Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. (2433 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Atheists, Let's Be Honest- The People Who Formed Religions Were The Smartest / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Les: Each time i try to renounce christianity, God does something to bring me back to my senses. I woulda dumped christianity if i haven't seen supernatural things happen. GOD IS REal, BELIEVE!
Nice dp grin. Reminds me of someone.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Les: Each time i try to renounce christianity, God does something to bring me back to my senses. I woulda dumped christianity if i haven't seen supernatural things happen. GOD IS REal, BELIEVE!
my dear sister, God is Real, I believe you, because I have seen God do wonderful things in my life, I can never be an atheist again, I have seen too many supernatural things happen before my eyes to doubt the existence of God, but I believe christianity is not different than islam, or budhism or any other form of religion, being a christian does not give one an edge in life, continue in your faith if it keeps you happy and content spiritually, but do not engage in religious extremism, and keep this at the front of your mind, there is no hell fire, hell fire is the biggest fraud of christianity.
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
nellyelitz: if u're not proud why not change faith,mehn whats keeping u.
Good question my good man, I've practiced different religions and I have been called all sorts of names, but I would rather stick to christianity for now, we live in an extremely Religiously intolerant society, and I don't want to be caught in between the lines, I was born a christian, and going to church has become a social norm for me, church is a social organisation for me, where we get together family and friends. And also share experiences. That's why I am still a christian, I do not believe that a white man named jesus died to save me, that story is absurd.
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
musKeeto:

Nice, you checked her out, Touche, But, skeeter, it seems you've become a TROLL, lol
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
bolaino: Nice, you checked her out, Touche, But, skeeter, it seems you've become a TROLL, lol
Lol. Leave me o.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by nellyelitz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
bolaino: Good question my good man, I've practiced different religions and I have been called all sorts of names, but I would rather stick to christianity for now, we live in an extremely Religiously intolerant society, and I don't want to be caught in between the lines, I was born a christian, and going to church has become a social norm for me, church is a social organisation for me, where we get together family and friends. And also share experiences. That's why I am still a christian, I do not believe that a white man named jesus died to save me, that story is absurd.
i see no bases from all these but just a rant. Try and get a life by choosing were u belong.remb if u're not IN u're OUT nothing like INBETWEEN in Faith.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
be strong in they Lord,lady, God is removing the crop from the weed, God say"before i created you , i know you from your mother womb" God know the out come of this atheist before they were born,am not sadden by this,just one advice. No mather what you read on
the internet about christianity,DONT BELIEVE IN IT, LET YOUR BIBLE BE
YOUR GUID, THE BIBLE CANNOT ADVICE' YOU TO DO WRONG, AS LONG AS
THE CHILDREN OF GOD IS CONCERN, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE ENEMIES.

James john and peter were giving the preview of Christ second coming,the verse start like this AFTER 6DAYS JESUS TOOK JAMES,JOHN AND PETER,WHAT DOS THIS MEAN? 6DAYS IS LIKE 6THOUSAND YEARYS TO GOD(2ND PETER3:cool GOD DECLEAR THE END FROM THE BEGINING(ISSAIAH 46;3) FROM ADAM TO THE FIRST COMING OF CHRIST IS 4000YEARS,FROM THE NEW TESTEMENT CHURCH TILL TODAY IS 2000YEARS, ALL TOGETHER IS 6000 YEARS.SO.............AFTER 6DAYS(6000YEARS) JESUS TOOK JAMES,JOHN AND PETER( TOOK THE SAINT,RAPTURE). Are you ready to be amoung the saint? Confess jesus. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
somthing is not right here, i add a bible verse but the verse was mysteriously remove, i modify it almost two times still the same thing. May God help us.
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Keluong(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
bolaino:
haaa, I am still a christian, and I will never be an Atheist
by the grace of God, I left the church you're talking
about, winners chapel, I discovered that my dislike for
the pastor of the church was just too intense that I had
to leave anything that had to with the man, and I
discovered the man was into the occult, so I believed it
was foolish of me after knowing all these to still
continue worshiping God there.
Good to know. Just if you may wonder why I am following your threads.
I too have been through a lot just to attain rest of mind. I have even been a nihilist. But nihilism is capped with depression which is a terrible feeling. The only difference between the two of us is that I did not narrate my ordeals on Nairaland.
Right now, I am vacillating between Christianity and deism. I have some experience with a church/chapel named All Christian Practical Praying Band. They do this spiritual stuff of a thing and they also see visions. I dont know if it will be of help to you. I only need someone to explain somethings to me.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
musKeeto:

