Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,515 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) (5632 Views)

How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? / How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? / He Missed An Interview Because……. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by balaclava: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Have u prayed for divine favour? Your looks matter bt nt as much as God's favour, it can mk u look like d best even when u r nt. Pray for Divine favor.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Gboliwe: Shouldn't you be researching, resting, reading or doing something positive to aid your interview? Must you attack every comment?
Na wa.

@ your question, I do not fancy the sweater. I don't even see its relevance.

Sowi bout dat, most comments can be anoyin, thanks for the advise.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
balaclava: Have u prayed for divine favour? Your looks matter bt nt as much as God's favour, it can mk u look like d best even when u r nt. Pray for Divine favor.

Thanks a lot, needin ur prayers too.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by olayincar(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
LeslieChow: You asked for opinions and ended up throwing up thrash at people (even though their criticisms are anything but constructive), but you should have shown enough maturity by playing it down or ignoring it.
You will meet interviewers who will bring you down in front of other panelist. If you cant handle anonymous criticism, how would you handle it when it is thrown to you face to face.

To answer your question, if you are going for a serious position, discard the attire and look professional.

Wise word for a Wise person
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by chyna4luv: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
mikedaniel76gmailcom: Pls nairalanders, kindly analyse my dress sense for tomoro's interview with mtn.
Ur constructive criticisms are welcomed.

Guy, you're very funny! You shouldn't have included your picture here for your own safety. I guess it's not your picture But if it's yours, I would advise you to remove it.
The dressing is not okay for an interview with MTN. Remove the sweater. use yellow tie, white shirt(long sleeve), black trouser and black shoe. Then you're good to go.

Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by tellwisdom: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Grass cutting job...yes you are ok undecided
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by bizngr(f): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
chyna4luv:

Guy, you're very funny! You shouldn't have included your picture here for your own safety. I guess it's not your picture But if it's yours, I would advise you to remove it.
The dressing is not okay for an interview with MTN. Remove the sweater. use yellow tie, white shirt(long sleeve), black trouser and black shoe. Then you're good to go.

Goodluck!
I endorse this post for creativity in the bolded. Don't go with the sweater (jacket) especially as it is long sleeve. You can wear it when you start work but not as a job applicant (in Nigeria).
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Your dressing is ok by me. Must not be suit and tie, always sad
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Saraha1(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na so he dey state start oh
Trouble sitdown you won wake am.

Alteast you should not have shown your face.

Mtn no be God oh !

Try and find something better to wear and above all! Seek For God favour that is what you need.

When his favour go with you, my brother your dressing would mean nothing to them(Mtn)
All the best.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by oluyemisee(f): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
If person talk him mind now,na insult go follow.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guy dressing is not the problem in interview ,if you are qualify and have some qualities the are looking for,the will surely employ you ,your greatest enemy is FEAR ,if you want to pass an interview you must feel relax,relax your mind and do what you knows how to do best,feel free to ask questions when given the opportunity and you will surely pass;.For me I have never fail an interview infact I prefer interview to any other forms,wish you good luck
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by sevantex(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Doesn't look too professional IMO..,Pls Loose d sweater. I would advise u wear a suit wit a good shirt/tie but if u dnt wanna wear a suit.,sharply find ur "confirmest" shirt and starch it now wey sun still dy outside.lol.,Pls get a better tie also but avoid flashy colours for ur tie..,Goodluck on d interview bro!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by sheniqua: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
mikedaniel76gmailcom: Pls nairalanders, kindly analyse my dress sense for tomoro's interview with mtn.

You look good and professional
I hope you get hired
Don't mind the haters
Hold your head up high,speak with confidence,speak audibly,look people in the eyes when you speak and sell yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Tunjasko(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
chai!!!...nairalanders no go kill me ooo...I don laugh tire....bt op self suppose no put hin pics for display lyk dizz....try rmve dat ur cardigan Nd get a nice suit....GudLuck....
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Oludray: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
this nairalanders can be so annoying sometimes......he only asked for assessment... chai
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by Iamoilprince(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ogbeni u dressed like an artiste about to climb stage of a show! Where is ur Gold chain and microphone? More of Usher Remond cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by vycee01: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Put on a suit ... Or better yet take off the sweatshirt, you aren't going for a sales job, i think a suit is better or a shirt and tire, and mind you, you should ignore comments that aren't helping you, what else do you expect from a thread like this,better yet enjoy the funny comments smiley and Good luck to you, don't forget to keep us posted when you're done.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by rman: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
If it is for low level jobs like CCA, then your outfit is okay.

Engineering/IT roles , okay.

But anything that is more of a supervisory role, you need to take up a bit by wearing a suit. It will make you look more matured.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by lepasharon(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
U look a bit plain...
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by officialcharlz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
dude, wear sometin dat has mtn's major color 'Yellow'. ditch dat sweatvest, u'll look smarter without it nd a good tie wud do. its mtn dude! bliv it or not hw u look matters.
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by IyawoToBe(f): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by bigfish411(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2014

My honest opinion: You've to be careful with the amount of information you share online. Putting your pix here is super silly. As for your dressing, you look like a guy from the street. You even rolled the hand of the sweater hmmm. Anyway it all depends on the role you're being interviewed for. Most technical jobs don't mind. But mind you, you're going against other candidates who might come well dressed and better prepared. To stand a chance, I suggest you go on suit with a nice tie. Revise properly and look for avenues to stand out as the best candidate. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) by oluwaKStar(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Make sure u tell us if u get d job oooo

(1) (2) (3)

Job Vacancies For P.h Residence / Ongoing Recruitment At Viju Industry Nigeria Limited / I Am Now With FiRst Inland Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.