make it.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ogeoflyf(f): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
lawunmmie:
Just got the same message today pls are they real
After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with LIVE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, No 2 Osolo way, By 7/8 Bus-stop, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.

The fixed date is WEDNESDAY 11TH JANUARY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.

You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.

http://www.livesolution.com.ng /

DESCRIPTION:

FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.

Regards,

HR DEPT.

You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purposes

GNLD people done dey crase oo. grin grin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by beebi5(f): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ebony Logistics invites u 4 an interview on Wed.11/1/17 by 10am @ 11, Monilola Oyeyinka off Ajibade Babatola Str Ajao Est Junction Airport Rd Lagos. 08033606927.

Abeg my pple is it gnld?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2017
GNLD are getting better than MTN, they're everywhere you go.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Medley(m): 1:02am On Jan 11, 2017
sirviktor:

I was supposed to write the test today but couldn't make it.
Are you sure its a test or a trainee interview?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Medley(m): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2017
sirviktor:
Please how do I locate this address from Mile 2, No 8 Sabiu Ajose, Off Bode Thomas street, Surulere Lagos
From mile 2, take a bus going to cele, from cele take lawanson, then from lawanson take a bus going to ojuelegba, then under the bridge u will see keke going to bode thomas
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by onyenedumicheal(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2017
Talkingboy:

Link Error
email me on Onyenedumicheal@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2017
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES 

Brand Managers Outlet Business  Development  executives

SALES EXECUTIVE MAKEUP / BEAUTY THERAPIST 

PERSONAL ASSISTANT 

FACILITY MANAGER 

COMPANY driver

SECURITY GUARD 

Inventory officer ‎
At NovareLekki mall ‎
Send cv and role being applied for to Career@montaigneplace.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2017
MoodAfrica is looking to fill the following positions: Creative assistant/designer. Experienced tailors who can cut. 

For more information, send an email to moodafrica@gmail.com indicating the slot you're interested in.‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2017
Barbers and stylists needed in Lekki /Ajah

081‎36240544
08‎163402542

‎Want to  work at Sweet Sensation Ikeja? forward your CV to fog231@yahoo.com... there are 5 slots 

Subject: CV from talaranta

***‎
Octogone International is looking for an Executive Assistant. 
 ‎
Our preferred candidate should have had experience working In a fast-paced environment . As an Executive Assistant, you will be required to be on top of everything that involves the Executive. You must be discerning, confidential and efficient The Executive requires a candidate who is punctual, coordinated and supportive. A positive attitude is also required with this role. 
Please forward CV to kkoroye@gmail.com.‎

A passionate salesperson is needed in a Facilities Management firm in Lagos. Send ‎CV and cover letter to ‎dee.onafuye@gmail.com‎

A publicist needed for a Mall (soon to be completed). Female and resides in lekki/ajah axis. Send CV to barradesina@gmail.com

A graphics designer is needed for a full time job... if you're interested pls send your cv to debiyi4all@yahoo.com‎

Are you in Lagos? Do you need a job? Africa Sales Academy is a dynamic and ground-breaking company that combines elements of coaching. recruitment and reality television in a truly unprecedented way_ Our company has been created to reach out across the country to give a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ambitious and driven individuals who desire progressive and financial rewarding careers in Sales.

send in your CV ‎before 12pm today, Wednesday 11th January, 2017‎

‎Wanted:
NYSC corpers posted to Lagos and looking for a job. Job Title- Company Operations Assistant 

For more info: salma@scentimental.com.ng‎

‎A digital marketing company inLagos needs the services of full stack developers for full time employment. Send Cv to info@intellchub.com‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bossbabe29: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2017
Margaret1010:
Hello. Pls is it possible to get to ajah if I board a bus going to CMS or should I go through oshodi? I'm coming from mile 2.

You'll get Ajah from CMS
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2017
If you're an experienced accountant with ACCA, please forward your cv to info@broladng.com for consideration. Location is Ikeja. Salary- between 200-250k.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sirviktor(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2017
Medley:

Are you sure its a test or a trainee interview?