had to check my dp to be sure of what i put there. So is the person parented by the one on top or the one below? grin
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
bolaino: my dear sister, God is Real, I believe you, because I have seen God do wonderful things in my life, I can never be an atheist again, I have seen too many supernatural things happen before my eyes to doubt the existence of God, but I believe christianity is not different than islam, or budhism or any other form of religion, being a christian does not give one an edge in life, continue in your faith if it keeps you happy and content spiritually, but do not engage in religious extremism, and keep this at the front of your mind, there is no hell fire, hell fire is the biggest fraud of christianity.
somewhere in revelation, there's a proof of a lake that burns with fire and sulphur. You are adapting ur own doctrines which might not be good
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
bolaino: Good question my good man, I've practiced different religions and I have been called all sorts of names, but I would rather stick to christianity for now, we live in an extremely Religiously intolerant society, and I don't want to be caught in between the lines, I was born a christian, and going to church has become a social norm for me, church is a social organisation for me, where we get together family and friends. And also share experiences. That's why I am still a christian, I do not believe that a white man named jesus died to save me, that story is absurd.
here you're again adapting ur own doctrines again. And this one is way above the line unlike my last quoted post of urs. What's christianity and who's a christian? You can't call urself a christian and discard the basic concept of christianity which is the death of that white man named Jesus Christ. Bro, go find where you belong cause from ur posts, you're far from a christian. You called church a social gathering? My guy, you're not a christian. Go to my profile, i have a topic on this already. Hope it helps
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2014
subscription don finish, i de browse with my emergency java. Java but why?
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2014
malvisguy212: be strong in they Lord,lady, God is removing the crop from the weed, God say"before i created you , i know you from your mother womb" God know the out come of this atheist before they were born,am not sadden by this,just one advice. No mather what you read on
the internet about christianity,DONT BELIEVE IN IT, LET YOUR BIBLE BE
YOUR GUID, THE BIBLE CANNOT ADVICE' YOU TO DO WRONG, AS LONG AS
THE CHILDREN OF GOD IS CONCERN, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE ENEMIES.

James john and peter were giving the preview of Christ second coming,the verse start like this AFTER 6DAYS JESUS TOOK JAMES,JOHN AND PETER,WHAT DOS THIS MEAN? 6DAYS IS LIKE 6THOUSAND YEARYS TO GOD(2ND PETER3:cool GOD DECLEAR THE END FROM THE BEGINING(ISSAIAH 46;3) FROM ADAM TO THE FIRST COMING OF CHRIST IS 4000YEARS,FROM THE NEW TESTEMENT CHURCH TILL TODAY IS 2000YEARS, ALL TOGETHER IS 6000 YEARS.SO.............AFTER 6DAYS(6000YEARS) JESUS TOOK JAMES,JOHN AND PETER( TOOK THE SAINT,RAPTURE). Are you ready to be amoung the saint? Confess jesus. Thank you.
nice one. No doubt rapture is near but ur calculation is not ok by me. How can 6 days be like 6000 years to God. You're indirectly saying you measured God's time which's impossible and God's time is so slow that when a day goes by on earth, a 1000 years goes by in heaven If so, since Jesus been gone for 2014years, on earth but arrived approximately eight hundred million years In heaven?? As a good shepherd, can you leave ur flocks for that long? If na so, i no do abeg.
365 days = 1 year
2014 years = 365 * 2014 =735 110 days so far from the new testament church. * 1000 =735 110 000 years. In summary, i don't follow man's teching but biblical teachings. The bible says the rapture will come like a thief in the night. There was never any formula to calculate the date and time. What u posted there is just man's assumption and like i said earlier, i don't buy them. If i have any need for tutorship, Let God send his servant like he did to the ethopian eunuc or He send the comforter in form of the holy spirit. Anything other than? Is a big No. God's word must not be misinterpreted.
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by atheistibomanus(m): 1:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Brainwash

