Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,122 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Is Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Nairaland? (919 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Is Nairaland Now Losing Members?? / Is Nairaland A Clique? (2) (3) (4)

What Is Nairaland? by olaleks007(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairaland is a place even when u create a stupid or useless topic, u will still get VIEWS. Abi I lie

What's your own defination of Nairaland?
Re: What Is Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairaland is a place where I can't view pple that liked my pixs and my post and seun aint doing anything about it
Re: What Is Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairaland is a place where a silly post like this shouldn't exist tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Nairaland? by JoeCutie(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
missyhorlah: Nairaland is a place where a silly post like this shouldn't exist tongue lipsrsealed
You mean posts like this your own? grin tongue

Re: What Is Nairaland? by KehindeAwoniyi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
If anything, or topic just taught me that 'NOT ALL TOPICS ARE WORTH VIEWING ON NAIRALAND''
Re: What Is Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
JoeCutie: You mean posts like this your own? grin tongue
like his own ni
Re: What Is Nairaland? by azeeza(f): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairaland is a name of animal(guests registered or unregistered) places (Nigeria) or things( silly and entertaining comments, controlled by annoying moderators)
Re: What Is Nairaland? by dunkem21(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairaland is a place, I learnt a lot. A land flowing with locusts, milk and honey. A place that has sharpened my skills and kept me updated on current trends.. The good, the bad, and the..?
Re: What Is Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairaland is a place where I say POO that I can't say in any other place
Re: What Is Nairaland? by niggereyez(f): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2014
a place I come to amuse myself. ...
watching pipo derail from a given topic only to start raining abuses on each other and their families/ generations is simply fun....
... watching d religious and political bigots lashing out at each other is just hilarious cheesy
Re: What Is Nairaland? by tpia1: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2014
Nairaland is a place even when u create a stupid or useless topic, it goes to front page
Re: What Is Nairaland? by menix(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2014
A place where mad pple roam in nd out buh the maddest will quote mii...
Re: What Is Nairaland? by Maniflex(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nairaland Forum has been an invaluable resource for me for more than 5 years. The administrators and moderators are highly engaged and efficient, ensuring productive and respectful discussions. I have never encountered any negative or trolling behavior on the forum, making it a very pleasant platform to learn and connect with others.

In terms of the content shared, the forum has been an incredibly informative platform. Members often share articles, research studies, and personal experiences that have helped me understand complex issues related to business, technology, Education, and more. Additionally, I've gained new perspectives from the discussions themselves, where members bring up points and viewpoints that I had not considered before.

Overall, I highly recommend the Nairaland Forum and Maniflex Ltd, a top web design company to anyone.

A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos / The World’s Most Wanted Female Terrorist “white Widow” KILLED / Checkout Jenifer Lopez Hot Banging Body At 45..