Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490284 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 1dorzine(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
A company located on Victoria Island needs a female quantity surveyor with 2-3 years experience, send me a PM if you are interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adeinfinit(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Happy Sunday People
Please i need directions from ikorodu to 1436 Mall, Sanusi Fafunwa Street, V.I
Thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
‎Civil/Mechanical Engineers with or without IRATA certification for urgent recruitment. send CV to staffing@russelsmithgroup.com

***‎

‎Recruitment at RichLife Commercial and Logistics Ltd Salary:100k Forward CV to richlifehrsamuel@gmail.com Lagos residents only‎
‎Can you sell ice to an Eskimo? A TV station in Port Harcourt is looking for you. Send your CV to jobs@aim-consultants.com

***‎
Corps Member serving in Lagos ‎with Economics/Statistics degree willing to work in NGO in V.I? Send CV to info@nccnigeria.org

*** ‎
An experienced QC line supervisor male resident inLagos in a food and beverage company. Should submit Cv to solonzo2084@gmail.com

***‎
There's a job opening for a Strategic Solutions Management role in Lagos. You can forward applications to Rowen.Moretti@gmail.com‎

We are currently looking to hire creative design interns that are bold enough to rebel against the ordinary.‎

Send in your portfolio to careers@43and7.xyz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Want to make some extra money? Do you have a large network? and have excellent consultative sales skills? Then we would like to speak to YOU!
Transquisite Career Academy is currently looking for freelance Student Engagement Managers to push our brand and the online distance learning courses into the Nigerian Market.
As a freelance Student Engagement Manager you can work remotely so it will not interfere with your current work schedule.
You have the opportunity to make excellent commission on a monthly basis as well as receive a discount on a course of your choice. Preferably the ideal candidates for this position would have current or previous experience working within the Education Management sector however it's not mandatory. What is mandatory is the drive to succeed and deliver and in return we will offer a lucrative commission structure. For more information email careeracademy@transquisiteconsulting.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
adeinfinit:
Happy Sunday People
Please i need directions from ikorodu to 1436 Mall, Sanusi Fafunwa Street, V.I
Thank you
Take BRT from Ikorodu to CMS and board a bus going to V.I, alight at Law School B/stop and take #50 Napep to Sanusi Fafunwa Street.

Best of God
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adeinfinit(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
derespect:

Take BRT from Ikorodu to CMS and board a bus going to V.I, alight at Law School B/stop and take #50 Napep to Sanusi Fafunwa Street.

Best of God

Thank You.

I got another description.
From Ikorodu to Obalende. From Obalende, enter keke to Sanusi Fafunwa.
Which do you think is faster?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
adeinfinit:

Thank You.

I got another description.
From Ikorodu to Obalende. From Obalende, enter keke to Sanusi Fafunwa.
Which do you think is faster?
Both... But it will be okay if u can take Bus from Obalende instead of Napep. You know, bus is faster.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adeinfinit(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
derespect:

Both... But it will be okay if u can take Bus from Obalende instead of Napep. You know, bus is faster.

Okay. Thanks. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
adeinfinit:

Okay. Thanks. I appreciate
You are welcome boss.
But, on a serious note, I will advice you to go through CMS cos there may be traffic jam on that day and going through Obalende reduces your chances of getting there on time. More so, You are still going to come to pass through the route you left behind by coming from Obalende instead of CMS.

I hope my explanation is clear.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Accountant needed. Preferably ICAN certified. Ready to relocate. Experience is not important but should pass grilling. Send cv to sururah.nasir@gmail.com.
Ondo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adeinfinit(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
derespect:

You are welcome boss.
But, on a serious note, I will advice you to go through CMS cos there may be traffic jam on that day and going through Obalende reduces your chances of getting there on time. More so, You are still going to come to pass through the route you left behind by coming from Obalende instead of CMS.

I hope my explanation is clear.

Very clear.
Thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Corps member, posted to Osogbo, with communication skills (oral & written). Smart & intelligent, needed for customer care role. Cv to Seun@5net.club
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by brokenplate: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls any internship for Application Development am interested. Platebroken@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please who else got this? Any information about them because l couldn't find anything on Google.
Please help as l don't want to waste the money l don't have on t-fare. I have been rescheduled.

