Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1491316 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world, is hereby seeking to employ the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:

Internal Auditor
Location Lagos

Job Description
Compliance Audit
Branch and Operational Audit
Follow up Audit & Safety

Academic Qualification & Experience
1-3 years working experience
Degree in Accounting or Finance related courses
Excellent communication skills in Nigerian and other Languages.
In-depth knowledge of the professional ethics
Proven ability to carryout audit tasks.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's to: jobs@eriscofoodsltd.com.ng and use the job title as email subject.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Our Organization, Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI), is an indigenous non-governmental organization fully committed to positively impacting the human race through the implementation of highly innovative programs and projects that enhances positive, healthy and productive living. EHAI is a sub grantee of the Institute of Human Virology (IHVN), implementing the Action Plus Up (PEPFAR) project in Ondo and Ekiti States to support the Government of Nigeria on the HIV epidemic response to provide High quality free HIV prevention, care and treatment services and strengthen the health system. This entails documentation requirement across supported sites. To support this process, EHAI requires the services of Documentation Associates to be domiciled at selected supported health facilities.

Documentation Associate - 4 positions
Location Ekiti, Ondo

OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
OPENING DATE: February 10, 2017
CLOSING DATE: February 23, 2017
WORK HOURS: 8:00am to 5.00pm daily (Monday to Friday)
DURATION: 7 months
SUPERVISOR: Technical Officer, Strategic Knowledge Management
REPORTS TO: Head, Strategic Knowledge Management and Training

BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
Assist the M & E unit of the facility in data collation and data verification including data updates in the data reporting tools across all service delivery points in the HIV/AIDS program of the facility.
Work with the Medical Records/M&E Department of the facility on the Action plus-Up project to report patient level information on the various forms and national tools provided.
Work with the Senior/Technical Officers/Associates, SKM &T Department of EHAI on the Action plus-Up project to report and update data on the various databases and forms provided.
Pull patient folders before and after each clinic to update patient information in the various data collection tools. This is collated every clinic day and filed back appropriately.
Assist the Facility M & E to enrol patients into care or treatment in the appropriate national tools whenever the need arises. S/he shall assist to put necessary PMM forms into folders for new patient enrolment.
Assist in the timely update of all applicable registers at the site to enable timely and complete reports.
Assist in the electronic medical record system of the facility – patient level and/ or aggregate data level through data entry, data cleaning, data verification as may be applicable to each site (including DATIM, DHIS, Open MRS, RADET, EHAI Patient level Database).
Enter patient information from folders into the EMR software (Open MRS) on real time basis.
Documentation Clerks are required to cover sites other than the one they are domiciled to perform the data collation and verification function during the monthly reporting period. This is referred to as Site Backstopping.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
QUALIFICATION: Minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc.

SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES
Background in public health research work will be an added advantage.
Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Must be based and familiar with the communities within Ondo and/or Ekiti States.
Good communication skills.
Residence in Ondo and/or Ekiti States

SELECTION PROCESS
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a written and oral interview.

Method of Application
A type written application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format should be forwarded to the Head of Human Resources through this email address: careers@ehainigeria.org
Candidates should indicate appropriate positions in their application letter. EHAI is an equal opportunity employer.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after sales services. Our companys head office is located in Lagos with a production facility covering an area of approximately 10,000m2.

Admin Assistant
Location Lagos

Job Description
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: admin@chibek.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Roseey0(f): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fidelity is recruiting graduate trainees

Visit their career page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ragiqueen: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Look for Audit firm and work for up to 6 months even if it is for free.

quote author=unicbabe post=53492810]

please I need your advise..... am an accounting graduate with no account related experience........But have got secretarial,admin and Hr related experiences...... But I still want account related jobs to enable me gain that experience I need.... the thing there is I don't get called whenever I apply for any accounting related jobs... unlike others have mentioned. Please what is the way out.[/quote]
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kalapizim(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
lawunmmie:
U r invited 4 Job Interview for d post of BUSINES DEV. EXECUTIVE @11,Monilola Oyeyinka by Ajibade Babalola,Ajao Estate,Airport Rd. on Mon 18 by 10am.07031103818

Please are they real any information about them please
did you attend this interview , I got an invite please help out
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by odiagabros(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Roseey0:
Fidelity is recruiting graduate trainees

Visit their career page
Pls When i click on Apply... It shows me i must b registered as an applicant to apply i dnt understand
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by abdrazak: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
odiagabros:

Pls When i click on Apply... It shows me i must b registered as an applicant to apply i dnt understand
You have to register first before applying for the position

follow this link to register: https://careers.fidelitybank.ng/

After you register, login and update your profile to apply.

