Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489970 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2015

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Use or share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
echeprecious:
Good day, A good administrative/Logistic job will do for me. I have experience in both fields

2 roles attached

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2015

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bolabolabo: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2015
bchi:

I couldn't see it.
email via biancaemerem@gmail.com

i've replied ur mail several times... lemme have ur number instead.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by GiggsTk(m): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Good morning everyone. I have an OND in mineral resources engineering and I just finished my HND in mining engineering. I need a job to do before the NYSC. Any good opening or listing will be appreciated. It doesn't necessarily have to be my field as long as they're ready to accept me, I'm adaptive and diligent and will definitely do fine in any field. Thanks all.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:56am On Sep 25, 2015

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2015

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gboliwe: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Good Day,

I need a female to work in a private company in Ikeja- Lagos as Client Service/Marketing officer. This position is ideal for a female OND holder.

Please send me a PM if interested. smiley

***today is the last day for this opening
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
A Logistics  company based in Lagos have urgent openings for applicants living in Aba,abia state.
for  candidates with SSSE,OND,HND,B.sc.

Interested applicants should text the following; Name,sex,address and phone number to 07088425387.
After,a pre interview chat,the successful candidates will be advised.
Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Vacancy for immediate employment. An OND Accountancy graduate with strong computer literacy needed for immediate employment in a hospitality outfit in Trans Amadi, PH. Kindly forward your CV to benendy@yahoo.com for consideration.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DeeWan: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
There is an urgent vacancy for the post of an Accountant in a leading fleet management company in Victoria Island.

Duties and Responsibilities;
Prepare statutory financial Reports and management accounts to aid Management decision making process.
Manage relationship with the banks and carry out regular reconciliation of the various bank account
Carry out cash flow planning/management for effective attainment of the overall financial goal of the company
Coordinate the budgetary process and activities of the company including monthly preparation of variance analysis report
Handle the payroll system and manage various taxes, VAT returns filling, PAYE remittance.
Annual Leave, staff pay off, pension processing and payment
Client Account statement record
Suppliers/creditors Account statement record
Render statutory returns to the Regulatory Agencies and Authorities and liasing with the External Auditors
Reviewing accounting and internal control suitable for the operation of the accounts department from time to time.
Preparation of invoices
Implementation of cost centre in the organization
Act as the financial advisor to the company
Imprest requisition and disbursement
Keeping records of cheque and cash issued
Any other duties as assigned.

Skills and Qualification;

B.sc / HND with a minimum of 4 years related experience
High level of integrity and trust
Report writing skills
A passion for detail
Good communications skills

Send your C.V to internationalalphacv@yahoo.co.uk with 'ACCOUNTANT' as the subject of the mail

VERY URGENT: INTERVIEW COMES UP TOMORROW

Salary :#60,000 - #80,000
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Call center agents is needed in abuja

Qualifications:
Good diction in spoken English
Proficiency in any 2 local languages, ie: Kanuri, Yoruba, Igbo
Adequate computer knowledge
Advanced attention time span
Dedication to excellence
Must be willing to work on a shift basis

apply in person at our office @ House B19, Taslee Palm City Estate, Uruguay Street, Maitama District, Abuja

Closing Date September 30 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2015
A Reputable bank in the industry is looking for candidates within the eastern region (enugu, anambra, imo, abia, ebonyi) with the following qualification.... Ond, HND with upper and lower credit and Bsc with 2.1 n 2.2 in any field... With 0-6 years experience and not more than 34 years of age.....

send CV to wfmgroup64@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2015
A secretary with the following qualifications is needed Bachelor's Degree in any Social Sciences, Management Science
1-2 years office management and/or event planning experience
Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word

Send cvs to: info@blueroofinvestments.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by semasir: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hi, you can join www.badagryforum.com and make your inputs there to promote Badagry and also give insights. It's a forum dedicated to Badagry.

