Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489289 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Accountants urgently needed. Must be ICAN certified. Pls send CV to Fidelia.emomotimi@origingroupng.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
SPAR is opening soon in Enugu and they are currently sourcing for an IT officer and an Accountant. To Apply, Send CV to grhr@arteegroup.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Work as a Sales Engineer at ZDX Energy Services. Fresh graduate living in Lekki - Ajah advised to apply. Send CV to hr@zdxenergy.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Emmaesty:
It's not free labour. The person won't come everyday and for those who claim that they don't have any experience, it's a good platform to gain experience

I had to take a look at your profile,you are no princess!! I buy biscuits for the kids that help me run little errands at home..Yet,you want an adult to help you work with nothing,you are not only wicked my dear,you are evil....Modern day slave mistress..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Effiezynews:

I had to take a look at your profile,you are no princess!! I buy biscuits for the kids that help me run little errands at home..Yet,you want an adult to help you work with nothing,you are not only wicked my dear,you are evil....Modern day slave mistress..
Lolzzz...... It's funny tho.

Anyway I'm helping someone recruit. If you read my profile well, you would understand that I'm no big madam in one office.

Happy Easter
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mayo47(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
A venture capital firm urgently needs an analyst with 2 years consulting/investment banking experience. If interested send cv to mayokoncepts@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
ICT OFFICER

OND (Computer Science)
2 years experience in an IT Dept
Good knowledge of desktops, laptops, networking, troubleshooting,
biometric devices etc

Send CV to: apply@shongaipackaging.com. soji.fagbemi@shongaipackaging.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chommieblaq(f): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Effiezynews:

My dear leave talk.
This one na wickedness at its peak, taking advantage of people because of unemployment. Not even a stipend for transport.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hi guys,

I'm in need of a secretary/admin intern for a part time volunteer role. Candidates should be young, computer literate and hard working.

If interested, please send me a Pm or send your cv to bazuayeesther@yahoo.com

Please note that the position is unpaid and for only a few days in a week. It would be great for those who need the experience to kick-start their career in administrative roles.
na only u go chop d moni while monkey dey work, girl u get mind post dis kind thing o(even if dem send u to post am). Hw cld u b dis wicked, in dis hard time u dey find free worker, I pity ur husband n housemaid. God! Fear some women(heart of stone),@ must be "hardworking" -pure wickedness with no pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CandidMee: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Emmaesty:
Lolzzz...... It's funny tho.

Anyway I'm helping someone recruit. If you read my profile well, you would understand that I'm no big madam in one office.

Happy Easter

Tell the person you're recruiting for that paid internship is the way forward. Don't look for something you can't afford!

6 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by YTderin(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
udy821:
na only u go chop d moni while monkey dey work, girl u get mind post dis kind thing o(even if dem send u to post am). Hw cld u b dis wicked, in dis hard time u dey find free worker, I pity ur husband n housemaid. God! Fear some women(heart of stone),@ must be "hardworking" -pure wickedness with no pay.
And she keeps defending herself, like it's normal. Like she would be doing the person a favor.
I hope she doesn't intend having a maid, we know their type.
... Man's inhumanity to man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Guys, let's chill. I don't endorse such internship but it is a choice. If I'm close to a place where I could learn and work for free I'd do it. Let's chill. It is not really new here. I only asked to be sure the conditions.

I once worked in UniAbuja Teaching Hospital for free. I was learning. I even appreciated them. My transport and feeding was 700 naira. I also did same in a Rehabilitation Center in Abia. Let's chill and pray for her.

I can't get mad at her. I can only advise her to advise her friend to consider adding stipends. Even if it is ordinary lunch. While I think it is selfish in her case, since the person is filling an empty position, to do that, it is still a choice.

Her friend needs your prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
CandidMee:

Tell the person you're recruiting for that paid internship is the way forward. Don't look for something you can't afford!
Thanks, I will
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2017
YTderin:

And she keeps defending herself, like it's normal. Like she would be doing the person a favor.
I hope she doesn't intend having a maid, we know their type.
... Man's inhumanity to man.

