Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489310 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by cooljude(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2017
RealWealth22:
Thanks brother .

I would advise you to be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Excelj: 3:58pm On May 04, 2017
cooljude:

I would advise you to be very careful, I got an invite also and honestly I most likely won't honour it. I just called them to ask for their website, the girl responding said they don't have one, I asked for their product and she went mute saying nothing. She called back but I asked for their product once more and she hung up. I am not trying to discourage you because they might be genuine, I am just advising you to be very smart and if they turn out to be related to GNLD make sure you forget three bottles on not less than three persons head. Personally, I am looking for job but I no go.
I once had an interview at that location before. It's just opposite VGC. Na foreigners dey dwell there mostly. Most of the coys there are provide oil service solutions for blue chip companies. The place is no home to fraud.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:47pm On May 04, 2017
A manufacturing company located in Ikeja, Lagos requests the submission of applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of an Accountant.

Qualification and Experience:

B.Sc./HND (Minimum of 2:2 or its equivalence) in Accounting or any other related field.
Applicants must have passed at least one (1) level of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) Professional Qualifying Examination.

Proficiency in Excel or any Accounting Software.

2years work experience will be required.

Experience in a Manufacturing firm will be an added advantage.

Applicants should not be more than 30 years as at the date of application.

All interested candidates should forward their applications and CVs to: econsulting2017@gmail.com on or before Monday, 8th of May 2017.

Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:48pm On May 04, 2017
We are looking to engage the services of crane operators, crane foreman, crane operations supervisors and crane helpers for these cranes: a Box Boom Ram Luffer, Type A and a Lattice Boom Type - Nautilus cranes for our client, a multinational oil and gas company in Nigeria. If interested, please send your resume and professional certificates to aodusote@vuringroup.com

The subject of mail should be the position interested candidate is applying for.
This is open to Nigerians only.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
Customer Care Representatives with Ticketing & Reservations experience.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Qualifications: Degree Holders

Female Marketers
Experience: 2-5 Years
Qualification: Degree Holders
Qualified candidates should send CV’s to stafflinenigeria@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:55pm On May 04, 2017
Position: Sales Representatives for a Supermarket
Experience: 1-3 Years
Qualifications: S.S.C.E / OND
Position: Store Manager (Wholesale & Retail Company)
Experience: 1-3 Years
Qualification: OND/ HND

Qualified candidates should send CVs to stafflinenigeria@gmail.com using the positions as the subject of the mail.
Opening is to be filled immediately.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:59pm On May 04, 2017
2 Job Openings!!! 1. OUTLET MANAGERS
2. SALES EXECUTIVES

Montaigne is opening two outlets in lekki. There is a job opening for OUTLET MANAGERS (OM) and SALES EXECUTIVES. Those affected by bank downsizing are good fit for OM roles. The pay ranges from 100-250k depending on experience. Only candidates from lekki environs will be considered.

Pls send CV to hhr@montaigneplace.com. deadline May 7,2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 4oyrsExperience(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2017
Excelj:

I left the position they advertised for. Just be careful with the contracts you sign though. They're legit. If you drop at barracks along oshodi Road, cross the road to the other side. It's in Regency Alliance building there.

Excelj...
Pls is this position for people who have ICT experience?
I dont have any but i was called for interview.
What do u tink. Shud i go

Zippro systems
Systems support intern
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by deolutolu(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2017
Dudecollins:
Did anyone else receive this : I'm suspecting GNLD.

Following your application for the post of engineer trainee(male), You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on saturday,6th of may,2017 at The Lagoons restaurant,1C, Ozumba Mbadiwe str. Victoria Island,Lagos
Time: 9am.
Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc
3. 0'level
4. Birth cert.
5. Passport photograph.
6. CV & a valid means of I.D. Globacom HR
I also got the same text. I have been wondering if globacom can send an invite via text. Bro let's connect. Check my signature
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Farouksenior: 5:29pm On May 04, 2017
deolutolu:

I also got the same text. I have been wondering if globacom can send an invite via text. Bro let's connect. Check my signature

Bros where Nd when u been apply. Make I try my luck grin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by deolutolu(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2017
Farouksenior:

Bros where Nd when u been apply. Make I try my luck grin
I can't remember sending an application to globacom
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Excelj: 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
4oyrsExperience:

Excelj... Pls is this position for people who have ICT experience? I dont have any but i was called for interview. What do u tink. Shud i go
Zippro systems Systems support intern
You can do it. It's not a difficult job.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by RealWealth22: 6:40pm On May 04, 2017
4oyrsExperience:

Excelj... Pls is this position for people who have ICT experience? I dont have any but i was called for interview. What do u tink. Shud i go
Zippro systems Systems support intern
25k is the salary it is an intern position.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by RealWealth22: 6:43pm On May 04, 2017
cooljude:

I would advise you to be very careful.
It is sundouglas limited , you can check the username on Nairaland though I don't have any dealings with them before someone can help us with more info , I guess they are into property, sport promotion but the coy that need u as intern is a subsidiary of sundouglas
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iyzeek(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2017
deolutolu:

they are real.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by guchii(f): 1:20am On May 05, 2017
deolutolu:

VERY REAL, HIGHLY REAL... I ADVISE YOU DON'T MISS IT..
GOOD LUCK
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Farouksenior: 10:12am On May 05, 2017
guchii:

GOOD LUCK

Is it late to apply? cry
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by exotiqueify(f): 11:14am On May 05, 2017
guchii:

GOOD LUCK

Lol....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Godsproxy: 11:25am On May 05, 2017
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying for the position of a Relationship Executive/Officer.We are pleased to confirm that you have been shortlisted to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Standard Legacy Group (SLG) Partners, I would like to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview.

