Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered (1635 Views)

If A Governorship Aspirant Dies Before Election Result Is Declare . / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by otuolu: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
It has been noticed of late, that the CEO of THE SUN and THE TELEGRAPH newspapers Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has taken upon himself, the responsibility of ensuring that his numerous articles on bad mouthing Abia State and its government are publicized on his newspapers which make headlines for days most times re-captioned
We cannot clearly state why this is happening but it has also given the man on the other side, Theodore Orji, governor of Abia State, the room to fire back at him.

Even before now, the general public had the impression that these two men who started as good friends, are at logger heads prompting Orji kalu to say that “I regret helping Theodore Orji” and later Theodore warning Orji Kalu through punch newspaper to stop disparaging his government.
In the midst of all these, we must not forget all the political go-fatherism and mistakes, from Orji Kalu till this time of T.A Orji, who now wants to extend this manipulations to his puppet, (most likely from his supposedly approved zoning formula) from “Abia South”.
Going by the developments that unfold each day in the build up to Abia 2015 guber race, it is very glaring that former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu is unrepentant and unapologetic about damage he caused Abia people by foisting his political stooge in the person of the incumbent Theodore Ahamefule Orji as the governor in 2007. He thought by doing the foregoing, he could still be the defacto governor of the state in order to perpetrate his selfish desires.

Unfortunately, credibility was not taken into consideration all that mattered to him was to foist someone who at the time was in prison for verifiable allegations of corruption.
But to the utter disappointment of Orji kalu, the incumbent T.A Orji immediately he assumed office breached the agreement they reached. All the events leading to the emergence of His Excellency Theodore Orji as the governor of the state were rooted in evil, desperation and by every means satanic. Ndi Abia are not even surprised at the failure of the present administration to add value to the lives of the people. How do you expect a government contracted in Okija Shrine to succeed in leading a God’s own state?

In the 1st tenure of the present government, he blamed his lack of performance to being in bondage of Orji kalu and the mother, what about now? What flimsy excuses does he have this time around?
The present administration cannot point to any people oriented project it has done in 7 and half years, the infrastructural decay, the tuition fees of the state university out of the reach of the children of the poor, brazen abuse of power by his son Chinedu. This is the administration reputed for being the worst in the history of Nigeria.
During the ceremony of the 23rd anniversary celebration, an illustrious son of Igboland, Prince Arthur Eze without mincing words voiced out his disappointment over the pity state of infrastructure by saying that “Abia State Stinks”. To be honest, this describes the unbearable situation Ndi Abia have found themselves due to the inordinate desire of orji Kalu and Theodore Orji.

How long will this deception go on? Instead of apologizing to Abia people for taking them 20 years backwards, they are busy laying accusations and counter accusations against each other for their insensitivity to the plight of Ndi Abia.
One expected that Orji Kalu would throw his weight behind creating a level playing field for all the aspirants to allow for the best and most credible to emerge to avoid a repeat of the same blunder of 2007. But that is not the case, instead he went as far as stating on the Sun dailies that he is in support of T.A Orji’s zoning formula.
We are highly disappointed that this is coming from a man who had stated that he regrets helping T.A Orji but has turned around to support the decision of this same person on his Abia guber zoning decision.
Orji kalu’s statements lately have suggested that he and T.A Orji are now working together. He stated this on the national dailies that he is working with T.A Orji to ensure a stable PDP in Abia State.

It is now obvious to the people of Abia state that there is a grand scheme between Orji Kalu and T.A Orji as well as the elders of the state to keep the state in perpetual bondage and to pauperize the hardworking people of the state. How then can one explain the silence of the so called Elders over the atrocities going on in the state all in the name of governance?
This prompted Prince Arthur Eze to ask a rhetorical question and I quote “Are there elders in this State? And if yes what are they doing? There is an Igbo adage that goes thus “Okenye anaghi ano n’ulo ewu amuo na-ogbu” when translated means that an elder does not sit and watch a goat give birth while tied to a tree. But the contrary is the case in Abia, their driving force is their stomach and a plate of porridge. But let them be aware that posterity will never forgive them.
In the forthcoming election, we are calling for a mass movement to resist these evil men who are ready to trade the future of our unborn generation for a peanut. To before warn is to before arm. Let whosoever that will emerge as the next chief executive of the state reflect the wish of the people.
Enough is enough!!!

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Dereformer(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Presently, the governor of Abia State has an unenviable record as the worst governor in Nigeria.

I am not a fan of the first Orji governor but what he did in his first term is a hundred times better than what the current Orji governor has done in more than 7years.

The truth is, Abia electorates are fools, naive and completely stupid.

Anybody presented by any or both of the Orjis should be voted out. The two men are evil and occultic.

