Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,532 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Things I Think Nairaland Should Do To Improve. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things I Think Nairaland Should Do To Improve. (422 Views)

Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ Think Nairaland Should Have Age Restriction / Do You Think Nairaland Should Have History And Miscellaneous Sections? / I Think Nairaland Needs A New Section : English Primer 101 For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Think Nairaland Should Do To Improve. by Eden007(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2014
1. SEUN TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!.
Personally, I think this idea of mods should be killed! Seun take charge of every affair here, or you appoint someone working directly under you that goes through every topic before it makes front page. Also, every nairaland member except you should be of the same level. No one should have super power of banning anybody, moving topics of his/her friend to front page! You should be the boss in all!

2. COMMENTS SHOULD BE VERIFIED BEFORE POSTING.
I know everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but ones opinion shouldn't be an insult to someone else. Nairaland these days has been raided by teenagers who are largely immature in their comments. You can tell someone's personality through his comments. If you read topics of 2007-2010, you'll see very intelligent topics and comments. I guess then GSM wasn't handy to teenagers.

3. UNNECESSARY TOPICS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE BIN ASAP!

Topics like, 'am I the most handsome here?' 'I'm in love with Mrsx', should be sent to the bin immediately! It discourages more matured readers. if you observe most followers of nairaland back in 2007 etc have either stopped commenting or visiting the site lately.

4. TRY AND REDUCE MULTIPLE REGISTRATION.
I don't know how you can do this, but if possible, find a way to make it impossible for someone accessing this site with the same IP address log in with more than 1 account. You are the computer guru, work that out.

5. MAKE YOUR HOMEPAGE MORE COLOURFUL.
Try and make nairaland homepage more attractive to ones' eye. Re-arrange some things and possibly make the green colour more dominant.

Please my intention is not to offend anyone. I just have to point out these areas I think needs improvement. You can add yours and let's make our darling nairaland a better place! Thanks. #teamsaynotoMODSonnairaland
Re: Things I Think Nairaland Should Do To Improve. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Eden007: 1. SEUN TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!.
Personally, I think this idea of mods should be killed! Seun take charge of every affair here, or you appoint someone working directly under you that goes through every topic before it makes front page. Also, every nairaland member except you should be of the same level. No one should have super power of banning anybody, moving topics of his/her friend to front page! You should be the boss in all!

2. COMMENTS SHOULD BE VERIFIED BEFORE POSTING.
I know everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but ones opinion shouldn't be an insult to someone else. Nairaland these days has been raided by teenagers who are largely immature in their comments. You can tell someone's personality through his comments. If you read topics of 2007-2010, you'll see very intelligent topics and comments. I guess then GSM wasn't handy to teenagers.

3. UNNECESSARY TOPICS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE BIN ASAP!

Topics like, 'am I the most handsome here?' 'I'm in love with Mrsx', should be sent to the bin immediately! It discourages more matured readers. if you observe most followers of nairaland back in 2007 etc have either stopped commenting or visiting the site lately.

4. TRY AND REDUCE MULTIPLE REGISTRATION.
I don't know how you can do this, but if possible, find a way to make it impossible for someone accessing this site with the same IP address log in with more than 1 account. You are the computer guru, work that out.

5. MAKE YOUR HOMEPAGE MORE COLOURFUL.
Try and make nairaland homepage more attractive to ones' eye. Re-arrange some things and possibly make the green colour more dominant.

Please my intention is not to offend anyone. I just have to point out these areas I think needs improvement. You can add yours and let's make our darling nairaland a better place! Thanks. #teamsaynotoMODSonnairaland
wack ideas........ how do u think seun can approve millions. of comment everyday?

1 Like

Re: Things I Think Nairaland Should Do To Improve. by princealbashir: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Chimax15: wack ideas........ how do u think seun can approve millions. of comment everyday?

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Things I Think Nairaland Should Do To Improve. by chefremy(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
nairaland should have a place (it could be a website)where its members can chat with one another because some members dont go to their e-mail frequently

(1) (Reply)

South African Woman Survived The ‘synagogue Collapse’ By Drinking Her Urine / For Real / Popular Sayings That Are Usually Used When Making A Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.