Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? (1082 Views)

Where Are Ifeanyi Uba’s 18m TAN Ambassadors?-----thisday NEWSPAPER / Where Are The Airports Bandied Around By TAN Ambassadors? / PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by oluamid(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sule Lamido (gov of Jigawa State) was part of the G7 govs who wanted to leave the PDP for the APC, suddenly, his son was convicted for money laundering, $50,000 to be precise. What did Mr Lamido do? He immediately back-tracked and along with Babangida Aliyu, G7 became G5.

Then Mr Lamido decided to join the presidential race via the PDP and was vocal about his intentions. Many close-door meetings (threats?) later, Sule Lamido suddenly sees the light and has agreed that President Goodluck jonathan should contest the 2015 elections unchallenged. Ironically, when other political parties do this they are termed "undemocratic".

Obinna Metuh, the Publicity Secretary of the PDP, went on National tv to call APC the J.anjaweed party and accused APC members of sponsoring Boko Haram. Only recently did an Australian negotiator who was purportedly negotiating with the Boko Haram at the behest of the FG came out to say Ali Modu Sheriff (Fmr gov of Borno State), Gen Ihejirika (Fmr Chief of Army Staff) and an unnamed high-ranking official of the CBN are the ones funding Boko Haram. Both Sheriff and Ihejirika are high-ranking members of the present government.

Not to mention the on-going case of money laundering of $9.5m in South Africa by people who allegedly are trying to procure military hardware for the FG. Guess whose private jet was used to ferry that amount from Nigeria to S.A, Papa Ayo Oritsejafor's, the CAN President who many are accusing of turning the Christian Association of Nigeria into the religious arm of the PDP.

Of course, as it is usually done when it involves members of the present government, no one is under probe over these serious allegations. Yet, some hastily set-up 8000 or so pseudo-NGOs suddenly want Nigerians to see GEJ in the same light as Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King and Lee Kuan Yew.

I can only laugh (bitterly) and hope "stomach infrastructure" would not make the youth of this country sell their birthrights to politicians who does not give a rat-ass about them.

TAN ambassadors, over to you.

Note: I'm not a supporter of any political party.

1 Like

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by egift(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
1. TAN members are on a mission to bankrupt Jonathan. How else can Nigerians recover all the funds he has looted and refused to return.
2. When they are done, in 2015, Nigerians will join hand (including some TANiods) to send the fisherman back to Bayelsa.
3. When the next administration comes in and discover all the loots, he will be invited and then the LAWYERS will help collect what is left in the effort to keep him out of jail.

Give it 10-15 years, he will be a regular guy, writing articles of policy ideas longer than that of FFK grin

NOTE: Nigerians don't donate to a former rich guy.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Its all about the money to them
Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by oluamid(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Sorry I had to do this here...

Obinnau and Mynd44 please help unban me. I was banned by the antispambot in Literature and now I can't post there.

My offence: for the life of me, I can't say.
Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by iluvnaija: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Do you know how much the organisers of TAN are making? Do you think they are genuinely supporting GEJ? These guys are smiling to the bank! That's why you see different support groups coming up.

TAN don't care about Nigeria and Nigerians, they simply care about the opportunities to make once in a lifetime cash from this corrupt govt.

Every sane human knows GEJ can't win even a local govt election. He lacks leadership skills. In fact before he rose to become president, can somebody show me the things he did in Bayelsa state? Truth be told, he has no record.

2 Likes

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by oluamid(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unfortunately, gullible youths who are not going to make a dime over this TAN ish are being recruited as TAN foot soldiers using job provision and N25,000 monthly allocation as bait.

2 Likes

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by focus7: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Next time call them TAN the sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by Toosure70: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
d answer is yes
Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by Kajiang02(m): 12:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Truth is we'll spend the whole day here arguing on what TAN does/doesn't.
These guys are campaigning at the grass-roots where people vote.
Not you and I who sits on our keyboard in analysis.

1 Like

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by oluamid(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kajiang02: Truth is we'll spend the whole day here arguing on what TAN does/doesn't.
These guys are campaigning at the grass-roots where people vote.
Not you and I who sits on our keyboard in analysis.

Well, I'll have you know that I first knew of TAN on Nairaland when they tried to recruit me.

1 Like

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
That's how Nigerians continue to sell their conscience and then they will be busy calling God to come and change the country undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by comos: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
oluamid: Sule Lamido (gov of Jigawa State) was part of the G7 govs who wanted to leave the PDP for the APC, suddenly, his son was convicted for money laundering, $50,000 to be precise. What did Mr Lamido do? He immediately back-tracked and along with Babangida Aliyu, G7 became G5.
Then Mr Lamido decided to join the presidential race via the PDP and was vocal about his intentions. Many close-door meetings (threats?) later, Sule Lamido suddenly sees the light and has agreed that President Goodluck jonathan should contest the 2015 elections unchallenged. Ironically, when other political parties do this they are termed "undemocratic".
Obinna Metuh, the Publicity Secretary of the PDP, went on National tv to call APC the J.anjaweed party and accused APC members of sponsoring Boko Haram. Only recently did an Australian negotiator who was purportedly negotiating with the Boko Haram at the behest of the FG came out to say Ali Modu Sheriff (Fmr gov of Borno State), Gen Ihejirika (Fmr Chief of Army Staff) and an unnamed high-ranking official of the CBN are the ones funding Boko Haram. Both Sheriff and Ihejirika are high-ranking members of the present government.
Not to mention the on-going case of money laundering of $9.5m in South Africa by people who allegedly are trying to procure military hardware for the FG. Guess whose private jet was used to ferry that amount from Nigeria to S.A, Papa Ayo Oritsejafor's, the CAN President who many are accusing of turning the Christian Association of Nigeria into the religious arm of the PDP.
Of course, as it is usually done when it involves members of the present government, no one is under probe over these serious allegations. Yet, some hastily set-up 8000 or so pseudo-NGOs suddenly want Nigerians to see GEJ in the same light as Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King and Lee Kuan Yew.
I can only laugh (bitterly) and hope "stomach infrastructure" would not make the youth of this country sell their birthrights to politicians who does not give a rat-ass about them.
TAN ambassadors, over to you.
Note: I'm not a supporter of any political party.
Remove the log in your eyes before seeing the specks in another man eyes.
what about the monumental corruption that APC is carrying out here in Lagos?
It will be better to touchlight those this area before going national
Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by oluamid(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
comos:
Remove the log in your eyes before seeing the specks in another man eyes.
what about the monumental corruption that APC is carrying out here in Lagos?
It will be better to touchlight those this area before going national

This log is in my eyes, see, I'm a Nigerian.
The corruption in APC does not stop anyone who has the interest of the nation at heart from speaking out against what is happening nationally. APC's corruption or lack of it does not excuse corruption in PDP or anywhere else for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Are Tan Ambassadors Blind To What Is Happening In The Country? by JEITO: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nope we are not. We just don't believe in negativity- we are forward minded people who believe things can get better. grin

(1) (Reply)

SA Angry That her Citizens Bodies Are Decomposing In Nigeria Morgues / Apc's Pitiful Social Media Self-deception On Buhari's Chances In 2015 / Ezeagu People Live And Let Udi North Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.