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by size38: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Why complaining? GEJ and his PDP has set d pace for imposition. PDP has just imposed GEJ on Nigerian as their sole candidate for 2015. So state governors on the plate form of the PDP did that in other to have their way in determining who succeeds them in office in case of the second term governors and other governors that will continue in office after 2015

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by PeoplesHope: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
It is very unfortunate and pathetic how the welfare, destiny and happiness of millions of people will continue to be toiled with by few individuals. The Op has exposed and made a very insightful observation. Anybody that knows Abia state too well will understand why this will not be taken for granted. I think 2015 is very critical for Abia State more than any other state that is why they have to carefully choose whoever they want, support him and defend their vote or else they will have to suffer the same fate for another 8 years. Zoning should not even be a factor but let them scrutinize the antecedents of the aspirants and most importantly not consider those who have held one post or the other without any meaningful contribution.
I have spoken my mind oo

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by PeoplesHope: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
I think the people should rise up and vehemently resist this demonic move to continue to mortgage the future of the people. What pains me most is the failure of T.A Orji to do any thing to improve the living standard of the people. Aba as a city going by the level of infrastructural rot is not worthy of accommodating animals let alone human beings.

i completely agree with this observation, but i have also noticed with sadness that some poor masses who are at the receiving end of failure of leadership are still promoting zoning and some other primordial sentiments.
God help us in this 2015 elections

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
size38: Why complaining? GEJ and his PDP has set d pace for imposition. PDP has just imposed GEJ on Nigerian as their sole candidate for 2015. So state governors on the plate form of the PDP did that in other to have their way in determining who succeeds them in office in case of the second term governors and other governors that will continue in office after 2015

Get your facts right my friend. PDP did not impose GEJ on Nigerians. GEJ is their candidate for 2015 elections. Stop talking rubbish.

You people in APC have the right to get your own candidate.

Oh my!!! You are indirectly accepting defeat even before the pools.

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
It very sad that some people have sold their souls to the devil by praising T. A. Orji.

TA Orji is a colossal failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Period!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by YorubaBigot: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
size38: Why complaining? GEJ and his PDP has set d pace for imposition. PDP has just imposed GEJ on Nigerian as their sole candidate for 2015. So state governors on the plate form of the PDP did that in other to have their way in determining who succeeds them in office in case of the second term governors and other governors that will continue in office after 2015
how did PDP impose Jonathan on Nigerians, you monkey?
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Andrea01: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
That State has been unfortunate with the crop of leaders they have. T.A Orji is cluelessness personified. In his almost 8 years rule, he didnt do anything, he is not doing anything and has no plan to do anything. I have taken my time to study all the candidates, I think Dr Uche Ogah is the best candidate to clear the mess of Theodore Orji and Orji kalu.
And we the people should take our civil responsibilities very seriously, the building of any society is not left in the hands of the leaders alone. We the well meaning Abians have to rise up to our feet and hold them accountable. It is said that the evil men are succeeding because the good men are doing nothing. A trip to Aba will convince you that the place is ro

I don talk my own oo!!!
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by NgwaUkwu: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2014
That plan will not work in Jesus Name. God will punish anybody that contributed to the present condition Abia State found herself. Everyday Abia state is on the news for one bad reason or the other.
My street in Abia is no longer accessible due to waterlogged environment, that is why almost everybody has rain butt.

My question is among all the candidates that came out who is the best?

Lest i forget this pix will convince you of the inhuman treatment our government has subjected us to.

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Lovettokon(f): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Ngwauwu, pls stop parading false pictures. If you don't have a handwork, pls look for one.

Prove that the picture is from Abia state
Prove that the picture isn't taken 8-10 years ago

Look Nigeria has passed that dispensation where a doctored picture will send us into a frenzy.
With the empowerment by the state government, he has converted converted political thugs to responsible citizens.

Ntoorrrrr! You can't destroy Abia with your petty lies
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Emmachina24: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abia state is a lot better today than the days of Orji Uzor kalu, though the government still has some grounds to cover but if the truth must be told the State now a foundation for the coming government to succeed, having put somethings on ground by the present administration I think as an Abian the State is going in the right direction courtesy of Chief T A Orji led Government only time will justify the man
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by PromoteAbia: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
The comment of some people makes my heart bleed for this country. The way we live in denial and falsehood. How can somebody say that T.A Orji has laid a foundation for the next government to build on.
Anybody that says he has done well let that person's life and generation be like that.
Nonsense, I have worse pictures of Aba than what we have here.

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Emmachina24: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am not saying that Abia is now a paradise on earth but that the Governor is making huge effort to transform the state from zero level, because there was no developmental foundation on ground to build on so its as if Abia was created in 2010 and Chief T A Orji happens to be the first governor of the State, most of the projects he is doing now should have been done long before now considering that Abia is over 23years. The question now is What did the past Governors of Abia do the state fund?
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Emmachina24: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am not saying that Abia is now a paradise on earth but that the Governor is making huge effort to transform the state from zero level, because there was no developmental foundation on ground to build on so its as if Abia was created in 2010 and Chief T A Orji happens to be the first governor of the State, most of the projects he is doing now should have been done long before now considering that Abia is over 23years. The question now is What did the past Governors of Abia do with the state fund?
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by PromoteAbia: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lovettokon: Ngwauwu, pls stop parading false pictures. If you don't have a handwork, pls look for one.

