Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

"Paul & I Fought Because Of Music" - Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Paul & I Fought Because Of Music" - Psquare (851 Views)

Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Was Pope John Paul I Really Murdered? / Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Paul & I Fought Because Of Music" - Psquare by justuwa1: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
On a new episode of “The Truth” with Olisa Adibua, African entertainment royalty – Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square finally addressed the much talked about Okoye family feud which threatened the future of the group.

And according to the brothers, their fight was never about women or money. Rather it was about the fans, it was about picking songs they believe their fans would love. Here are excerpts I made from what they said in the video which is also after the cut:

You guys had a little rift not too long ago, everything is settled now. What was it about?

PETER: The truth and nothing but the truth is it had nothing to do with money, it had nothing to women, it's just a normal thing like where you argue or quarrel with your sibling. It's normal. The
only sad thing about it is that it got out. After all, when it was happening, we were still performing shows. So people took our private life to our business which I don't blame them. But the fact that they took it too far. I
and Paul are.. it's not even a rift, the thing was mere argument.

What was the argument about?

BOTH: It was about music.

READ MORE HERE... http:///102VFn

Re: "Paul & I Fought Because Of Music" - Psquare by Truth24(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
F.T.C....no time
#next
Re: "Paul & I Fought Because Of Music" - Psquare by jideomowunmi(f): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Check ur grammars abeg....
Re: "Paul & I Fought Because Of Music" - Psquare by akraym(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Are they really saying the truth. I doubt

E nor concern me sha

1 Like

Re: "Paul & I Fought Because Of Music" - Psquare by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Crap! They have finally let women put them asunder. It is very glaring in their last album that if they don't get their acts together, they would hit bottom.

The last album was full of copy copy; from Eminado to Shoki. The album is very watery. I have suspended my membership of the P-square fan club till when they get back to their senses.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shows Off National Awards On Independence Day! / Should I Marry Him? / Piers Morgan Speaks Yoruba On His Tweet(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.