Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments (39738 Views)

Direct EU Citizenship Through Real Estate Investments In Cyprus / Affodable Houses (first Discounted Houses Over 50%) Coming Soon To Nigerians / Real-estate Investments In Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
brainy4oli: naija 4 life.
With your miserable life why wont u say that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by GHKWAME1: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
@OXYGEN, Charley you need to slow down, these things can get into your head you know! You don't have to reply to everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
GHKWAME1: @OXYGEN, Charley you need to slow down, these things can get into your head you know! You don't have to reply to everything.
Naaa.Chill bro.Am Just having fun with some fools.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
This hatred between Ghanaians and Nigerians on NL is getting out of hand, it is so appalling - Seun & OAM4J, keeping quiet and not doing anything about it might connote your tacit approval. Please do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by joedejana(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Face your lives, improve on yourselves and your country will improve, racism amidst racism...when this tread leaves FP, we shouldn't expect anoda e-fight...

African race.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Joshcoli(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: You are as foolish as your mother. LET ME ANSWER YOUR CLAIMS OK.
1.I don't want to marry a fool,prostitute,a smelly and shapeless ape because am not a nigerian. A nigeria is as fool as a dog so marrying a n ape with such traits is what they desire.That is the kind of ape your mumu dad married so am not surprised they've conceived an i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e m.o.r.o.n like u.
2.I don't want to become a terrorist, armed robber,kidnapper,pirate,etc.
3.Ghanaians don't use those old depleted taxis u fools use there ok.A mumugerian can never owe the type of taxis in Ghana. Unless u talking of those motorists(okada) dominating the transport sector in your useless country.
4.I don't know any zoo called nigeria, I know of MUMUGERIA. That's where all the fools in Africa resides.Where they eat eba with human meat thrice daily.
5.You call fraudulent means of getting money SMART? You think like a mumugerian.Why dont u fools use that so called smartness to lift that useless country from darkness.
OBAMA SALUTES MUMUGERIA?
SMH Your foolishness can automatically makes you the president of MUMUGERIA.
That of GOATLUCK JONA_DAFT doest come near yours.

na you go taya oooh
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: A walking insult like you saying sorry..Hahahaha that ain't logic.A FOOL /MAD MAN saying sorry? F..CKING EBA EATER.
I'd take exception to your stupidity
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
OXYGEN011: Your ignorant is making u a fool.Don't ever try to compare the cedi to that toilet paper called naira.Check the exchange rate because u sound stu.pod.
lwkmd.... Your choice of words are so appalling, Do you have a dictionary in Ghana
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
OXYGEN011: Your ignorance is making u a fool.Don't ever try to compare the cedi to that toilet paper called naira.Check the exchange rate because u sound stu.pod.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
luigiajah: lwkmd.... Your choice of words are so appalling, Do you have a dictionary in Ghana
As if here ain't a nigerian forum.You and I knw there are no dictionaries in nigeria. No wonder the opposite of English is nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by cubeet3: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: [/quote] Lol. Exchange rate after removing all the zeros in your currency? You wanna deceive us. lool
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: As if here ain't a nigerian forum.You and I knw there are no dictionaries in nigeria. No wonder the opposite of English is nigeria.
The Opposite of English is what?.... Dumb pea-brained uneducated f*aggot*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by OXYGEN011: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
luigiajah: The Opposite of English is what?.... Dumb pea-brained uneducated f*aggot*
I wonder how u gonna describe your useless FIRST LADY then...Hahahaha mumugerians are really dumb.U left your first lady to call someone who is non-nigerian illiterate. Hahaha like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by OXYGEN011: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
luigiajah: The Opposite of English is what?.... Dumb pea-brained uneducated f*aggot*
Mumu pronounce these words for me
1.come
2.doctor
etc.
Even with the most refined dictionary by your side u gonna pronounce them wrongly. Stu.pid useless brain mo.ron.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by coachwilcox(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Last time I comment dem ban me. I hit dem gaynains with a left jab, uppercut then right hook.

