Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 (99042 Views)

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by uzolexis(f): 3:58am On Sep 20, 2014
stormybucci: lol.... I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I'M UP TO NO GOOD. for real??

I'm a harry potter fan and this is one of my favourite quotes from the Wesley twins in Harry Potter.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by stormybucci(m): 4:17am On Sep 20, 2014
uzolexis:

I'm a harry potter fan and this is one of my favourite quotes from the Wesley twins in Harry Potter.
k... really thought u were referring 2 urself with dat signature

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Cedari: 4:30am On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yeah. The way people are bashing her on this forum is annoying.

Did she make any mistake in getting a car for herself?

I saw a post you shared on business section where one guy said that Linda Ikeji and her blog will soon die and while Nairaland will be booming.

On a thread about comparison of her curve with Joseyln dumas own, a girl made a comment that Linda has money without brain(how come she own and writes a blog, then?)

Nawa O, hatred! undecided

Bad belle go kill them finish. I lyk Linda Ikeji, she's a model. An epitome of integrity.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Linda ....no husband . Why? Abi you have joined the league of famous women without husband..all that you own , cars ,houses will perish for sure..vanity upon vanity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by tonychristopher: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2014
wisenewgem: Beautiful tall and sexy Linda Ikeji turn 34 today. see her message below..

Today, I turn 34. I feel so ancient..lol. Happy birthday to me and every one else born today September 19th. May God continue to keep us, guide us and protect us. Love to you, you and you! And thank you so so much (in advance) for all the lovely birthday wishes...*kisses*.

Igbo Women Beauty Us Great

Both Intellectual And Physical

I Love Igbo Girls....Hate Dating Other Tribes

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by prowlG: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2014
MTN data Weekend promo price slash
250mb @N300
500mb @N700
750mb @N1000
1gb @ N1300
All data plans comes with minimum of 25days validity period.
Hurry now buy at www.mycheapdata.com
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by epospiky(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2014
DikSin:
Rara, o ti o! Not at allgrin
It's ok, 'warapa' patient.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Obipat(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Why is she not married? She is beautiful though
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by PastorAji(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014
naijaboiy:
Nairaland has its supporters,,LIB has its supporters...

When the news of her newly acquired car came up,,some of her supporters started rubbing it on seun's face...

Did you see the thread where they gave reasons why LIB makes more money than Nairaland?

Everything the guy said was to belittle nairaland,,not as if Linda sent him undecided

Now those who support seun and nairaland would not fold their arms and watch another individual/group denigrate what they call their "home"...

That's how the bashing started undecided

Wa se're omo.....10 Tankers of Palmi..... wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Saheetto: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: are u insulting me?
What does it look like? Was he prayin' 4 U??
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by icankel: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2014
9ja ppl r like ...WHY is she taking pix in same gate EVEN wen they haven't seen her pix b4. My dear Linda continue rocking cos nO one is gonna stop u even satan
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by AfricanApple(f): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2014
she is truly beautiful and sexy, looks younger

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by AfricanApple(f): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2014
oneangle: Linda ....no husband . Why? Abi you have joined the league of famous women without husband..all that you own , cars ,houses will perish for sure..vanity upon vanity...
she go carry husband go heaven abi
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Eddy2cute(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: This woman is naturally beautiful
babe u nor kno say u fine pass her ni?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Enoquin(f): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Emeka71: As for Me, I prefer Nairaland Forum. I am not even registered on Linda Ikeji,s Blog

Neither am I. I also prefer Nairaland but I also understand that there are some who prefer Linda's blog and they nor her should be disparaged for that. Each caters to different user needs. Even if they were both blogs or forum, none of the owners should be disparaged because healthy competition is good. Nigeria and indeed the world is a vast market.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by frank043(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: This woman is naturally beautiful
You are also very pretty!!! #winks#
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Chigold101(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
floragregs: locate her and ask her!
U know if a woman after givn birth still look like that at 34... that is when i will congratulate her... no hard feeling sweety
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by InvertedHammer: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
/
N24m (?) on a RR and still live in this environment.

