Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489930 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Amazingg: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Gboliwe:
Good day the good people of Nairaland.

I am looking for a male staff this time around. The Organisation is in Ikeja, Lagos. Salary is 30k and subject to review after a 3month probation period.

He also has to know how to drive and have a license for it

If interested, please send me a PM. smiley
No vacancy for female staff?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gboliwe: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Amazingg:

No vacancy for female staff?

None at the moment
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by strykr: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sunexy, petrok oil and gas
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Eve62(f): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
eremy:
Job for a receptionist.
Qualification
merit based for HND and ND holders

send their CV's and Certificates to: noritsuaj@gmail.com

Closing Date 28th October, 2015

location pls
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2015
@eve62, I don't have this information.

Image. Google the post for more info.

Job Title: Recruitment Trainee/IT Support

Personnel for the position of a RECRUITMENT TRAINEE/ IT SUPPORT is needed at Petrok oil and gas services limited.

Requirement
•Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft office word & excel packages
•Must be willing to work within Lekki axis.

Job Title: ICT Personnel – NYSC Members

NYSC Corp personnel are needed for this role
Requirement
•Experience in computer troubleshooting, networking and software
•Graduate in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology

How to Apply

Candidates must be willing to multitask and work under pressure CV to be sent to recruitment@petrokoilandgas.com

More info

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dayo23(f): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2015
Abuja jobs

2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Job Details

A New UK Based TV Channel in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of: 

Job Title: Production Assistants and Intern

Job Requirements

Skills & Experience:
Must be flexible and well organized; able to think on their feet.
Should be able to relay messages quickly and accurately, while paying due regard to the need for silence when on set.
Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to take orders, and to show tact and deference towards those in positions of authority and greater responsibility.
Must be punctual and enthusiastic, and understand the importance of taking detailed notes and research for TV production.
Should be level headed, and able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Must be able to commute within Lekki Area.
Little or no experience required.

Application Closing Date:
Ongoing.

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Passport photographs in one mail
send applications to Info@fametvafrica.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Productivity Support Officer @ A Bank via Whytecleon

JOB DESCRIPTION:
File Management (Ensuring that files are properly kept and secured)
Mail management ( Receipt and preparation of mails)
Dispatch of internal mails

Educational Qualification
OND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit)
Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage

http://whytecleon.com/job/productivity-support-officer-pso/

Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level

The Ideal Candidate
You MUST have recently finished your NYSC

We don't care about your class of degree, but we want people from a top university.

Graduates from a Federal university in Nigeria or Covenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.

https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/Portal.na?digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFZsuZeWjlc1Mc.mzZbkuIiM-_

Laboratory Chemist at Oil Trading Company

Job Title: Laboratory Chemist

Job Level: Officer
Slot: 5

Qualifications and Experience
Minimum 2.2 / Lower Credit - B.Sc/HND in Biochemistry/ Industrial Chemistry or other similar sciences

Application Closing Date
5th November, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: recruitment@toesthglobal.com

Transactions svs Rep 3(Teller) at Citi Bank

Location - Lagos

Requirements
B.Sc. degree/first degree
6-12 month’s operations experience will be an advantage.

Skills:
Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills Customer Focused
Analytical Mind/Proactive
Fast Learner
Meticulous & Accurate
High level of integrity

Click the link below to apply

https://citi.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=15096081&lang=en#.VipzNYuPi4Q.linkedin

Do you live in Benin City? Then this is for you
Project Manager needed for a Non- Governmental Project - Full Time

Requirement
Minimum OND;

Monthly Salary - 100k

Interested individuals should Call/Whatsapp - 09031526828, bbm- 5144cd49.

Business Promoter needed for a Non- Governmental Project - Full Time

Requirement
Minimum OND;

Monthly Salary - 80k

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Industrial Attachment Program for OND Holders

VoguePay.com is looking to fill the position of:

Job Title: Industrial Attachment Program - VPIT15

Qualifications

OND in any discipline
Good attention to details, critical reasoning and problem solving skills.
Must be smart and fast thinking with a good knowledge of advanced computer use.
Excellent Communication Skills
Good Analytic and Reporting Skills
Must be proficient in the use of computer
send resume to: careers@voguepay.com with the mail subject "VPIT15".

Closing Date  28th October, 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please house I got a job invite n want to know if it's real cos d website is not going tru.

Dear applicant,

Congrats, you are been invited for an Oral interview by  CONEs SECURE SOLUTIONS

Date: Thursday 29th  October 2015
Time: 8am Prompt
Venue: 66/68, Ikorodu Road, Beside Fidelity Bank, Fadeyi, Shomolu, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 01ghostmode: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Guys plz I just got this SMS:
Inview of ur applicaton 4 employment in Audio Medical Device Ltd ur invited interview on 26th Oct,by 10am at Plot 15,Chief Okolo Close Abakpa Enugu 08066059555
plz how genuine is d place?
Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 01ghostmode: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Gud morning house,
plz am going to have my first ever interview tomorrow at Enugu.
Plz I need suggestions on what to do, what NOT to do, what to take to d venue, etc

thanks a whole lot.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Montmayorblanc(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Please house I got a job invite n want to know if it's real cos d website is not going tru.

Dear applicant,

Dear applicant,

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kavey10(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2015
01ghostmode:
Gud morning house,
Plz I need suggestions on what to do, what NOT to do, what to take to d venue, etc

thanks a whole lot.