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Les: nice one. No doubt rapture is near but ur calculation is not ok by me. How can 6 days be like 6000 years to God. You're indirectly saying you measured God's time which's impossible and God's time is so slow that when a day goes by on earth, a 1000 years goes by in heaven If so, since Jesus been gone for 2014years, on earth but arrived approximately eight hundred million years In heaven?? As a good shepherd, can you leave ur flocks for that long? If na so, i no do abeg.
365 days = 1 year
2014 years = 365 * 2014 =735 110 days so far from the new testament church. * 1000 =735 110 000 years. In summary, i don't follow man's teching but biblical teachings. The bible says the rapture will come like a thief in the night. There was never any formula to calculate the date and time. What u posted there is just man's assumption and like i said earlier, i don't buy them. If i have any need for tutorship, Let God send his servant like he did to the ethopian eunuc or He send the comforter in form of the holy spirit. Anything other than? Is a big No. God's word must not be misinterpreted.
the old testement is full of foreshadowing event, an event that happen but God use it to show man what will happen in the future, example is the sacrifice of abraham to isaac, God use it to show how he will sacrifice his son jesus on the cross,so my point is.....the creation story is a foreshadowing event how much time man will have on earth,Why did i say this? Because issaiah 46:3 say God declear the end from the begining, did you think God throw this in to wast space?. When God mention time he did it by seven.
This is God comanding the children of isreal of there fastic period.
1.God created the world in seven days, with the seven day bein for
REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew were commanded to REST
every SEVEN days.
3.the seventh week after the passover, they celebrated a big feast of REST.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the most important when they
celebrated three of there biggest feast of REST.
5.every seventh year was the year of REST for the land.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they celebrated the year of
jubilee, which is a year of REST for the land and liberty for the people. So it will make perfect sens that God will give man 6thousand years for man to occupy the earth and the seventh day of Rest being the day when christ will come and set'up his earthly kingdom. And guess what our time is up, we are in the last day,befor this event happen God said he will gather isreal first.

Hosea was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book ,
hosea talk about isreal, God chosen nation, who was always rejecting
God.the nation was goin to be torn apart, but verse two say" after two
days will he revive us , the third day he will raise us up and the we
shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus come isreal reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of isreal all over
the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of isreal but God say after
two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my
sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is
important because God is reviving the nation of isreal and they are
about to live in his sight when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite?
No because these are isreal enemies and God did not preserve them,
the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and
he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are
still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will
revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by logicboy01: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2014
malvisguy212: the old testement is full of foreshadowing event, an event that happen but God use it to show man what will happen in the future, example is the sacrifice of abraham to isaac, God use it to show how he will sacrifice his son jesus on the cross,so my point is.....the creation story is a foreshadowing event how much time man will have on earth,Why did i say this? Because issaiah 46:3 say God declear the end from the begining, did you think God throw this in to wast space?. When God mention time he did it by seven.
This is God comanding the children of isreal of there fastic period.
1.God created the world in seven days, with the seven day bein for
REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew were commanded to REST
every SEVEN days.
3.the seventh week after the passover, they celebrated a big feast of REST.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the most important when they
celebrated three of there biggest feast of REST.
5.every seventh year was the year of REST for the land.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they celebrated the year of
jubilee, which is a year of REST for the land and liberty for the people. So it will make perfect sens that God will give man 6thousand years for man to occupy the earth and the seventh day of Rest being the day when christ will come and set'up his earthly kingdom. And guess what our time is up, we are in the last day,befor this event happen God said he will gather isreal first.

Hosea was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book ,
hosea talk about isreal, God chosen nation, who was always rejecting
God.the nation was goin to be torn apart, but verse two say" after two
days will he revive us , the third day he will raise us up and the we
shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus come isreal reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of isreal all over
the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of isreal but God say after
two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my
sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is
important because God is reviving the nation of isreal and they are
about to live in his sight when jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite?
No because these are isreal enemies and God did not preserve them,
the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and
he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are
still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will
revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.

Bloody slave. Jewish slave. mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2014
logicboy01:

how are you my good athiest friend?

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Les: here you're again adapting ur own doctrines again. And this one is way above the line unlike my last quoted post of urs. What's christianity and who's a christian? You can't call urself a christian and discard the basic concept of christianity which is the death of that white man named Jesus Christ. Bro, go find where you belong cause from ur posts, you're far from a christian. You called church a social gathering? My guy, you're not a christian. Go to my profile, i have a topic on this already. Hope it helps

But you do err sister; Jesus Christ was no white man! The skin color doesn't matter though, but "truth" still stands! Jesus is/was never white! The bogus Jesus AKA Cesare Borgia is the white Jesus most Christians worship today! That is why it's very wrong to bow to any image in worship....but you see people today bowing to paintings/images of Cesare Borgia as Jesus the Christ; knowing fully well that the word of the invisible God is against bowing to any image in worship! Smh...