Look Nigeria has passed that dispensation where a doctored picture will send us into a frenzy.
With the empowerment by the state government, he has converted converted political thugs to responsible citizens.

It is obvious u have not been to Aba before if not u won't be saying this. Aba is a cesspit and the worst city in this country.
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by otuolu: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Emmachina24: Am not saying that Abia is now a paradise on earth but that the Governor is making huge effort to transform the state from zero level, because there was no developmental foundation on ground to build on so its as if Abia was created in 2010 and Chief T A Orji happens to be the first governor of the State, most of the projects he is doing now should have been done long before now considering that Abia is over 23years. The question now is What did the past Governors of Abia do with the state fund?

What has the governor done in his 7 and half years of being in power? You people surprise me of what you people post on online forum.
compare Abia State and other state that were created the same time and see the progress they have made. My brother say the truth only it shall set u free.
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Emmachina24: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
My brother, the state Governor has done lots of foundational projects in the state time will fail me to outline them one by one,you know as well as I do what the present admin. Has done to fix Aba Roads though the problem has not been entirely solved because of the rains and other hindrances just wait till may 2015 to pass your verdict@abia promoter
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by fairness82: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thank you op for this investigative write up. Every Tom and Harry knows that Abia State is currently facing a challenge of bad governance. I that they should be more careful this time otherwise they would have themselves to blame. Granted there is a serious decay in the state but it is high time we proffered solution to this leadership quagmire.

Dear Nairalanders, who is the best among all the aspirants in the forthcoming guber race. some of them are in the pix below. As for me, having studied all the aspirants and their antecedents I think Abia people should settle for Dr Uche Ogah. I heard he is a philanthropist and a good man.

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by okwumvicgmail: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
OUK is seeking cheap relevance,Abians will determine who will govern them
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by suzzymakas: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
i just wonder why OUK is making alot of noise his era has come and gone so he should stop been childish and face his business just like other past governors did in other states let them allow new govt with new idea come up .
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by NgwaUkwuLeague: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
They are bunch of criminals who do not mean well for that state. T.A orji is a persona non grata. Orji Kalu has to apologize to Abia people for foisting the incumbent governor on the people. I'm sure T.A orji will find himself in jail from where he came to power. The most annoying part of everything is that he wants to compensate himself with a senate seat after 8 useless years in power.
God will definitely judge him.

Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Abiaredemption(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Lovettokon: Ngwauwu, pls stop parading false pictures. If you don't have a handwork, pls look for one.

If what T A Orji is dooing to abia state is good for you, may your life and that of your family be that good forever. I wonder if you fear God, to tell. Such lies
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Abiaredemption(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Ogbu mma ga ala na mma. Person wey dey do good thing, may good thing Follow Am. May be T A orji and Orji Kalu who claimed to. Be d pillars of PDP in Abia state want to finish abia. Such plans will never work. God will deal with them One by one, and the people around them who have refused to speak, no matter the circumstance, even their. Family ppl. It's in d bible. Abia must be better. Since God has Sent us good at last, let us. Not reject that good, let us not reject U S Ogah. If those two ppl refuses, let us, Fight for it. Ekwusigo m.
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Lovettokon(f): 12:52am On Oct 15, 2014
Abiaredemption:

If what T A Orji is dooing to abia state is good for you, may your life and that of your family be that good forever. I wonder if you fear God, to tell. Such lies

May that curse stick to your generations unborn and the ones present. Who are u to judge me? I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours. It doesn't elicit curses but since u have started it, it will remain with you.
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by onyfrank: 3:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Lovettokon:

May that curse stick to your generations unborn and the ones present. Who are u to judge me? I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours. It doesn't elicit curses but since u have started it, it will remain with you.
yea 4get abt the aspersion. It is written; 'a causless curse is harmless.' Ok, evry1 is entitle to his/her opinion but not wen it is poisnous. True t.a orji is nt doing wel . Aba? No no no
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by Cannonleo(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Lovettokon:
Ngwauwu, pls stop parading false pictures. If you don't have a handwork, pls look for one.

Dat does not change the fact that abia is a mess for ur info..i leave in aba so I know whats gud here nd whats bad angry
Lovettokon:

Dat does not change the fact that abia is a mess for ur info..i leave in aba so I know whats gud here nd whats bad
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by 100Cents: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
General Azubuike Ihejirika is the positive change that Abia needs...
Re: A Grand Scheme To Impose A Governorship Candidate On Abians Uncovered by 100Cents: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
okwumvicgmail:
OUK is seeking cheap relevance,Abians will determine who will govern them

Exactly.

We have outgrown being bathed.

We will choose our soap and source of bath water..

We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu / A Taste Of Lopsided Appointments Under Buhari's Regime (1984) / Nigerian Senate Approves New Punishment For Rapists (A Must See)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67