It was for an aptitude test. I couldn't make it anyway.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by learoce(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2017
mankayzee09:

Are you in there office on Monday, how does it go, I couldn't make it.

no. Please do you have info about them. ..not in abuja. don't want to travel for nought.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by goldenboyofpsy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
Vacancy: Bummies BAkery,DBM plaza,wuse zone 1 ,Abuja by Ali Brothers require the services of:
Marketing Driver
Male sales personnel
Not more than 25yrs and computer litrate (qualification:OND or NCE).
For more info, Call 08023124225 or 09065552736.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Margaret1010(f): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bossbabe29:

You'll get Ajah from CMS
pls how do i go about it? Which busstop should I stop when going to CMS?

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hello everyone!

Please, I need your help. I recently relocated to Lagos because of a small job I secured here. I'm looking for a room self contain around Akowonjo/Iyana Ipaja/Dopemu/Egbeda axis, and my budget is 100k. The agents I've met all gave me a cost above 130k and I don't have that kind of money now. If you know of any vacant room self contain or any corper that's looking for a house around the afore-mentioned areas, please PM me. Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Vacancies exists for Transaction Officers in an Insurance Company, ideal candidates should possess minimum of a lower credit HND qualification, smart and articulate. Experience in Customer Service and in the financial services sector is an advantage. Interested candidates should send CVs to abolaji.shote@wapic.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Graduate Trainee Program 2017 for Young Nigerians.
Application Deadline: January 16th 2017

https://home.kpmg.com/ng/en/home/careers/graduates.html
Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
KPMG are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Eligibility Requirements:
Interested candidates must:
Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
Be innovative and creative
Be below 26 years old
Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
Have graduated from Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) – For Law graduates only
Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by idirect(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dear Candidate,
This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted for an interview at Propertylink Real Estate Investment Limited at Plot 1b,Block 77, Basheer Shittu Avenue, Magodo G.R.A II, Shangisha by 10am on the 17th January 2017.please confirm availability via this mail.

Any info about them please? Even what i applied for was not stated in the mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmyshadzy: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2017
idirect:

I go the mail too and I don't remember applying. Please lemme know as soon as you know anything concrete about them. If they are legit I am likely to reschedule as I am out of Lagos State for now. Thanks

Yes its gnld
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmyshadzy: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Good morning all.

Please who knows the company name/address below? I got a text message to come for interview tomorrow. Having done an online search, I don't seem to find out anything about them. Thanks all, as I await your help on this.

GOLDEN ROTEX NIGERIA COMPANY L.T.D

This great company are convert raw materials to any other product such as rubber, iron, waste food e.t.c and they are situated
@ plot 12 olusunkeye crescent Anthony oshodi.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by apollo13(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Atamc:
Hello everyone!

Please, I need your help. I recently relocated to Lagos because of a small job I secured here. I'm looking for a room self contain around Akowonjo/Iyana Ipaja/Dopemu/Egbeda axis, and my budget is 100k. The agents I've met all gave me a cost above 130k and I don't have that kind of money now. If you know of any vacant room self contain or any corper that's looking for a house around the afore-mentioned areas, please PM me. Thanks.
Where do u work?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Lionhearted: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Margaret1010:
pls how do i go about it? Which busstop should I stop when going to CMS?

You will be dropped at CMS motor park, which I think is the last bus stop. The vehicle will either turn back or go onward to Lekki/Ajah. Ask the driver.

At the park you will get Ajah.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by BenjaminGrey(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Due to our advert on facebook,Global Pharma invites you for an interview tomorrow Friday 13/01/17 by 930am at 11 Monilola oyeyinka by Ajibade Babatola street Ajao Estate 7&8 busstop Airport Road come with your CV

i want to kno if its Gnld or scam..ur thoughts pls

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=apollo13 post=52737686]
Where do u work? [/qu

I work at Akonwojo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.