Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) (5565 Views)

How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? / How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? / He Missed An Interview Because……. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Pls nairalanders, kindly analyse my dress sense for tomoro's interview with mtn.
Ur constructive criticisms are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by kilokeys(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2014
sleep and eat well.. u look tired

EDIT: black trousers, a white shirt and a red tie is infallible.

23 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by eph12(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Excellent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2014
kilokeys: sleep and eat well.. u look tired
. Yea. Its been a stretched day for me.Would freshen up before tomor.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
liliangmail: go chop food 1st tongue......put in ur teeth too grin
My teeth are charmin u mean?
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
eph12: Excellent
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by ggrin(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tomao is saturdayundecided

5 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by vivalavida(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: Tomao is saturdayundecided
Lmao!! Wicked!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by LeslieChow(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
You asked for opinions and ended up throwing up thrash at people (even though their criticisms are anything but constructive), but you should have shown enough maturity by playing it down or ignoring it.
You will meet interviewers who will bring you down in front of other panelist. If you cant handle anonymous criticism, how would you handle it when it is thrown to you face to face.

To answer your question, if you are going for a serious position, discard the attire and look professional.

31 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
LeslieChow: You asked for opinions and ended up throwing up thrash at people (even though their criticisms are anything but constructive), but you should have shown enough maturity by playing it down or ignoring it.
You will meet interviewers who will bring you down in front of other panelist. If you cant handle anonymous criticism, how would you handle it when it is thrown to you face to face.

To answer your question, if you are going for a serious position, discard the attire and look professional.
Sorry about that. YoUr likes were those I felt would grace the topic but I ended having this spare part boys,. Thanks for ur constructive criticism. NOTED!

1 Like

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairaland sha... So many immature folks here now.

Well to the OP... You are okay.
You look cool.
It's MTN, not wearing a tie but with a jacket is okay too so go rock your interview.
Your dressing will strike them as confident.
I'm sure it's the camera that made it look like the quality is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
NairaMode: Nairaland sha... So many immature folks here now.

Well to the OP... You are okay.
You look cool.
It's MTN, not wearing a tie but with a jacket is okay too so go rock your interview.
Your dressing will strike them as confident.
I'm sure it's the camera that made it look like the quality is gone.
Thanks appreciate ur comment.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by onomej4u: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Remove that sweeter bros. Why not get a good black colour or ash coloured suit instead of this your village dressing. Also put on a good shirt (one coloured shirt white or blue will be okay. Avoid multicoloured shirt). Use a good tie too. Red colour is okay symbolize confidence and power

5 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Gboliwe: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
mikedaniel76gmailcom:
That u cannot spell " idiot" due to ur endemic illitracy is not my makin pls.
Shouldn't you be researching, resting, reading or doing something positive to aid your interview? Must you attack every comment?
Na wa.

@ your question, I do not fancy the sweater. I don't even see its relevance.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by nickz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
onomej4u: Remove that sweeter bros. Why not get a good black colour or ash coloured suit instead of this your village dressing. Also put on a good shirt (one coloured shirt white or blue will be okay. Avoid multicoloured shirt). Use a good tie too. Red colour is okay symbolize confidence and power
gringringrin
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Atoos(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
;Dpassing by..
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Sparkle777(f): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
You look unique, that should count to the interviewers. While everone else will be on suits and coats, you alone will be rocking this swell outfit. Goodluck and let us know the outcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin / Graduate Management Trainee Scheme Mopel Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.