Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 (99040 Views)

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Forwetinnah: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
darlingnuel: Linda Ikeji: A very responsible, simple and blessed lady.

I must admit she's 'simple'
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Vinzz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
If this is Linda Ikeji, then she's cute.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Geeman74(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy: Linda-ikeji threads everywhere undecided

You use the forum which you rate below her blog to hype her undecided

Btw,,why is it only that GATE she takes most of her pictures? grin
maybe she be GATE woman, lol
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Dolcilicious(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
kenex4ever:

U never hear of Gerard Pique and shakira? Ok doz one na oyibo,
U never her of Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo?
In both cases d women r atleast 10yrs older

But they've not been togeda since when seun was suffering na.I feel oga seun has a gf that has gone tru d suffering stage with him.I cant imagine linda and seun togeda!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by crunchyg: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

Btw,,why is it only that GATE she takes most of her pictures? grin[/i]

Na d only place wey fine for her house
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by BodyKiss(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
mako007: you meant your father?

Wanted to reply you accordingly, but after seeing your dp, I felt so sorry for you. You look like you were raised hungry all day without a father. Sorry
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by ManTiger(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
Nairaland has its supporters,,LIB has its supporters...

When the news of her newly acquired car came up,,some of her supporters started rubbing it on seun's face...

Did you see the thread where they gave reasons why LIB makes more money than Nairaland?

Everything the guy said was to belittle nairaland,,not as if Linda sent him undecided

Now those who support seun and nairaland would not fold their arms and watch another individual/group denigrate what they call their "home"...

That's how the bashing started undecided
I couldn't have put it better, i don' and has never attack LIB but its highly immatured when some jobless mofos started spiting Seun and NL, i read the thread and even credit seun and the mods for bringing it on FP, very matured of them but ordinarily it should have been deleted the same sec its being created.
#TeamNLforLife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by naijaboiy: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
missyhorlah: ur auz gate fyn reach grin
Are you trying to insult me cry
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by ManTiger(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
edufabulous: I think its time to finally propose to Linda.. I've waited enough!!!......zooms off to her place.... grin
Bro, stop dreaming!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
Are you trying to insult me cry
I dare not dearie grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by MizMyColi(f): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
uzolexis:

I am so sorry for you,ur level of stup.idity is baffling. So you think marriage is the ultimate achievement for a woman. Linda is a strong,hardworking,beautiful lady and she is admired by a lot of pple. You better have sense before d 2nd coming of christ. angry angry

cheesy cheesy
Yes!

Yes!

You put that pilgarlic douchebag in his place

YES!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
You just never know who'll pull the purse strings in the future. Every right thinking 21st century parents should know that every child has the right to good quality education they can afford whether girl or boy. Linda's parents must be so proud. Marriage or no marriage, her future is already secure. What else would she need a man for if not to have kids? Linda rock your youth well o,we dey your back gidigba!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by naijaboiy: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
ManTiger:
I couldn't have put it better, i don' and has never attack LIB but its highly immatured when some jobless mofos started spiting Seun and NL, i read the thread and even credit seun and the mods for bringing it on FP, very matured of them but ordinarily it should have been deleted the same sec its being created.
#TeamNLforLife
Yes Man,,TeamNL cool

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by floragregs(f): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chigold101: u are right but how many children does she have. just asking sha
locate her and ask her!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Benedictus90: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
marieolae: This woman is naturally beautiful
U wey be like mami water so...u kan dey tok say person fine...u too dey o
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by marieolae(f): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Benedictus90:
U wey be like mami water so...u kan dey tok say person fine...u too dey o
are u insulting me?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by uzolexis(f): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
stormybucci: nw dis more lyk it... lwkmd.... if nairaland females no kill us with abuses, we will never die again

Na all dis pikin wey too talk dey mk person vex o jare. It's just good 2 let them know how foolish they sound.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by uzolexis(f): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy
Yes!

Yes!

You put that pilgarlic douchebag in his place

YES!

My dear I just had to. And he'll be 1 of d 1st pple 2 say 9ja gals r gold diggers,9ja gals r this n that. Now a 9ja gal is doing great n he's looking 4 something else 2 criticise her for....human beings are indeed insatiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
Do huts have buglar bars :' (
okay snap next to your goats then
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by israelBigFame(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Do you love writing? Gossips? News? Or maybe you wanted to be a journalist, look no further cos this might be it for you
Right now I am looking for someone to Help me blog on my network
No big pay now but I can assure in a year time with hard work your life won't remain this same
Pls Get back to me if you interested
Bbm pin 3312B82D Email-isrealplay@gmail.com phone no- 08060776198.
Best wishes
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
She can help to make the world a better place.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by SailorXY: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
that God she is even proud to say her age...
unlike the fvcking naija music & movie screaming "i'm plus one today" every year as if them dey use their age collect money for bank
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Emeka71(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Enoquin: kiss Sweet woman. Do not feel ancient jare, there is still much ahead of you. Though the pictures aren't too clear though.

Na like this unnecessary wars take dey start. The owners of the forum and blog are civil to each other but fans just want bad blood. I don't even understand the hatred for Linda self
As for Me, I prefer Nairaland Forum. I am not even registered on Linda Ikeji,s Blog

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by herald9: 1:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Seun:
Where will I find a younger wife who can afford to buy expensive cars and posh houses for me on my birthdays and introduce me to celebs? sad
grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by mako007(m): 1:55am On Sep 20, 2014
BodyKiss:

Wanted to reply you accordingly, but after seeing your dp, I felt so sorry for you. You look like you were raised hungry all day without a father. Sorry
lame! Try another line, tongue
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2014
BodyKiss:

Low life and judgmental føõl. How about you minding your own business?
how about you following what you preach undecided, did I quote you? are you her lawyer? wetin concern you? buzz off
darlingnuel: ARE YOU FOR REAL?
yes anything else?

women of her age are supposed to b married and have children already
kenex4ever:
This one is so young dat he doesn't wish to grow older
yawns
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by EzeWills(m): 3:19am On Sep 20, 2014
Dis one she took all d pics near her gate... She b gate woman?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by stormybucci(m): 3:20am On Sep 20, 2014
uzolexis:

Na all dis pikin wey too talk dey mk person vex o jare. It's just good 2 let them know how foolish they sound.
lol.... I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I'M UP TO NO GOOD. for real??
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by stormybucci(m): 3:33am On Sep 20, 2014
koyyes: You just never know who'll pull the purse strings in the future. Every right thinking 21st century parents should know that every child has the right to good quality education they can afford whether girl or boy. Linda's parents must be so proud. Marriage or no marriage, her future is already secure. WHAT ELSE WOULD SHE NEED A MAN FOR IF NOT TO HAVE KIDS? Linda rock your youth well o,we dey your back gidigba!
@bolded... oga it's seems too much of local weed is having its way on u. u 4 talk say make she no marry at all... mtcheew #nooffencemeant

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.