Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments (39699 Views)

Direct EU Citizenship Through Real Estate Investments In Cyprus / Affodable Houses (first Discounted Houses Over 50%) Coming Soon To Nigerians / Real-estate Investments In Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by kenex4ever(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: nigerians and their foolishness. nigerians are like black shoe Polish.BLACK AND UGLY SCARY CREATURES SCARING THEMSELVES TO DEATH AND BLAMING BOKO HARAM..Ugly stinking apes.

See who is calling pipu apes, I heard that d only fair pipu in ghana r those dat dia parents got from a nigerian partner and dey usually announce it on radio and tv because its unusual to have a fair child there. Gaynaians can be like monkey sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: Just as boko haram is annexing nigeria ryt?
haha this guy, its like any sentance that has "Nigeria and Ghana" gives you a hardon.:-)

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Hassanjj(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
@oxygen charlie... U need a doc. Asap. Or better still be Quarantined.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
kenex4ever:

See who is calling pipu apes, I heard that d only fair pipu in ghana r those dat dia parents got from a nigerian partner and dey usually announce it on radio and tv because its unusual to have a fair child there. Gaynaians can be like monkey sha
You fools are black even more than Sudanese. You fools are not just black but ugly and scary aswell.a nigerian shdnt talk about blackness ...as u don't knw u ugly black apes.Your mother is even blacker than midnight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: You fools should be thankful to boko haram for letting the world know that zoo called mumugeria. If not boko haram mumugeria would've been like a zoo only known to niger,Cameroon,and Benin.
www.saharareporters.com/2014/09/24/current-developments-nigerias-counterterrorism-campaign-analysis-dhq
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by destante(f): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: Hahahaha then be proud of boko haram too becos they are nigerians too.
Lol I can't speak for those ones o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
2sExy1: www.saharareporters.com/2014/09/24/current-developments-nigerias-counterterrorism-campaign-analysis-dhq grin grin grin
How does that add 2minutes stable light to your useless country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Faun:

And Ghanaians still stand as the ugliest pieces of black pigshit ever dumped out on the human race.
Remember what happened in Brazil this year, when most of the Ghana supporters who went there absconded refusing to be sent home to their Ghana?
But can you really blame them? After going to Brazil and mixing up with humans from other countries (and understanding what REAL humans are supposed to look like), who would want to go back to that horror show known as Ghana just to be spooked by the faces of the beastly charcoal monsters that run around that den? grin
No wonder they sought assylum. They really needed that assylum to escape the torture of seeing your ugly black faces everyday.
Blame God, bro.
The aim of boko haram is to eradicate ugliness from Africa. No wonder they are killing you fools like flies.Until their aim is achieved they have to kill all mumugerians becos u fools are too ugly to live.You fools dnt qualify to be called humans.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Faun(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: The aim of boko haram is to eradicate ugliness from Africa. No wonder they are killing you fools like flies.Until their aim is achieved they have to kill all mumugerians becos u fools are too ugly to live.You fools dnt qualify to be called humans.

And God has already put his foot down and commenced the systemic extermination of you charcoal monsters by starting with your disgraceful economy. See Ghanaians fleeing left and right while Nigerians cruise in to convert them to the slaves they were rightfully meant to be grin
Losers.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Faun:

And God has already put his foot down and commenced the systemic extermination of you charcoal monsters by starting with your disgraceful economy. See Ghanaians fleeing left and right while Nigerians cruise in to convert them to the slaves they were rightfully meant to be grin
Losers.
and nigerians are fleeing to Ghana like Muslims going to Mecca.This even show how dumb and stu.pid mumugerians are.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Blakyclyde(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is one giant leap.
Who says Africans can't develop Africa?

I believe if BlueSea Estates are out to develop property housing in Nigeria, there's no way other firms can't do the same in Africa.
No matter the hate and xenophobia, Nigeria rocks the world.

Watchout, Ghanians! We're coming to revive that dead economy!

