Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pres. Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar Says (546 Views)

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar Says by maxism2: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Former Vice President and APC presidential aspirant Atiku Abubakar said in an interview with AFP today that President Jonathan lacks the experience to lead Nigeria, saying it's the reason Boko Haram activities has been on the increase.

"This insurgency shouldn’t have lasted even six months. Within weeks, we (Obasanjo and I) crushed it because we did not neglect military training and,of course, we did not lack the leadership and the capacity to take decisions. I told Nigerians that he [Jonathan] did not have the capacity; he didn’t have the experience. He didn’thave anything and yet they gave him the chance, the opportunity. And they can now see the chance and the opportunity they gave him. Of course, I’m more experienced than he is. I believe my capacity cannot be compared with his, in all respect.” he said.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/09/pres-jonathan-lacks-experience-to-lead.html?m=1
Re: Pres. Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar Says by jamesbawa(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
very true
Re: Pres. Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar Says by Nctrice(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
as @ 2011 Atiku had more experience than GEJ but as at today I think GEJ is more experienced than Atiku, because GEJ has spent over 4 years as a president and has done well with exception to the issue of insurgency, a position Atiku has Never attained!
Re: Pres. Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar Says by DealandSeal(f): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=Nctrice]as @ 2011 Atiku had more experience than GEJ but as at today I think GEJ is more experienced than Atiku, because GEJ has spent over 4 years as a president and has done well with exception to the issue of insurgency, a position Atiku has Never attained! [/quot

ATIKU IS SO DESPERATE TO TEAR NIGERIA INTO DIFFERENT PARTS. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THERE IS A PROPHESY THAT IF DID NOT RULE NIGERIA, HE WILL DIE.HE LACKS ALL THE ATTITUDE OF LEADERSHIP AND HE SHOULD REALIZE THIS.

I INVITE WELL MEANING NIGERIANS TO COME AND JOIN 'UNITED SUPPORT FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN GROUP FACE BOOK PAGE.

"The struggle for freedom had wider and deeper meaning to Nigerian than a simple transfer of power from the southern minority to northern majority, along with political rights, achieving economic justice for the country. We must unite in respective of religion, tribe, location, class, ambition, and think of our nation".
Re: Pres. Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar Says by Nctrice(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=DealandSeal][/quote]Worry not thy heart! 2015 is a done deal! Its done and settled !
Re: Pres. Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar Says by philantoxx(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
more experience to loot I presume.

(1) (Reply)

When I Met Asari And Agreed A Peace Deal— Stephen Davis / Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu Reportedly Acquires Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria / Tony Tetuila Also Joins Politics, Torun For Kwara House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.