Thanks

merryon:
Entry-Level Human Resources Officer Job at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.

Position: Human Resources Officer - Entry Level​

So there has been an extension of the job opening pending we find the right talent. So we still have the vacancy for a Human Resource Entry Level job but the window of opportunity is flexible as we can expire the job opening at our discretion. See below:

PREREQUISITES
FEMALES ONLY
MUST HAVE STUDIED ANY OF THE UNDERGRADUATE HUMAN RESOURCE RELATED COURSES (Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or Labor Management)
MUST HAVE FINISHED NYSC WITH NO MORE THAN ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE ALREADY (i.e if you served before 2013, sorry this job is not for you)
RESIDES IN LAGOS AND PREFERRABLY CLOSE TO IKEJA (Island, Locations after Ikorodu and locations after Ojo heading towards Agbara/Badagry are NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS JOB)
MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN IMPROMPTU INTERVIEW MEETING AT IKEJA WHEN WE NEED TO SEE YOU
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1 (ONE) YEAR WORKING EXPERIENCE AFTER NYSC DON'T APPLY

How to Apply
All qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed CVs toc.azode@erecnigeria.com
Use job title as mail header.

http://www.noadvertjobs.com/2015/09/entry-level-human-resources-officer-job.html?m=1
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bchi(f): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
bolabolabo:

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bchi(f): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
bolabolabo:

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hardebounty(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
eremy:
echeprecious
hardebounty
Quincyolarks
Chommyf

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by islamics(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
@hardebounty: Please have you registered for the PWC vacancy of junior network admin. I am having problem to submit after going through the necessary steps.
@eremy: Well done for the nice job.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lorbah001(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
eremy:
Meds

Post ibadan jobs pls
Cc eremy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hardebounty(m): 1:49am On Sep 26, 2015
islamics:
@hardebounty: Please have you registered for the PWC vacancy of junior network admin. I am having problem to submit after going through the necessary steps.
@eremy: Well done for the nice job.
Same applies to me, I followed all d necessary steps but can't confamed I had submitted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jazinogold(m): 3:35am On Sep 26, 2015
pls my bro needs an IT placement 3-6month in a firm in Lagos for him to gather experience! he is a final year business administration student of uniben.

thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2015
lorbah001:

Post ibadan jobs pls

Cc eremy

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Job : General Support Executive

Requirements
Good Communication skills
Proficient in Computer skills
Applicants must have at least OND
Have basic knowledge of computing and Internet. (compulsory)
Degree in Computer science or related field
Web development knowledge will be added advantage

Closing date20th October

Qualified candidates should send resume to: contact@hostnownow.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Job: IT Support Analyst

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Computer Science/Engineering courses. IT certification will also be required
A minimum of 2nd class Lower Degree or its equivalent
Ability to read code and to understand elements of JavaScript, Vbscript etc
minimum of 3 years cognate experience

Closing Date23rd October

Send applications and resume to: recruitment@dataflux.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Job: Environmental Health and Safety Manager

Qualifications
Degree in Environmental Health or Relevant Field
1-2years working experience
Ability to analyse problems and proffer solutions

Closing Date23rd October, 2015

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate(s) should forward their CV's to: admin-hr@dmdent.com

Note: Strictly for Lagos residents.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Job Title: Reporter
Locations: Asaba and Uyo

Requirements
First Degree/HND with minimum of two years reportorial experience in a broadcast outfit

Application Closing Date
29th September, 2015

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters to:
The Advertiser,
P.O.Box 2805,
Garki-Abuja.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Job Title: On Air Persons (OAPs)
Locations: Asaba and Uyo

Requirements
First Degree with minimum of two years experience

Application Closing Date
29th September, 2015

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters to:
The Advertiser,
P.O.Box 2805,
Garki-Abuja.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Job Title: Accounting Officer

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Being experienced will be an added advantage

Application Closing Date
30th September, 2015

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: job@omovogroup.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.