Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 (1311 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Niger-Delta Group Condemns Tompolo's Acquisition Of War Ships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by hostlink500: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2014
The endorsement of Senator David Mark, for another term, by selected politicians in Benue south senatorial zone, ahead of the 2015 general elections has been condemned by a group, under the aegis of the Concerned Idoma Democrats, CID.
In a statement issued yesterday in Makurdi the state capital, by the President and Publicity Secretary of the CID, Mr. Sunday Ali and Comrade Dan Onda respectively, the group cautioned against the unpopular endorsement of aspirants.
They insisted that all aspirants should be http://www.secret2020.com/group-condemns-endorsement-of-mark-for-2015/
Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by AONO: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Is he the only educated man in his senatorial district?

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by barthchuks(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2014
but Even if Somebody has really done well,that does not means that the masses shouldn't allowed to elect their leader. I wonder why the word "election" and the body "INEC" exist in the first place

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by Nezan(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Even though am not from his senatorial district, Sen. B.A.D. Mark, GCON has done a lot for his constituents. Those people are just haters.
Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by donphilopus: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Maj. Gen. Lawrence Onoja has been the actual winner of most of the Senatorial elections conducted in Benue South. But with the help of INEC, David Mark has successfully been manipulating the elections!

3 Likes

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by ayodeji752: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Nezan: Even though am not from his senatorial district, Sen. B.A.D. Mark, GCON has done a lot for his constituents. Those people are just haters.
slavery coment. David has been elected 4 times as a zenator. Is he d only one dat can perform in his senatorial district?

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by size38: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2014
When I read about PDP governors endorsing GEJ for re election, I immediate know that we are entering another stage of political brouhaha in Nigeria. This is because that endorsement thing will go down to local government level where there will be endorsements upon endorsements there by defeating the very idea of election and democracy in our system. Endorsement is indirect imposition of certain candidates on everybody which negates the principles of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by shegxi(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Nezan: Even though am not from his senatorial district, Sen. B.A.D. Mark, GCON has done a lot for his constituents. Those people are just haters.
do u work for david mark or u're just a sycophant? because as we speak today(someone shld correct me if am wrong), dere is no clean and portable water available in david mark's home town, d roads are eye sores so pls tell us d "LOTS" he has done for dem?

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by mistudreh(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2014
David Mark again! For the 5th term. Nigerians should wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by Owiii(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2014
shegxi: do u work for david mark or u're just a sycophant? because as we speak today(someone shld correct me if am wrong), dere is no clean and portable water available in david mark's home town, d roads are eye sores so pls tell us d "LOTS" he has done for dem?
You are very correct. I am from that place. He only place some selected few in positions. If you want to join the Nigerian armed force, if you are not his candidate, nothing for you. He has done virtually nothing since his fifteen(15) years in the upper legislative chamber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by shegxi(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2014
mistudreh: David Mark again! For the 5th term. Nigerians should wake up!!!
d problem is nt rili about d no of term but wat is done within d term. Dere are american senators whom have spent 40 to 50years in d senate because dere services are invaluable, same cannot be said of david mark.

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by akumada1: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus: Maj. Gen. Lawrence Onoja has been the actual winner of most of the Senatorial elections conducted in Benue state. But with the help of INEC, David Mark has successfully been manipulating the elections!
Onoja never won any election. He is just a noise maker he can not even win his polling unit. Im from thesame local government with him.
Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Bonaventure is a smooth operator. I think he will win the senatorial election again, and I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to retain his Senate Presidency in 2015. The man is a real master dribbler. How he has been able to dodge the dreaded Senate Banana Peel since 2007 remains a mystery.
Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by mistudreh(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2014
shegxi: d problem is nt rili about d no of term but wat is done within d term. Dere are american senators whom have spent 40 to 50years in d senate because dere services are invaluable, same cannot be said of david mark.
You are right bro.... I just can't understand how Nigerians think. We really need to open our eyes wide and think deep.
Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by christejames(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2014
AONO: Is he the only educated man in his senatorial district?
he is far from being educated when erudite sons of the land are mentioned. My problem with them is that with all their education they don't have that zeal to topple this my from office. Visit the capital of the senatorial zone that he is head, there is nothing to write about that town, the dividence of democracy from him is more or less negligible with moribund projects littered everywhere. To be sincere he (David)is not the voice that his people need.

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by christejames(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
barthchuks: but Even if Somebody has really done well,that does not means that the masses shouldn't allowed to elect their leader. I wonder why the word "election" and the body "INEC" exist in the first place
what has he done for his masses? How many federal projects has he lobbied to his senatorial zone. One of the largest rice mills in the country located in his senatorial zone is still moribund, why couldn't he resuscitate that mill to generate employment for the teeming unemployed youths of his zone.

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by christejames(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus: Maj. Gen. Lawrence Onoja has been the actual winner of most of the Senatorial elections conducted in Benue state. But with the help of INEC, David Mark has successfully been manipulating the elections!
thank you bro, you know what's going on in that state.
Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by christejames(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
shegxi: do u work for david mark or u're just a sycophant? because as we speak today(someone shld correct me if am wrong), dere is no clean and portable water available in david mark's home town, d roads are eye sores so pls tell us d "LOTS" he has done for dem?
you are not far from the truth though.
Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by christejames(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
akumada1: Onoja never won any election. He is just a noise maker he can not even win his polling unit. Im from thesame local government with him.
you truly don't know what u are saying. Visit Otukpo during the senate election and you would know that David has over stayed his welcome at the senate house.

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by redsun(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2014
AONO: Is he the only educated man in his senatorial district?

He is fvking soldier.A zombie.# soldier go,soldier come,#soldier come,soldier go.They have ruined nigeria with their empty skulls that are only good for taking orders and killing like zombies.

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Endorsement Of Mark For 2015 by barthchuks(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
christejames: what has he done for his masses? How many federal projects has he lobbied to his senatorial zone. One of the largest rice mills in the country located in his senatorial zone is still moribund, why couldn't he resuscitate that mill to generate employment for the teeming unemployed youths of his zone.
I didn't say he had, only trying to state that due process is due process and there is nothing better than doing the right thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GOOGLE Celebrates Nigeria At 54 With Keke, Danfo And Okada (picture) / B B C Finally Praises Nigeria For Defeating Ebola Virus / Ghana Sends Olympic Team To Play Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.