No mind d silly girl!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SuccesYear: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2017
I got this text. Pls how true is this or anyone with me

Based on recommendation from our online source, you are invited for an Interview on TUESDAY18/4/117 by 9am at 98,(3rd Floor) Palm Avenue,Mushin, Lagos. REf:HOC/20
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2017
SuccesYear:

Based on recommendation from our online source, you are invited for an Interview on TUESDAY18/4/117 by 9am at 98,(3rd Floor) Palm Avenue,Mushin, Lagos. REf:HOC/20
What's the name of the Sender?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Business Operations Analysts at Inlaks Computers

Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering. Computer science or related degree with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper/Lower Division).
/
Experience:
/ * A minimum of 2 years experience in Operations, Project Management or similar roles within a higher output, highly challenging environment.
/ * Candidate must have a track record of taking ownership and driving results in an environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel. /
* Candidates must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects prioritization, planning and task delegation.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their cvs to:
careers@inlaks.com with the subject "Business Operations Analyst
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
PHP Developers at Touchcore Technology Limited

Job Description
* We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. * Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. * You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. * Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Applications to: jobs@touchcoreltd.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Software Developer or Software Architect needed at Jerrilods Technology in Abuja. Send CV to Jobs@jerrilodsnigerialtd.com

We are in need of a dedicated daily news editor. Kindly send an email to kakakiafrica@gmail.com
Please serious minded people alone.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Account Officers at Infrafocus Technologies Limited

Qualifications
A Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related fields
A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience. OR
ICAN ATS qualification with minimum of 5 years relevant working experience

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resume and supporting document in a PDF or MS Word to:
careers@infrafocusng.com subject of the mail should be Position applied for: "Account Officer
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Information Technology Roles at Exolve Technologies Limited

Open Jobs
1. Mobile App Developer (Android/iOS)
2. Web Developer
3. Front End Developer

Method of Application
Applicants should send their cvs to:
careers@exolvetech.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Twizzy30(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Plss help me with a placement for Internship Training in a construction firm. I just finished my ND in civil engr.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by okitz4(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2017
CERTIFICATION EDGE INVITES

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for the position of Graduate Trainee with Certification Edge.

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position.

Your interview has been scheduled for April 18, 2017, 10 am, at 18 Esomo Close, opp white house, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please email me at careers@certificationedge.com if you have any questions.

Good morning, got this invite, trying to research about them....I will need more about them and how much is their pay. This is to prepare me ahead of time ....thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by monabass: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

No mind d silly girl!
This is quite harsh
Follow her responses to people's comment and you will see some elements of sincerity and humility in her.
It's a free world and someone out there may be willing to pay the price so dont blame her for any reason

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
okitz4:
CERTIFICATION EDGE INVITES

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for the position of Graduate Trainee with Certification Edge.

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position.

Your interview has been scheduled for April 18, 2017, 10 am, at 18 Esomo Close, opp white house, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please email me at careers@certificationedge.com if you have any questions.

Good morning, got this invite, trying to research about them....I will need more about them and how much is their pay. This is to prepare me ahead of time ....thank you

Prepare well and go for the invite. But those guys are kind of time wasters, you might be the exception. Good luck!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by okitz4(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Prepare well and go for the invite. But those guys are kind of time wasters, you might be the exception. Good luck!

many thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by babayug: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
SuccesYear:

I just used Fivor ( http://Fivor.tk )

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SuccesYear: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
babayug:

I just used Fivor ( http://Fivor.tk )

thks bro
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Jumia Nigeria

Social Media Intern
Location Lagos

Job Description
Creative content writing
Copywriting and posting on channels
Sparking discussion on various Social Media site
Answering questions and offering solutions
Interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms
Acting as a liason across the internet; participating in online conversations
Creating content for feeds
Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Developing and implementing marketing strategies
Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new products, campaigns, or other brand messages

Requirements
B.Sc/HND from a reputable university/polytechnic
Social media platform experience
Excellent communication skill- written and oral
Fun personality and ability to engage targeted audience

Revenue Manager
Location Lagos

Job Descriptions
The Revenue manager is responsible for building and establishing professional and close relationships with Hotels partnering with Jumia
On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls to negotiate Best rate from hotel partners
Offer professional advice to hotel partners on how to generate revenue
Train hotel partners on the various tools designed by JT to ease doing business with Jumia Travel
Communicates customer’s feedbacks and complaints to hotel managers to further better their services.
Answer queries, resolve issues that concerns Jumia Travel.

Requirements
B.Sc/HND degree from a reputable university.
Perfect Tele-Communication skills & multi-tasking ability
Fantastic sales spirit
Good negotiation skills
Fluent in English and at least one local language
Competency in all Microsoft Office packages, i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter.

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: hr.ng.market@jumia.com

Deadline: 29 April, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.