Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pray This Is Not True - Proven That Chibok Girl Was Kano Suicide Bomber? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray This Is Not True - Proven That Chibok Girl Was Kano Suicide Bomber? (717 Views)

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) / My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber / Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray This Is Not True - Proven That Chibok Girl Was Kano Suicide Bomber? by bartdece: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Around the end of July it was widely speculated - due to the physical resemblance - that one of the suicide bombers was Chibok schoolgirl Naomi Adamu. Since then I have heard nor read anything further about this. Today I stumble upon a website where a Nigerian-born human rights lawyer who lives in the US, Emmanuel Ogebe, cllaims the following and I quote the article:

"Terrorist group Boko Haram used at least one of the kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls as a suicide bomber, a Nigerian human rights lawyer confirmed Thursday at a congressional hearing on international religious freedom.
After a monthlong investigation, Emmanuel Ogebe has “positively identified one of the remains recovered from the site of a school bombing as that of an abducted Chibok schoolgirl,” he wrote in a testimony submitted to the House Subcommittee on National Security. Boko Haram kidnapped nearly 300 girls after raiding their school in April. A month later, it claimed all the girls had converted to Islam. Many speculated the terrorist group turned the girls into bombers after a string of suicide bombings by young women in northern Nigeria."

The link to the article is : http://www.worldmag.com/2014/09/boko_haram_used_schoolgirl_as_suicide_bomber

Does anyone have more information on this? Has an investigation been carried out, have DNA samples been taken. Has something been made public in the meantime that we in Europe are not aware of?

I pray it is not true.
Re: Pray This Is Not True - Proven That Chibok Girl Was Kano Suicide Bomber? by RedArrow: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
I also pray it's not true....

Though it is possible

Reason for the government to act faster and stop this blame game all in the name of Politics ad Power

@ #bringbackourgirls...we should just hope for the best

(1) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To Synagogue Church (SCOAN) / 30 Leaders Killed: Succession Infighting In Boko-haram / NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.