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS AFRICA.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by omalistic(f): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: If not boko haram mumugeria would've been like a zoo only known to niger,Cameroon,and Benin.

This one got me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bia nwatakiri how old are u? Weren't u taught history in school? Even if u weren't Google is your friend....
I know you'll start hurling insults... Have a field day. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Truckpusher(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: You owe you mother! U fools are not even free to move in your own useless country yet you are claiming u owe West Africa .You are a mumugerian so am not surprised since you people were born to be fools.
Men cool cool

You're constantly being consumed by your hatred and jealousy for Nigerians. grin

Omo !you go die young o grin

Dem dun ban the nkapi before ,Oya Wey these lazy mods dem, do your job.

Seun just arrange bunch of lazy mods full everywhere grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Godson32(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lols! Both ghanian & nigerian presidents look ugly here,unlike them.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ordinarily Anambra state should be compared with Ghana...IMO grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: nigerians and their foolishness. nigerians are like black shoe Polish.BLACK AND UGLY SCARY CREATURES SCARING THEMSELVES TO DEATH AND BLAMING BOKO HARAM..Ugly stinking apes.
i no blame you.. I'm can even smell the odour oozing from your posts.. Answer this question , Since the history of Ghana.. HAS ANY GHANAIAN EVER WON MISS UNIVERSE.. If we are apes, then you're porcupines.. If you even know what it means.. Cuz you're so brainless nd clueless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Olyboy16(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: SO WHEN WILL MUMUGERIANS BE SENSIBLE FOR ONCE? THEY ARE ALWAYS CELEBRATING FIGURES? hahahaha that's wayyy too bad.
You shuld be ashamed of yourself young lad.! Is this how you claim to love your country? By making it an object of confusing and hatred? WAIT, So you think you're invincible right? Uhn? Watch your utterances young lad. If you wish to express your hate towards nigerians pls go nd do that in a ghanian forum where u can laugh freely with your fellows..but here, its a crime punishable under some sections of the international constitution. Mind your utterances young lad, i repeat MIND YOUR UTTERANCES.. This is a Nigerian forum, a property bound under the protection of the Nigerian law....one advice i'l give you is, make sure we dont get you.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Godson32(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
omalistic:

This one got me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bia nwatakiri how old are u? Weren't u taught history in school? Even if u weren't Google is your friend....
I know you'll start hurling insults... Have a field day. wink
Exactly what I wanted to ask him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by O0XYGEN: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Olyboy16:
You shuld be ashamed of yourself young lad.! Is this how you claim to love your country? By making it an object of confusing and hatred? WAIT, So you think you're invincible right? Uhn? Watch your utterances young lad. If you wish to express your hate towards nigerians pls go nd do that in a ghanian forum where u can laugh freely with your fellows..but here, its a crime punishable under some sections of the international constitution. Mind your utterances young lad, i repeat MIND YOUR UTTERANCES.. This is a Nigerian forum, a property bound under the protection of the Nigerian law....one advice i'l give you is, make sure we dont get you.
Use those laws against boko haram not me.MUMY.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by mikron(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: pijin ain't for mumugerians ok.Its belongs to all illiterates in Africa.I don't even know why you fools are claiming that pijin belongs to u people. Is it becos mumugerians are fools with hollow eba head or wat?
mumugerian no dey tire u? Why not use another word, that word is overflogged and is becoming boring.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Wale112(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Without a Ghanaian there is no plan!

Without a Ghanaian there is no Chance!!

Ghanaian Rule now!!

Time to put on my Kente and get a big drum and BEAT this region back in shape!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Leadership cannot be taught in school it comes naturally!

Ghanaian rule NOW!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Give us Ghanaian rule now or there is nothing worth living for!

Dignity must return and only a Ghanaian can bring that!

Ghanaian rule now!!!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: Stinking mumugerian ape.What can u be proud of as a nigerian apart from boko haram? Kwasia kwa.
idiiot keep making noise while we keep dominating your country ghana

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped / Juju Calabash & Ritual Sponges Found In Demolished Lagos Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.