> Dear Applicant,
>
> We are pleased to inform you that you have
been shortlisted for an interview on Thursday
19th January, 2017
>
> Venue: Omission Emporium 16, Bisola
Durosimi Etti drive (towards Dowen College)
Lekki phase 1,Lagos.
>
> Time: 2pm.
>
> Pls come along with your CV, passport
photo and other credentials.
>
> Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email and
confirm your availability.
>
> A text message has also been sent to your
mobile number earlier today with same
details.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> For: Insignia Recruitment Team
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by auggie340(f): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
decode:
auggie340 pls check your mail, I sent you a PM

sorry I don't know how d pm stuff works... lipsrsealed
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 4lorunsho(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
1dorzine:
A company located on Victoria Island needs a female quantity surveyor with 2-3 years experience, send me a PM if you are interested.
cant a man apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by belloabd1914(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello everyone.. I have been following this thread for awhile now.. a friend of mine, a Corp member needs a place of primary assignment "PPA", I saw such advert on this thread but can't remember what page.. Pls kindly quote me if u can be of help. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jd1986(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
hreade invite... Who's with me? angry
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Busbar(m): 4:39am On Jan 23, 2017
jd1986:
hreade invite... Who's with me? angry
Yea. Which post did u applied for?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 1dorzine(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2017
send a Pm
4lorunsho:
cant a man apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mufc009(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2017
A big FMCG firm based in Lagos seeks to recruit a Head of Sales.

Job Purpose:• Responsible for managing the interface between the company and its customers and ensuring full adherence to the company’s customer service mission and policies.
• Ensure that the region achieves the divisional sales targets as well as customer service and marketing objectives. Ensures that at all times the company exceeds the expectation of customers in the region.

Key Responsibilities: • To formulate and implement the sales policy of the Foods business after all approvals
• To develop and promote sales and distribution of the Foods products in our markets
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Regularly review Route To Market and Channel Strategy of the business to ensure relevance ad drive competitive advantage
• Ensure harmonious relationship with customers and all channel Partners for optimal performance and sustenance of the business,
• Regularly review and assess sales performance in existing areas and ensure the achievement of sales target.
• Identify training gap of direct reports and ensure continuous on-line job training to close them out.
• To create an enabling environment to ensure a motivated team that will drive good results.
• Managing sales expenses in the business and ensure that they are kept within the approved budget.
• Ensure compliance to trade and payment policy of the business.
• Monitor and report all customers` feedback.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Ensures optimal availability and visibility of the foods brands in important channels for target achievement
• Any other job that may be assigned by the management

Experience & Qualifications
• Person Statement: University degree; 7-14 years of relevant Sales management experience. Must have a minimum of 5 years of broad indirect FMCG sales experience etc.

Salary is very attractive with other incentives
Send resume to clonebolaji@gmail.com latest by 26-01-2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jd1986(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Busbar:

Yea. Which post did u applied for?
Can't find u..lol
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Samtobh(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
EmployabilityNG - Our client, a leading educational outfit, is currently seeking applications for the below role

Front Desk Officer
Job Type-Full Time
Qualification-BA/BSc/HND
Location-Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Field-Administration / Secretarial Customer Care

Responsibilities

1.Resolve parents' complaints via phone, email, or social media.
2. Use telephones and other medium of communication to reach out to parents and verify account information.
3. Greet parents warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
4. Inform parents about developments, and new services of the firm.
5. Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers, which must always be up to date.
6. Answer questions and educate potential customers on terms ,using the frequently asked Questions as guide and reference to the company website.
7. Act as the company gatekeeper/ambassador at all times.
8. Send reports to management about frequently raised issues by parents from conversations had, Suggest and advise management on ways to mitigate such complaints.
9. Keep records and Handle petty cash book.

Requirements and Qualifications

Preferred sex: Female
Age range: 23-28 years
Minimum HND or B.Sc in a relevant field.

Candidate must be good looking,passionate about children, very active and be ready to resume immediately.

Candidate must live within a close proximity to the office, such as Lekki, Ajah, Lagos Island and any such considered to be close to Lekki Phase 1.

Method of Application

Application HAS CLOSED ALREADY
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adeinfinit(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please who else got this?

Dear Applicant, You have been selected to come for an oral and written interview at Berkley Academy, 36, Salaudeen Akano Street, Ogudu GRA, Pako Busstop Ogudu-Ojota, Lagos. Time: 10am on Tuesday, 24th January, 2017. Please come with a copy of your DETAILED curriculum vitae. Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
eremy:

We are currently looking to hire creative design interns that are bold enough to rebel against the ordinary.‎

Send in your portfolio to careers@43and7.xyz

Fashion or graphic design?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
fluxmind:

Fashion or graphic design?
Graphics. Please see their site for more info. www.43and7.xyz
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tailor and PA needed.
Applicants must reside in Warri. ‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
eremy:

Graphics. Please see their site for more info. www.43and7.xyz

Just to be sure, do they require someone still in school or out? I'm on mobile & can't see anything related to vacancy posts there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.