SMH

\

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gsArcz5JCrU/VBdvEy3AO3I/AAAAAAADi_Y/lQFnqrFXblk/s1600/linda%2Bikeji%2Brides%2B3.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by naijaboiy: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
PastorAji:

Wa se're omo.....10 Tankers of Palmi..... wink wink wink grin grin grin
shockedshocked
You wan kee me grin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
stormybucci: @bolded... oga it's seems too much of local weed is having its way on u. u 4 talk say make she no marry at all... mtcheew #nooffencemeant
which hole did this cockroach crawl out from? You dey craze abi? No go carry your chewing gum sef go one corner,dey look linda bobi. Ewu gambia.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
oneangle: Linda ....no husband . Why? Abi you have joined the league of famous women without husband..all that you own , cars ,houses will perish for sure..vanity upon vanity...
who tell you say husband no dey perish? U be God abi?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by stormybucci(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
koyyes:
which hole did this cockroach crawl out from? You dey craze abi? No go carry your chewing gum sef go one corner,dey look linda bobi. Ewu gambia.
1 of my slap is enough for a cretin lyk u nd u would be rejected spiritually. Ur head lyk spanish flower vase.Mtcheew
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
stormybucci: 1 of my slap is enough for a cretin lyk u nd u would be rejected spiritually. Ur head lyk spanish flower vase.Mtcheew
See a woman with brain making her parents proud. Your own na to wake up,ware shokoto and look for the next hole to chook your dirty shriveled 3rd leg. book u no sabi, na burden you be for house. Shame on you.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by bibiking7(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa: Everyday na to baff wear cloth come go GATE snap. dis linda sef.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
okooloyun1: Na the gate she dey use to measure her height.

Badt guy
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
N24m (?) on a RR and still live in this environment.

SMH

\

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gsArcz5JCrU/VBdvEy3AO3I/AAAAAAADi_Y/lQFnqrFXblk/s1600/linda%2Bikeji%2Brides%2B3.jpg[/img]

I think she inflated d price

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by stormybucci(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
koyyes:
See a woman with brain making her parents proud. Your own na to wake up,ware shokoto and look for the next hole to chook your dirty shriveled 3rd leg. book u no sabi, na burden you be for house. Shame on you.
see dis dragon spiting out offside fire ooo... i never criticised linda but u, cus of dat shit u typed about her having a husband nt being important,**smacking lips**, i wish i could see u 2 beat u **in lil-wayne's voice** green nd yellow
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
stormybucci: see dis dragon spiting out offside fire ooo... i never criticised linda but u, cus of dat shit u typed about her having a husband nt being important,**smacking lips**, i wish i could see u 2 beat u **in lil-wayne's voice** green nd yellow
Seems you are not smart enough to know what most women need from men. No just pray to meet me in person because if i land you just one slap eh,na so so mess and shiit go dey commot your body till you regain your stamina and sight.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
naijaboiy:
hmmmmm grin

Woman-wra... lipsrsealed
let me complete it wrapper
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: let me complete it wrapper
Finally someone has done it cry
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by MightyFortress: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Beautiful tall lady.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by InvertedHammer: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Alejhandro:

I think she inflated d price
/
She did.
This time of the year, the dealers are selling 2015 vehicles and they discount the current year vehicles.
Otherwise, RR sports supercharged is about $70k, add $1500,shipping + $6500 clearing = approx $80k (unforseen expenses included).

So $80 k is approx N13m. Assuming the dealers marked it up by N2m (profit), that gives N15m. Not a small amount either. So where did the N24m come from? But if she paid N24m for it, she is the biggest mugu ever.

She travels to US a lot. She could easily walk into a RR dealership to obtain the price. Considering all these factors, it is either she lied or she got gamed.
/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.