There is a reason God the father gave Yahshua a "name" that is excellent and above all names....and not an image or skin color!

Romans 1: 22 - 23

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

^^^

Clearly there is no difference between anyone who would change the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like a corruptible man and pagans who worship animals and carved figures that represents their gods in stones and woods!

Attached is the image of the corruptible man

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Yeahme06(f): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2014
bolaino: I would like us to discuss why, christians always support their Men of God, even when they are wrong, why do christians have double standards when it comes to issues that they are sensitive about, if Annie idibia were the one divorcing tuface, you would see christians on nairaland resorting to name calling and all other forms of insult on the person of tuface or his wife, but we have The almighty pastor chris and his wife having the intention to divorce, and so far I have not seen christians come out to speak out against it, rather they are supporting them, so does that mean that, the men of God in Nigeria are exempted from some forms of failings or something?
nt all church goers r xtians, nd besyds being a xtian is a personal thing, its ur personal relationship wit God, nt d title 'pastor, deacon,bishop....' d title doesnt make one a xtian or non-xtian

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Les: here you're again adapting ur own doctrines again. And this one is way above the line unlike my last quoted post of urs. What's christianity and who's a christian? You can't call urself a christian and discard the basic concept of christianity which is the death of that white man named Jesus Christ. Bro, go find where you belong cause from ur posts, you're far from a christian. You called church a social gathering? My guy, you're not a christian. Go to my profile, i have a topic on this already. Hope it helps
thanks dear sister in christ, if you say I'm not a christian, I don't have any problems with that, christianity like islam has caused this world a lot of pain and sorrow, I see no difference between what the ISIS is doing in Iraq and what the christian church did during the crusades, different sides of the same coin, my take on life as an individual, is to live a life that honours your family, ancestors and your culture. Do good avoid doing evil, Always be grateful to God, and with these simple steps you would live a most fulfilling life, do not worry about non existent things like hell fire and other lies the catholic church created,
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
nellyelitz: i see no bases from all these but just a rant. Try and get a life by choosing were u belong.remb if u're not IN u're OUT nothing like INBETWEEN in Faith.
who no go no know,
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
doubleDx:

But you do err sister; Jesus Christ was no white man! The skin color doesn't matter though, but "truth" still stands! Jesus is/was never white! The bogus Jesus AKA Cesare Borgia is the white Jesus most Christians worship today! That is why it's very wrong to bow to any image in worship....but you see people today bowing to paintings/images of Cesare Borgia as Jesus the Christ; knowing fully well that the word of the invisible God is against bowing to any image in worship! Smh...

There is a reason God the father gave Yahshua a "name" that is excellent and above all names....and not an image or skin color!

Romans 1: 22 - 23

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

^^^

Clearly there is no difference between anyone who would change the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like a corruptible man and pagans who worship animals and carved figures that represent their gods in stones and woods!

Attached is the image of the corruptible man
jesus christ is a jew and jews are white. I'm not talking about any rubbish image here. That aside, the Complexion of Jesus is highly irrelevant in christiandom like u said. But if i may ask, what's do u think is the complexion of Jesus . All that matters is that aboundant grace that accompanies the sacrificial love Of God.
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2014
bolaino: thanks dear sister in christ, if you say I'm not a christian, I don't have any problems with that, christianity like islam has caused this world a lot of pain and sorrow, I see no difference between what the ISIS is doing in Iraq and what the christian church did during the crusades, different sides of the same coin, my take on life as an individual, is to live a life that honours your family, ancestors and your culture. Do good avoid doing evil, Always be grateful to God, and with these simple steps you would live a most fulfilling life, do not worry about non existent things like hell fire and other lies the catholic church created,
even if u won't believe in hell, why won't u believe that Jesus christ died for ur sins? What then do u believe as a christian? What makes u a christian?
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
logicboy01:

that's illogical!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Les: jesus christ is a jew and jews are white. I'm not talking about any rubbish image here. That aside, the Complexion of Jesus is highly irrelevant in christiandom like u said. But if i may ask, what's do u think is the complexion of Jesus . All that matters is that aboundant grace that accompanies the sacrificial love Of God.

Jews of today and not the same as ancient Israelites! Majority of Jews of today have little or no blood relationship with ancient Israelites....Ancient Israelites were people of color and not whites! So, Jesus the Christ couldn't have been a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white man! grin Simple truth! It's just the enemy using people to deceive people with Cesare Borgia's image/paintings to worship/bow down to it as Jesus the Christ's image!

