Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse (871 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by manck2: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse , after looking at the video

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by manck2: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2014
angry sad
Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by manck2: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2014
cool
Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by musiwa95: 2:50am On Sep 28, 2014
shocked
Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by musiwa95: 3:43am On Sep 28, 2014
embarassed tongue
Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by redsun(m): 4:44am On Sep 28, 2014
Kolo! Ogbologbo. It was a foundation built on sandy soil and it is the way the cookies crumbles. So easy.
Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by musiwa95: 4:54am On Sep 28, 2014
redsun, you are an illiterate, That was a bomb.

If you look at the video. You will notice that was a bomb. it was the impact of the bomb that destroy the beam holding the ground floor that drop the building.

I have already make sure, we would have no other choice than remove Western nigeria. International law only allow us to remove Western nigeria. I have already contact right place to do that.

This is why I want all military officers from Western Nigeria remove back to western nigeria. I will get over 100 countries to agree, and I have commitment in principle to equip the army if Western nigeria is remove.

I am only allow by international law to speak for Western Nigeria. That what I am doing. I want it remove. International law give me the power to remove Western nigeria 10 state . And I want it remove. I will not take an chance on people life.

By international law. All power lays on me . all this people you show are just obas. They dont have any power by international law. even if anyone does not like. I have the power to remove Western nigeria. And I am making the right call.
Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2014
mad man, i wonder why seun still allows mad men here
Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by gunuvi(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2014
musiwa95: redsun, you are an illiterate, That was a bomb.

If you look at the video. You will notice that was a bomb. it was the impact of the bomb that destroy the beam holding the ground floor that drop the building.

I have already make sure, we would have no other choice than remove Western nigeria. International law only allow us to remove Western nigeria. I have already contact right place to do that.

This is why I want all military officers from Western Nigeria remove back to western nigeria. I will get over 100 countries to agree, and I have commitment in principle to equip the army if Western nigeria is remove.

I am only allow by international law to speak for Western Nigeria. That what I am doing. I want it remove. International law give me the power to remove Western nigeria 10 state . And I want it remove. I will not take an chance on people life.

By international law. All power lays on me . all this people you show are just obas. They dont have any power by international law. even if anyone does not like. I have the power to remove Western nigeria. And I am making the right call.
I am 100% with you on this. let us have western Nigeria of kolo people like us. but na u kolo pass so u go be adviser so me can be presido

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by davo3286: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2014
The collapse sure looked like a planned demolition to me. The building went down in a vertical manner.
Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by BlackPeni5: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2014
I had always believed that it was a controlled demolition, but the latest video released by SCOAN makes me think otherwise.

In controlled demolitions with explosives, you will hear/see the bombs go off before the collapse, whereas in this case, the building just came crashing down on its own.

Seems like the ground floor couldn't handle the weight of the entire building.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building was a bomb, not collapse by stevecantrell: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Elementary physics teaches us that all matter is made up of particles vibrating at a certain frequency. The vibrations are invisible but all solids are made up of these vibrating particles.

If you can produce a counter-frequency to disrupt these particles, what you get is a disintegration of the matter ie it breaks. This is how opera singers are able smash a drinking glass with a high pitched note.

The earth has a frequency of about 7.2Hz and human internal organs can be shattered or liquefied at around 7Hz. This is why the shock-wave of a bomb blast alone can kill without blowing the victim to pieces.

You don't need explosives to level a building in the 21st century. All you need is the right frequency and the right equipment to produce that frequency.

(1) (Reply)

The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts / Who Is Your Favourite Gospel Artists? / 10 More Popular Bible 'verses'that Aren't Actually In Thebible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.