Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

A Friend Needs Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Friend Needs Your Help (437 Views)

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. / My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Your Help by JingleWriter(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]Recently a friend of mine complained bitterly about the size of his penis and how he feels so very uncomfortable with it especially to the fact that its embarassing to the opposite sex and thus sex isn't that much fun for him. He asked me to help him make an enquiry about penis enlargement pills. Though I tried to discourage him about taking such pills but he don't wanna hear it saying he dosent care about any side effects. Please I will like to know if there are other ways to help him deal with his problem cos I've stopped picking his calls and replying his messages but I feel kind guilt. He's a good guy and I'd love to help him if I have my way.
Can't wait to get a positive word across to him.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Help by Edwinmason(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tell am make e allow bee bite d joystick.MULTIPLE ENLARGEMENT
Re: A Friend Needs Your Help by bist: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Talking abt ur friends J.T on this cyber island is crazy of you.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Help by spyg1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
God know why He gave him that, and he should be contempted with it.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Living Show / After Ill-use This Threatening To Developing Cream / Instant Hand Sanitizing Sprays - 3 Pack (3 X 10 ML) Available (2,400 Packs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.