I hope this helps.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Joy83(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Vacancy for the Position of PA to CEO
Job Brief

We are looking for a responsible, competent and reliable full time Personal Assistant to provide personalized, secretarial and administrative support in a well organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication.

Responsibilities
Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
Make travel arrangements
Take dictation and minutes
Source office supplies
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Devise and maintain office filing system
Raising requisitions and purchasing of needed items for Office use
Rendering support to teams as the need arises
Work 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday
Perform other tasks as given by the CEO

Requirements
Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in any relevant Discipline from a recognized and accredited University with minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
Proven work experience as a personal assistant would be added advantage
Candidate must be intelligent, presentable and articulate with good communication skills
Must be able to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
Must be able to operate excellently with minimal or no supervision
Proficiency in MS- Word,MS-Excel and MS-Power point.
Good Presentation skill will be an added advantage.
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Attention to detail and deadlines: ability to filter information and assess priorities
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
Must be based in Lagos State

Deadline to submit application: February 21, 2017.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to “hello@rijen.technology” and copy “segun@rijen.technology
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Roseey0(f): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
odiagabros:

Use a PC. I noticed the register Button doesn't pop up on mobile
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello.

Does anyone has any idea on how much Renmoney pays branch advisor? Also, please how do i locate 89,Awolowo Road, Ikoyi from ibadan?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gaxx01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
abdrazak:

I hope this helps.

Can't find a register button there .. How can i do it pls
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by odiagabros(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
abdrazak:
I hope this helps.
Thanks bro
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by omolorlarh: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Gaxx01:

Can't find a register button there .. How can i do it pls
use pc

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by seyema(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please, who know how I can get to truepurpose job shop in ibadan from iwo road
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ColtPython(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Also, please how do i locate 89,Awolowo Road, Ikoyi from ibadan?

Get a bus to Lagos whose bus stop is either Berger or Oshodi (preferably Oshodi)

Take a bus from berger or oshodi to obalende

From obalende get a bus or keke going to Awolowo Road. You can trace building number 89 easily from there
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
ColtPython:

Get a bus to Lagos whose bus stop is either Berger or Oshodi (preferably Oshodi)

From obalende get a bus or keke going to Awolowo Road. You can trace building number 89 easily from there

Thank you very much
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by timmyblast(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Someone should help a brother out, been out of a job since 2015, and it as not been funny.

Qualification: Bsc computer science
Work Experience: customer service rep/transaction officer

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator

If working with a team of highly successful people who are making a positive difference in our business and our community ranks topmost in your mind, look no further as Fidelity Bank offers you an exceptional career opportunity to achieve great things! At Fidelity, we are proud of our many feats but we take special pride in our people and aspirations set in our shared values, vision and mission.

Graduate Trainees
Experience 1 year max
Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Job FieldBanking Graduate Jobs

Job ID: #000001

Job Summary:

Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First & Second Division) or HND (Upper Credit) and must have completed the NYSC programme.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fidelity Bank career website https://careers.fidelitybank.ng/general/Default?uc=jobdetails&jid=1
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improved Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), HIV/AIDS Programme especially community HIV intervention, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria. ARFH offers professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.

Assistant Finance Officer - GF Css Grant
Location Lagos

Person Responsible to: CSS SR Support Accountant

Purpose of the Position
The Assistant Finance Officer- is to work closely with the Lagos State Team lead to provide administrative and financial support for the daily operations of the Global Fund CSS Grant.

Specific/Job Responsibilities
The position will assume direct responsibility for managing all the financial, logistics, and administrative support functions for the project including the following:

Process all approved payments in line with standard practices with appropriate supporting documents
Provide administrative and technical support to CBOs Finance and Programs teams to ensure that all advances are retired in line with approved guidelines
Ensure CBOs retirements and reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
Support the CBOs in processing funds disbursement.
Filling of retired payment vouchers with supporting documents.
Posting of daily transactions (Income & Expenditure) using Microsoft Excel and maintaining financial records.
Ensure monthly financial reporting is completed, analysed and shared with the Finance Officer.
Carry out banking transaction and recording of daily lodgment and withdrawals.
Monitor the expenditures and reports to the Finance officer to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately.
Efficiently manage office petty cash.