Details have been highlighted below:

Date: Monday, 8th May, 2017.
Time: 10 am 
Venue: New LASCOFED building, Plot 13, Isaacstan Close, off Wempco road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

As part of the interview process, please do come along with two (2) copies of your updated resume and credentials.

Kindly confirm your availability by responding to this email.

We look forward to meeting with you.

Best Regards

Is this for real my people?. Any info on what they do,salary structure etc.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AmazingAngel(f): 11:59am On May 05, 2017
Hi, please am looking for an industrial training placement. Am a 400level Statistics student in a federal university, it's for 6months and I would be starting by June. Your help will be appreciated.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by omolorlarh: 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
Superheads International Limited

Job Title GRADUATE ANALYSTSJob Classification HotJob Type Full TimeJob Description 

A financial advisory, training and consulting firm urgently seeks to employ smart, intelligent and ambitious individuals as Graduate Analysts. 

Job Responsibility 

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES

Compiling data for financial reportsCreating statistical diagrams and chartsExamining market conditionsAdvising client on financial records & conducting financial analysisCreating & writing detailed business plans  for Proprietary & client’s projectReporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or price affecting considerationsJob Requirement 

REQUIREMENTS

0 - 1 year experienceFirst degree in Finance or Accounting (minimum of second class upper)ICAN/ACCA

SKILLS:                                          

Good knowledge of Microsoft excel
Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
A self-starter, dedicated, dynamic and flexible
A fast learner
Ability to work with a teamGood communication and presentation skillsGood interpersonal skills

Management Experience Applicable
www.superheads.com.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 05, 2017
omolorlarh:
Superheads International Limited

Job Title GRADUATE ANALYSTSJob Classification HotJob Type Full TimeJob Description 
A financial advisory, training and consulting firm urgently seeks to employ smart, intelligent and ambitious individuals as Graduate Analysts. 
Job Responsibility 

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES

Compiling data for financial reportsCreating statistical diagrams and chartsExamining market conditionsAdvising client on financial records & conducting financial analysisCreating & writing detailed business plans  for Proprietary & client’s projectReporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or price affecting considerationsJob Requirement 

REQUIREMENTS
0 - 1 year experienceFirst degree in Finance or Accounting (minimum of second class upper)ICAN/ACCA

SKILLS:                                          

Good knowledge of Microsoft excel
Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
A self-starter, dedicated, dynamic and flexible
A fast learner
Ability to work with a teamGood communication and presentation skillsGood interpersonal skills

Management Experience Applicable
www.superheads.com.ng

They keep advertising this same position, trying to drive traffic to their blog.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2017
decode:

They keep advertising this same position, trying to drive traffic to their blog.
Homolarah what do you have to say about this?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by guchii(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2017
Farouksenior:

Is it late to apply? cry

Sorry, I wouldn't know that as I am not an applicant perhaps you should ask the person who put up the question.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:37pm On May 05, 2017
Check

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:45pm On May 05, 2017
PRODUCTION MANAGER NEEDED AT REDROCK MEDIA

We shared a post earlier about Redrock Media. They are hiring scriptwriters but that’s not all. They have a spot for a Production Manager as well.

Redrock Media is company that focuses on developing African film, TV and online content.
JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for setting budgets for the needs of every film production aspects, which include paying all workers or staff of the production, incurring props, hiring catering services and other expenses used daily.
Solving problems that may arise during filming, setting schedule of meetings and shooting, preparing and submitting all types of paperwork needed before deadline and making sure all equipment are set up properly and working well.
Responsible for hiring workers, assign people daily tasks, assist in the set and administrative work, and oversee video editing.
Manage budget
Effective communication from up & down Supervise productions and ensures they run according to schedule
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS :
Strong organizational skills required to maintain a project timeline.
Communicate both internally& externally with prospective talent.
Proven experience with both documentary and viral videos
Must be able to organize a team and make sure everyone is on deadline.
Passion for storytelling and visuals
Excellent work ethic, Deep knowledge of video equipment and software.
Willingness to occasionally work on weekends

HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send CV and cover letter to redrockmediacenter@gmail.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE is June 2017

Scriptwriters needed at Redrock Media
May 5, 2017

4 Job openings: Vortex Comics is hiring, again
May 4, 2017

Kaboom.com.ng contains other vacancies as well.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by omolorlarh: 8:11pm On May 05, 2017
decode:

Ehn ehn..didn't know just saw it and decided to share.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by izzou(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2017
Please I need directions to this address and info on what to expect abeg

You are shortlisted for a written test with Inventmedia Ltd (Outdoor media) at 10-12 Somorin Okeowo street, Ifako-gbagada on............ May,2017, by 11am. Post; Elect engr Trainee

Am cumming grin from Badagry. Epp me with directions abeg
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kingofabia: 11:33pm On May 05, 2017
Good evening... Did anyone in this house attend an interview with Great brands Nig Ltd last week? Have u gotten a feedback from them?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:44am On May 06, 2017
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:46am On May 06, 2017
Check2

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:01pm On May 06, 2017
Job seekers!!!.. this is for you.
Michael Stevens Consulting, a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria is hiring in Ibadan

Job position: Retail Development Executive

Qualification & Experience
HND/B.Sc Degree in any discipline
Minimum of 1 - 2 years (post NYSC experience in Sales)

Skill Requirements/Personality Profile:
Excellent interpersonal, persuasive and communication skills
Good planning and organizing skills
Go-getter, aggressive, energetic and stress tolerance
Excellent customer management
Good Microsoft Office Skills
Excellent Driving Skills (Particularly Pick up vans)
Proven integrity and candor
Good sociable skills
Team player and result oriented
Applicants should check their website: michealsteven-consulting.com for more details or send their CVs to: jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com using the Job title and location as the subject of the mail. Application closes on the 25th of May, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.