Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. (2431 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Atheists, Let's Be Honest- The People Who Formed Religions Were The Smartest / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Les: not what i'll do for u since you already know the truth but is avoiding it. The souls of christians are not condemned but you feel yours is because you're no christian but is deceiving urself that you're. Exactly what jesus prophesied in the gospel about many being deceived in the last days. To ur question. Be a christian and you're automatically saved and to be a christian, you'll have to believe that jesus died for ur sake. Shalom
My dear sister, I would love to ask you a question, and I would really appreciate a very honest answer, what would you do, if you found out Genuinely, that Jesus did not exist, and that everything you've been told as a christian is false, what would you do? Think about it and tell me your answer. Thank you.
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
doubleDx:

But you do err sister; Jesus Christ was no white man! The skin color doesn't matter though, but "truth" still stands! Jesus is/was never white! The bogus Jesus AKA Cesare Borgia is the white Jesus most Christians worship today! That is why it's very wrong to bow to any image in worship....but you see people today bowing to paintings/images of Cesare Borgia as Jesus the Christ; knowing fully well that the word of the invisible God is against bowing to any image in worship! Smh...

There is a reason God the father gave Yahshua a "name" that is excellent and above all names....and not an image or skin color!

Romans 1: 22 - 23

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

^^^

Clearly there is no difference between anyone who would change the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like a corruptible man and pagans who worship animals and carved figures that represent their gods in stones and woods!

Attached is the image of the corruptible man
God bless this guy.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Les: here you're again adapting ur own doctrines again. And this one is way above the line unlike my last quoted post of urs. What's christianity and who's a christian? You can't call urself a christian and discard the basic concept of christianity which is the death of that white man named Jesus Christ. Bro, go find where you belong cause from ur posts, you're far from a christian. You called church a social gathering? My guy, you're not a christian. Go to my profile, i have a topic on this already. Hope it helps
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by Les: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
bolaino: My dear sister, I would love to ask you a question, and I would really appreciate a very honest answer, what would you do, if you found out Genuinely, that Jesus did not exist, and that everything you've been told as a christian is false, what would you do? Think about it and tell me your answer. Thank you.
I can't be an atheist because even if Jesus ain't real, God is..... I'll simply find another way to worship God.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Les: I can't be an atheist because even if Jesus ain't real, God is..... I'll simply find another way to worship God.
i quote your post but i dont know what happen it got lost, IT IS WELL.

You mention colour ,white jesus. May God forgive us, satan is using the internet to illuminate human mind. See, jesus black or white dosent matter,what matter is that spirit of God in him.when you die your body decomposed white or black they will reaturn to the dust, what matter the most is the breath God breath in you from the begining, satan currupted it and God show us the way to purified it, jesus say except a man be born agai, what dos it mean by born again? It mean that breath satan currupt must become new, purified. Do you think God will leave a dim untouch? Please wake up from your slumber, i respect woman a lot because they have a sound mind, my mama is an example, i called woman of faith. Dont allow this people to descive you. Thank you for your time. *am signing of from this thread*
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Les: I can't be an atheist because even if Jesus ain't real, God is..... I'll simply find another way to worship God.

You mention colour ,white jesus. May God forgive us, satan is using the internet to illuminate human mind. See, jesus black or white dosent matter,what matter is that spirit of God in him.when you die your body decomposed white or black they will reaturn to the dust, what matter the most is the breath God breath in you from the begining, satan currupted it and God show us the way to purified it, jesus say except a man be born agai, what dos it mean by born again? It mean that breath satan currupt must become new, purified. Do you think God will leave a dim untouch? Please wake up from your slumber, i respect woman a lot because they have a sound mind, my mama is an example, i called woman of faith. Dont allow this people to descive you. Thank you for your time. *am signing of from this thread*

jesus is the word of God, you cant deny jesus and accept God. It impossible
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by 1one: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
bolaino: Good question my good man, I've practiced different religions and I have been called all sorts of names, but I would rather stick to christianity for now, we live in an extremely Religiously intolerant society, and I don't want to be caught in between the lines, I was born a christian, and going to church has become a social norm for me, church is a social organisation for me, where we get together family and friends. And also share experiences. That's why I am still a christian, I do not believe that a white man named jesus died to save me, that story is absurd .

There was somewhere you mentioned that you don't believe in hell?... Wow!!!.. So there are really actually living and breathing people like you?... Who don't believe in hell?... Maybe you don't believe in heaven either... You know seeing people like you just makes me to cherish my salvation and Christianity even better.. Ohh My!.. The dude doesn't believe in hell..

You're not a Christian, just want you to get that straight, you can not claim to be a Christian when you don't believe in the very person and essence of Christianity, without whom even the name "christian" would not exist.

I'm not really here to bart words with you, because really, if I want to have your time, we would take this thread to 500 pages but you won't still be unchanging in your mindset, that's because your perception about Christianity is not just a function of maybe your IQ or your intellect or reasoning, if it were such, then I would have gladly argued out your disbelief in Christianity with you, in the hope that, you would see good reason to correct that false notion;but instead it's a spiritual problem you have.

There's a veil, a spiritual veil that has blocked your understanding and so no matter what anybody says, until that veil is spiritually removed, you won't see any sense in what anybody has to say about Christianity, In fact, everything I just even typed in the last 4-5lines would be like an English man trying to read Japanese, because they wouldn't just make sense to you.

But I sincerely do hope, that some day before it's too late, you would come to believe in Jesus, to accept his love, his sacrifice and summarily live a life that's truly enriching with him as the centre piece of your life.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2014
thanks, I like your answer, Atheism, is ignorance, God exists and that is a fact, thanks for your honest answer.
Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by bolaino(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

There was somewhere you mentioned that you don't believe in hell?... Wow!!!.. So there are really actually living and breathing people like you?... Who don't believe in hell?... Maybe you don't believe in heaven either... You know seeing people like you just makes me to cherish my salvation and Christianity even better.. Ohh My!.. The dude doesn't believe in hell..

You're not a Christian, just want you to get that straight, you can not claim to be a Christian when you don't believe in the very person and essence of Christianity, without whom even the name "christian" would not exist.

I'm not really here to bart words with you, because really, if I want to have your time, we would take this thread to 500 pages but you won't still be unchanging in your mindset, that's because your perception about Christianity is not just a function of maybe your IQ or your intellect or reasoning, if it were such, then I would have gladly argued out your disbelief in Christianity with you, in the hope that, you would see good reason to correct that false notion;but instead it's a spiritual problem you have.

There's a veil, a spiritual veil that has blocked your understanding and so no matter what anybody says, until that veil is spiritually removed, you won't see any sense in what anybody has to say about Christianity, In fact, everything I just even typed in the last 4-5lines would be like an English man trying to read Japanese, because they wouldn't just make sense to you.

But I sincerely do hope, that some day before it's too late, you would come to believe in Jesus, to accept his love, his sacrifice and summarily live a life that's truly enriching with him as the centre piece of your life.

Cheers.
lol, yes I do not believe in hell, and you shouldn't too, but after all is said and done, life's an individual experience. I wish you a wonderful life experience my good man, I know more about christianity than you would ever know. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery my good man,

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. by malvisguy212: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2014
bolaino: lol, yes I do not believe in hell, and you shouldn't too, but after all is said and done, life's an individual experience. I wish you a wonderful life experience my good man, I know more about christianity than you would ever know. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery my good man,
even satan know more about God than we his children.foolish athiest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ANSWERING CRITICS (Christianity Not The Same As Mithraism) / What Is The Origin Of Ifa? / Should We Post Our Charity And Good Deeds On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.