Qualifications
Applicants must have first degree/HND in Accounting or other related Social sciences.
Also required is a minimum of 1 year working experience (including NYSC), strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel as well as good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills. Experience working on GF CSS grants and basic knowledge of Quickbooks software will be an added advantage.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in only one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: programs@arfh-ng.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email

Note
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees (i.e. from present and former employers).
For every agency or organization that you have worked for please indicate the name of your supervisor, his/her functional email address and functional telephone numbers.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited

MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.

Graduate Trainee

Location Lagos

JOB DESRCIPTION:
Batch “B” youth corpers still in search of a place of primary assignment or recently re-deployed to Lagos State between the ages of 18-23 years?

REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified Candidates must have:

A copy of the call-up letter

A copy of the re-deployment letter (If applicable)

Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to career@mediavisionlimited.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Monkey Media Limited is an international entertainment company located in Lagos, Nigeria and a branch office in North Carolina, USA. We are registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria with registration number RC 1357568 established in January 2016.

Office Manager/Secretary

Responsibilities
Answering telephone calls, Responding to emails and Attending to customers
Maintaining diaries and memos
Arranging appointments
Taking messages
Typing and word processing
Filing
Management and updating of all the companies social media accounts
Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
Managing databases
Prioritising workloads
Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Handling correspondence
Managing the office
Liaising with relevant organisations and keeping constant contact with clients and partners
Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity task
Any other task as assigned by the Manager

Requirements and Skills

Good communication skill.
Human management skill,
Self driven and self motivated
Time management skill
Proficiency in computing and IT
Must have a vast knowledge and high interest in Entertainment
Fluent in English
Leadership and Team work
Applicants MUST be unmarried and be above the ages of 18.

Education and Experience
An education and/or Experience in the entertainment or media industry is an advantage.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: Info@monkeymediahouse.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Entry Level Office Assistant at The Nigerian Stock Exchange

The Nigerian Stock Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.

POSITION : Office Assistant

Description
Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
Provide assistance in the coordination of branch related activities (meetings, training, special projects and events)
Receive and sort mails from different sections, liaise with the branch office courier company in the dispatch of mails as well as maintain a mailing register for incoming and outgoing packages
Receive all visitors and maintain an up to date register of all visitors to the branch office
Supervise the office cleaning process and ensure that health and safety standards are maintained in the branch office
Manage the entertainment of the branch’s official guests and brokers on the trading floor
Maintain the Staff Daily Attendance Register
Ensure that the branch office assets are functionally and duly maintained
Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time

Functional
People Management

Behavioural
Attention to Detail
Inter-Personal Relations
Team Work.

Qualification
Minimum of SSCE O’ Levels certificate
Good communication skill is essential
Good personal hygiene is also essential.

Apply Now https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/vacancy/34
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gracebeing(f): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Vacancies exist for the following positions in a catering company in Sabo, Yaba, Lagos:
1. Transit store officer
2. Client service officer/Waiter
3. Laundry officer
4. Cooks (local and continental)
5. Packaging supervisor
6. Client service supervisor
7. Client service manager

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE/OND
Minimum of B.Sc/HND for 6 & 7

Applicants staying in Yaba environs are adviced to apply.

Send your CV to bvokeowo@outlook.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by agrovick(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2017
ColtPython:

Since she is coming from outside of Lagos, I think her best bet is to alight at Berger, get a bus heading to Obalende at Berger then find her way to Ikoyi from there.

cc yewandequeen

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by temmyo: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
agrovick:

Since she is coming from outside of Lagos, I think her best bet is to alight at Berger, get a bus heading to Obalende at Berger then find her way to Ikoyi from there.

cc yewandequeen

I think there are obalende buses at iwo road. That would be more straightforward and direct
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by agrovick(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
temmyo:

I think there are obalende buses at iwo road. That would be more straightforward and direct

Are you serious? That makes her journey easier self and cheaper I think.

cc yewandequeen
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DRscience(f): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
abdrazak:

I hope this helps.

No ooooooo.... I didn't see it or it has to be done on a laptop not phone?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DRscience(f): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Roseey0:

Use a PC. I noticed the register Button doesn't pop up on mobile

Have you appied successfully?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
temmyo:

Exactly my plan, will join obalende buses. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
agrovick:

Are you serious? That makes her journey easier self and cheaper I think.

cc yewandequeen

Yes he is,obalende straight then link ikoyi.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Roseey0(f): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
DRscience:

Have you appied successfully?
Are u having any challenges?

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.