Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Oando Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (1766 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Sales Support Assistant At Oando Nigeria Plc / Dangote Cement Plc Job Vacancies (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by udjq1(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market.

Oando Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the position of:

1.) Legal Attorney

Deadline: 26th September, 2014

2.) Senior Drilling Engineer

Deadline: 26th September, 2014

3.) Systems Administrator (Security)

Deadline: 3rd October, 2014

4.) Jetty Operations Officer

Deadline: 21st September, 2014

Application Link

http://www..com/oando-nigeria-plc-job-recruitment-4-positions/

Copied from www..com
Re: Oando Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by olaxybaba: 5:27am On Sep 20, 2014
First to comment....................
My sincere appreciation goes to Almighty God for making this a reality. it's been a hard fight trying to achieve this feat. Secondly, i appreciate my wife who has always supported me. God bless you. I also want to thank my sister in-law that just came back from a vigil who i stood up to open the door for, God used you for this achievement. Lastly to spectranet and my well wishers i say thank you immensely.

To the topic of the day, please let me know when they have vacancy for experienced accounting positions.....................O se!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2014
olaxybaba: First to comment....................
My sincere appreciation goes to Almighty God for making this a reality. it's been a hard fight trying to achieve this feat. Secondly, i appreciate my wife who has always supported me. God bless you. I also want to thank my sister in-law that just came back from a vigil who i stood up to open the door for, God used you for this achievement. Lastly to spectranet and my well wishers i say thank you immensely.

To the topic of the day, please let me know when they have vacancy for experienced accounting positions.....................O se!
how many years of accounting experience have you ? weatherford needs an intercompany accountant. you may share with colleagues if you wish .... eerrm can I meet ur sis.
Re: Oando Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions) by olaxybaba: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2014
majekdom2: how many years of accounting experience have you ? weatherford needs an intercompany accountant. you may share with colleagues if you wish .... eerrm can I meet ur sis.

i have 7 years experience and have worked in 3 banks. My experience span through international trade services and foreign loan facilities for corporate, institutions and multi-nationals

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Else Got This Message From Swift Network? / Who Knows The Salary Package For (uml) United Mortgage Limited / Job Vacancies In Bakery In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.