Bros pls stop exchanging words with these Charleys. When you argue with fools no one will know the difference. Now answer me gaynains in this forum.

Why cant y'all name ur furking streets. Since 1957!!!!!!

A typical Gaynain address reads like this

Jiggaman Pizza
Opposite GOil Filling station
After Green House
Before Tomato Seller
Near Nkatie Burger Junction
Labadi

Gaynaians #embarrassingafricasince1500
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by OXYGEN011: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
luigiajah: I'd take exception to your stupidity
Being a mumugerian automatically makes you an illiterate, a fool,stu.pid as your forefathers, smelly stinking ape, useless, m.o.r.o.n,, a thief, an armed robber, a prostitute,an animal,etc.YOUR USELESS LovePeddler MUM IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR SMELLY UGLY S.T.U.P.I.D DAD MADE YOUR EXISTENCE A REALITY. Its obvious they transferred part of their foolishness to you.UGLY STINKING EBA EATER.FOOOLLLL.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by iamord(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
My reason for posting this is not to add more fuel to the immature beef going on in this thread but to clear the misconceptions about the real estate industry in ghana. Its sad that a lot of people on here are so naïve that they don't even bother to make research on articles posted on here , so far it only attributes to nigerias dominance in ghana. A lot can't even see the blunders made in this article. But just take it and make immature assumptions.. A survey conducted by global property experts were questioned on the attractiveness of the west african property market as a viable investment. The ghanaian market was judged the most attractive real estate investment opportunity in west africa. Ghana is forecasted to deliver the highest levels of profits over both short term and long term. Nigeria was identified as the second most attractive market. so its a no brainer as to why a lot of foreign nationals including nigerians are rushing into that sector. In the post the robert davis stated that nigerians secured 50 percent of the buying interest in their luxury residential estate. So how did that now sum up to the fact that nigerians control 50 percent of the industry??does that make sense?? What kind of distorted news is this.? There are a whole lot of property projects on going in accra and environs totaling to billions of dollars run by ghanaians and foreign nationals nigerians included. But there is no established estimate on ground that nigerians control that said amount. This is cheap reporting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aranaa: After looking at your pic I don't blame you. Go to school and get educated. It will help you out trust me.
sorry to interrupt you..I understand that you're a Ghanian living in Nigeria...my advice to you is this: be polite to your hosts. Stop insulting that guy.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
you're not making sense bro smiley
iamord: My reason for posting this is not to add more fuel to the immature beef going on in this thread but to clear the misconceptions about the real estate industry in ghana. Its sad that a lot of people on here are so naïve that they don't even bother to make research on articles posted on here , so far it only attributes to nigerias dominance in ghana. A lot can't even see the blunders made in this article. But just take it and make immature assumptions.. A survey conducted by global property experts were questioned on the attractiveness of the west african property market as a viable investment. The ghanaian market was judged the most attractive real estate investment opportunity in west africa. Ghana is forecasted to deliver the highest levels of profits over both short term and long term. Nigeria was identified as the second most attractive market. so its a no brainer as to why a lot of foreign nationals including nigerians are rushing into that sector. In the post the robert davis stated that nigerians secured 50 percent of the buying interest in their luxury residential estate. So how did that now sum up to the fact that nigerians control 50 percent of the industry??does that make sense?? What kind of distorted news is this.? There are a whole lot of property projects on going in accra and environs totaling to billions of dollars run by ghanaians and foreign nationals nigerians included. But there is no established estimate on ground that nigerians control that said amount. This is cheap reporting.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by iamord(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nobleval: you're not making sense bro smiley

I don't need to make sense to u okay

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by justplainpaul(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Alele! I don miss. If to say I dey around I for destroy them gaynians.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by iamord(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nobleval: sorry to interrupt you..I understand that you're a Ghanian living in Nigeria...my advice to you is this: be polite to your hosts. Stop insulting that guy.