Read through the thread below. Wish you the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/2560532/interview-exposed-some-things-need-know
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kavey10(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Dear applicant,

Bro, check Google to ascertain the authenticity of the company.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chiclas28: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Attn:U'v been recommended for a Job Briefing on Mon 26/10/15 by 9am at YEG,62 Okota rd,Iyana-oja bstp,opposite Kamola Plaza,Okota.Check your email for details
pls re dey real. I really need help
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

01ghostmode:
Audio Medical Device Ltd ur invited interview on 26th Oct,by 10am at Plot 15,Chief Okolo Close Abakpa Enugu 08066059555

Do type the address and/or phone number(each independent of the other) on Google search bar to ascertain the authenticity of these invites. Remember to share your findings with the house. Good luck.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
01ghostmode:
Gud morning house,

thanks a whole lot.
the company is real. So prepare very well
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 01ghostmode: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pinopinoguy:
the company is real. So prepare very well
Do u know d company? what can u tell me abt d company? thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Currently and urgently , we need Sales guys of Aluminium Roofing Sheets, with good Sales experience in the industry , having handsome database of the clients nationwide.

SALARY: AS PER EXPERIENCE

AREA OF WORK: IKEJA

ON FIELD JOB
NEED 2-3 CANDIDATES

SALARY START FROM N130,000
KINDLY EMAIL CV'S ON info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Graduate DHIS Officers @ SFH, Abuja

Job Reference Code: DHISOFFABJ-ext

Must possess a first degree in statistics/Sciences/Medical/Behavioural/Demography/Social Sciences or
its equivalent in a relevant field.
Must have minimum of one (1) year experience in the use of DHIS 1.4 and 2.0.

Application Closing Date
5th Nov, 2015

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click link below to apply online

http://erecruit.sfhnigeria.org:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_startpage_ext_cand?sap-client=600&sap-language=EN
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
OND/AAT Vacancies

Vacancy exists in a manufacturing company at Ajah (Badore) for the post of Account Clerk.

Qualification:OND or AAT

If interested,send your CV to penuelwayassociates@gmail.com on or before 31st Oct

Commissioned Sales Agents Veevee water company, Lagos

Willing to work on commission basis.
Minimum of 2 years experience in Table Water and Flavored Drinks Industry.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and credentials to: vicbolng@gmail.com
Or
VEEVEE Water Factory,
10, Iyabo Titilayo Street,
Off AILEGUN Road,
Off Ile-Epo Bus-Stop,
Ejigbo,
Lagos State.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gboliwe: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2015

I am looking for a male staff this time around. The Organisation is in Ikeja, Lagos. Salary is 30k and subject to review after a 3month probation period.

If interested, please send me a PM.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dayo23(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

If interested, please send me a PM.
Bros I have a frend who is eligible for that post, can he contact u?
Kindly pm me sir on talk2_tunex@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gboliwe: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
dayo23:
Bros I have a frend who is eligible for that post, can he contact u?
Kindly pm me sir on talk2_tunex@yahoo.com
Yes he can contact me

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Front Desk Officer(Female) - Boerata Tech. Energy Company

Qualifications
1 to 3 years’ Administrative experience
Minimum of a National Diploma in any discipline.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: career@boerata.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Boltam(f): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls i got this test invite i want to know if it is real..please attend call centre test& interview at HR Index,7 manuwa street off keffi road ikoyi on 27/10/2015,10am.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Boltam:
please attend call centre test& interview at HR Index

HR index is real.

Ref: http://www.hrindexx.com/our_team/index.htm

Boltam:
7 manuwa street off keffi road ikoyi

The address of clothsense. You might remember applying for the post you mentioned.
Ref: http://www.lyf.ng/businesses/clothsense

Boltam:
27/10/2015,10am.

You might need to seek information relevant to this position as soon as possible.

Success.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oolusola: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=Nlevel post=39153359][/quote]

where to apply for this or has it closed
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2015

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Boltam(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
eremy:

HR index is real.

Ref: http://www.hrindexx.com/our_team/index.htm

The address of clothsense. You might remember applying for the post you mentioned.
Ref: http://www.lyf.ng/businesses/clothsense

You might need to seek information relevant to this position as soon as possible.

Success.
thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Baboo13(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
eremy:
Productivity Support Officer @ A Bank via Whytecleon

JOB DESCRIPTION:
File Management (Ensuring that files are properly kept and secured)
Mail management ( Receipt and preparation of mails)
Dispatch of internal mails

Educational Qualification
OND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit)
Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage

http://whytecleon.com/job/productivity-support-officer-pso/

Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level

The Ideal Candidate
You MUST have recently finished your NYSC

We don't care about your class of degree, but we want people from a top university.

Graduates from a Federal university in Nigeria or Covenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.

https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/Portal.na?digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFZsuZeWjlc1Mc.mzZbkuIiM-_

Laboratory Chemist at Oil Trading Company

Job Title: Laboratory Chemist

Job Level: Officer
Slot: 5

Qualifications and Experience
Minimum 2.2 / Lower Credit - B.Sc/HND in Biochemistry/ Industrial Chemistry or other similar sciences

Application Closing Date
5th November, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: recruitment@toesthglobal.com

Transactions svs Rep 3(Teller) at Citi Bank

Location - Lagos

Requirements
B.Sc. degree/first degree
6-12 month’s operations experience will be an advantage.

Skills:
Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills Customer Focused
Analytical Mind/Proactive
Fast Learner
Meticulous & Accurate
High level of integrity

Click the link below to apply

https://citi.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=15096081&lang=en#.VipzNYuPi4Q.linkedin

Project Manager needed for a Non- Governmental Project - Full Time

Requirement
Minimum OND;

Monthly Salary - 100k

Business Promoter needed for a Non- Governmental Project - Full Time

Requirement
Minimum OND;

Monthly Salary - 80k

Please Email add of the Laboratory chemist job is incorrect

I got a mailer daemon reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.