Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant (1214 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects FG Roads Built By Lagos State Government - Photos / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by kel4soft: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
As they keep looting and diverting our resources to South Africa and beyond. Meanwhile somewhere at Afam in Oyigbo Local Government of Rivers State, Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is inspecting the
automated cassava processing plant.

It is well

4 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by HisSexcellency(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok.... i don hear make i go hug transformer i dey come. grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by Edwinmason(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hope garri go turn #75 per basket

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by kel4soft: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Edwinmason: Hope garri go turn #75 per basket

Export of these commodities is killing the price TBF.
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
It is not all about putting this machine in place. What efforts is his govt making to empower local farmers to produce the cassava roots needed for the machines to run? How will the machines run, on water? Or has his govt done anything about independent power generation? How good are the roads to the interior farms from where farmers get cassava roots to the machines cos I know the roots must be processed within 24 hrs of harvest, less it will give a very low quality flour.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by egift(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
kel4soft: As they keep looting and diverting our resources to South Africa and beyond. Meanwhile somewhere at Afam in Oyigbo Local Government of Rivers State, Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is inspecting the
automated cassava processing plant.

It is well

God bless Governor Amaechi, the good people of Rivers and Nigeria.

Up APC!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by kel4soft: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
kaorama: It is not all about putting this machine in place. What efforts is his govt making to empower local farmers to produce the cassava roots needed for the machines to run? How will the machines run, on water? Or has his govt done anything about independent power generation? How good are the roads to the interior farms from where farmers get cassava roots to the machines cos I know the roots must be processed within 24 hrs of harvest, less it will give a very low quality flour.

You don't know Gov. Amaechi. Not very far from there is a power plant.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by E99E(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
kaorama: It is not all about putting this machine in place. What efforts is his govt making to empower local farmers to produce the cassava roots needed for the machines to run? How will the machines run, on water? Or has his govt done anything about independent power generation? How good are the roads to the interior farms from where farmers get cassava roots to the machines cos I know the roots must be processed within 24 hrs of harvest, less it will give a very low quality flour.

Governor Ameachi is far clever than you have shown yourself to be. If you can't commend his developmental strides in Agriculture then please shut up and let other meaningful nigerians appreciate. You have clearly not done any investigation before rushing here to spew rubbish else you would have known that the largest songhai farm in the world is in River state.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by size38: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
U know since the name Governor Amaechi started attracting major news headline whether for good or bad. Some people are not happy. Even as much as I dislike GEJ's administrative style, I still commend him wherever he deserves commendation and condemn him where necessary too. Some NLers once they hear Governor Rotimi Amaechi, they jump up and start abusing him even where he deserve praises. Amaechi have achieved far more than their state governor of those who abuse him.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by hardywaltz(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
I know haters will avoid this thread. While their Deity GEJ is buying using out scared resources to procure arms like a gangster.
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by arresa: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2014

kaorama: And APC e-rats will be busy saying Federal Govt of Nigeria did nothing about the issue when the guy was on a mission to destroy Nigerians.

At least we can see the clueless and incompetent well you drink from...

Amaechi delivered way more than all your clueless and incompetent losers combined...,
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by Rijes: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift:

Up APC!!!
For bulding a project not up 2 50 million. Google how much it takes to build a processing planr
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by 2cato: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift:

Up APC!!!
up supporter of APC
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by DeCleff(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rijes:
For bulding a project not up 2 50 million. Google how much it takes to build a processing planr

Oh u are saying the project is not up to N50m abi?

What stopped ur governor from building one?
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by egift(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rijes:

It is a project of value.
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by Rijes: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
DeCleff:

Oh u are saying the project is not up to N50m abi?

What stopped ur governor from building one?
my governor build roads nd security. We help him on investing low cost projects dis stupid governor uses to deceive himself. Am from anambra pure ibo business man.
We have 15 automated cassava plants in my state owe by individuals.
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by Rijes: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift:

It is a project of value.
Then roads construction is what.
Re: Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant by crudedude(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2014
What's that look on his face grin

(1) (Reply)

Former Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, Acquires The Most Expensive Private Jet In / What Is The Weather Like In Your Location? / Why Nigeria Was Able To Beat Ebola, But Not Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.