Acts 21:38-39

As Paul was about to be brought into the barracks, he said to the tribune, "May I say something to you?" And he said, "Do you know Greek? Are you not the Egyptian, then, who recently stirred up a revolt and led the four thousand men of the Assassins out into the wilderness?" Paul replied, "I am a Jew, from Tarsus in Cilicia, a citizen of no obscure city. I beg you, permit me to speak to the people."

^^^

Now, right there, Paul the apostle was mistaken for an Egyptian by a white Roman soldier! At least we all know that ancient Egyptians were people of color; so, if Paul was white, that soldier wouldn't have mistaken him for an Egyptian...Same way, Moses spent 40 years of his life thinking he was Pharaoh's grandson....If Moses was white, don't you think the Pharaoh would have suspected something?

I agree with the underlined part!
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Les: even if u won't believe in hell, why won't u believe that Jesus christ died for ur sins? What then do u believe as a christian? What makes u a christian?
I have a baptismal certificate that bears my name on it, the jews do not believe in Jesus, if the jews who are hebrew do not believe there was any record of a hebrew messiah named jesus, then why should I? I can not claim to know more than the jews, and the jews are wicked, very wicked, the bible is basically a story book. The jews worshiped a tribal God, from the stories in the bible you can deduce that,
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
bolaino: I have a baptismal certificate that bears my name on it, the jews do not believe in Jesus, if the jews who are hebrew do not believe there was any record of a hebrew messiah named jesus, then why should I? I can not claim to know more than the jews, and the jews are wicked, very wicked, the bible is basically a story book. The jews worshiped a tribal God, from the stories in the bible you can deduce that,
the jews are not christians and christians are not jew. If u wanna follow the jewish thinking, try judaism. But if u wanna be a christian and make the best use of that baptismal certificate, believe in Jesus. Anything other than that, stop deceiving urself by calling urself a christian. Until then, the bible will continue to be a story book to u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Les: the jews are not christians and christians are not jew. If u wanna follow the jewish thinking, try judaism. But if u wanna be a christian and make the best use of that baptismal certificate, believe in Jesus. Anything other than that, stop deceiving urself by calling urself a christian. Until then, the bible will continue to be a story book to u.
hmmmm, interesting, what would you do for me, as a christian, to save my soul from destruction? Just asking,
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Keluong(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
bolaino:
pls check my earlier post. I mistakenly quoted myself. its been modified
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
bolaino: hmmmm, interesting, what would you do for me, as a christian, to save my soul from destruction? Just asking,
not what i'll do for u since you already know the truth but is avoiding it. The souls of christians are not condemned but you feel yours is because you're no christian but is deceiving urself that you're. Exactly what jesus prophesied in the gospel about many being deceived in the last days. To ur question. Be a christian and you're automatically saved and to be a christian, you'll have to believe that jesus died for ur sake. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Keluong:
Good to know. Just if you may wonder why I am following your threads.
I too have been through a lot just to attain rest of mind. I have even been a nihilist. But nihilism is capped with depression which is a terrible feeling. The only difference between the two of us is that I did not narrate my ordeals on Nairaland.
Right now, I am vacillating between Christianity and deism. I have some experience with a church/chapel named All Christian Practical Praying Band. They do this spiritual stuff of a thing and they also see visions. I dont know if it will be of help to you. I only need someone to explain somethings to me.
to be honest with you my Good man, I am not a confused spiritualist, I just said that to humor my friends on this section, I know quite a bit about spirituality, and one of those things is that life is a cycle, what goes around comes around, you reap what you sow, for every action there is a reaction, karma, Dharma, these are some of the few basic concepts of life, the ideas about hell fire, rapture and the second coming of jesus are false and baseless, they are part of the problems we are facing in the world today, given the fact that over one billion people believe in these fairy tales, we are practicing christianity today as a result of religious hegemony, our colonial masters brought christianity to us and forced us to believe in the christian God and savior, or face destruction, the people who tried to oppose the white man's religion were killed, take oba erediawa who was exiled from his kingdom because he opposed the white man, christianity is the white man's religion, you have to know that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transition To Glory / Apostle Suleiman: The Beginning Of The Fall Of Christianity / Prophet Samuel S. T Reveals The Secrets Behind The Raining Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.