Oh !! So after he called her a bit.ch and who.re you see no problem in that.. instead you come here to correct her cos she is in your country. and expect her to go polite Where is the sense there
Omo guy na wa for u

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by macanu(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: There will be no soon becos boko haram would've made u fools slaves. So how can that happen?
If boko haram was to be ghana's problem I knw by now there would be no ghana again or half of d population in ghana would be gone,u all would hv been killed like chicken,yes we hv d problem of boko haram and we r fighting and we r winning,what will it look like if it was ghana.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by iamord(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
GHKWAME1: @OXYGEN, Charley you need to slow down, these things can get into your head you know! You don't have to reply to everything.
Am with u on this bro
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by OXYGEN011: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
macanu:
If boko haram was to be ghana's problem I knw by now there would be no ghana again or half of d population in ghana would be gone,u all would hv been killed like chicken,yes we hv d problem of boko haram and we r fighting and we r winning,what will it look like if it was ghana.
Ghanaians are not fools like nigerians to create a terrorist group ok.Is it the fault of Ghanaians that u fools are having a terrorist group called boko haram? The problem u are talking about was caused by u fools so shut your f..uckin mouth up.FOOLISH PEOPLE.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by enomakos(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: Eba is your portion so f..uckoff.

eba?

is eba toxin?
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by BraniacX(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
OXYGEN011: Mumu pronounce these words for me
1.come
2.doctor
etc.
Even with the most refined dictionary by your side u gonna pronounce them wrongly. Stu.pid useless brain mo.ron.
so u win first place(imaginary) in english pronounciation. . . . . . . . . .good 4 u charley.
We never even considered it worth contesting for in d 1st place.
U've been running your mouth anyhow since, i know you'll respond to this with invectives so i'll let you do the honours and deliver the opening salvo, then, and only then will i descend on you with the full force of Naija, . . . . .no, i take that back, not with the full force of Naija, just me descending on you then, afterall, i don't want the UN HMC accusing me of using disproportionate response.
Won't b smacking this fly(you) with a sledge hammer(me).
not yet anyway.
Fingers crossed, just waiting for you to do some . . . . . .thing . . . . . . . .foolish.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by BraniacX(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamord: My reason for posting this is not to add more fuel to the immature beef going on in this thread but to clear the misconceptions about the real estate industry in ghana. Its sad that a lot of people on here are so naïve that they don't even bother to make research on articles posted on here , so far it only attributes to nigerias dominance in ghana. A lot can't even see the blunders made in this article. But just take it and make immature assumptions.. A survey conducted by global property experts were questioned on the attractiveness of the west african property market as a viable investment. The ghanaian market was judged the most attractive real estate investment opportunity in west africa. Ghana is forecasted to deliver the highest levels of profits over both short term and long term. Nigeria was identified as the second most attractive market. so its a no brainer as to why a lot of foreign nationals including nigerians are rushing into that sector. In the post the robert davis stated that nigerians secured 50 percent of the buying interest in their luxury residential estate. So how did that now sum up to the fact that nigerians control 50 percent of the industry??does that make sense?? What kind of distorted news is this.? There are a whole lot of property projects on going in accra and environs totaling to billions of dollars run by ghanaians and foreign nationals nigerians included. But there is no established estimate on ground that nigerians control that said amount. This is cheap reporting.
thanx 4 enligtening us on the specs, good write up.

PS: on the cyber battle, some of us live for it. . . . . .just saying.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by iamord(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
BraniacX:
thanx 4 enligtening us on the specs, good write up.

PS: on the cyber battle, some of us live for it. . . . . .just saying.
Bless u! Well sometimes it gets really ugly and dry u know
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by buzzmania(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
luigiajah: if you talk to wislet like that.. I'm gonna make you pay for it
Bring it on! you worthless boko son of a baby factory in sambisa.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamord:

Oh !! So after he called her a bit.ch and who.re you see no problem in that.. instead you come here to correct her cos she is in your country. and expect her to go polite Where is the sense there
Omo guy na wa for u
Mr what are you trying to prove?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped / Juju Calabash & Ritual Sponges Found In Demolished Lagos Mansion (video) / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.