Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse (8017 Views)

Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
HNosegbe:

Manslaughter.

Thanks for the correction smiley
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by wilybebsy(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
He should be arested undecidedHe should be arested

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Wisdytech(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
This story is just too FUNNY!
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
frosbel: They should close this church down , arrest T.B Joshua and charge him with MURDER.
Pre-meditated??
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
lildrop:
no be you dey ur pix no lie
buh f na yu.... yu rock dah bikini wella cheesy
woman wrapping

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by sanity12(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Neduzze5: This should have been done a long while ago. Even more worse is the man's continued stance on the pushing down of his building by two jets hovering around probably on a military mission or was that the work of a big blue wolf? undecided

He should be arrested, tried, prosecuted and made to facebtge full weight of the law.

Unrepentant Preacher!! angry
oga nawa 4 u oooo,is it 4 u to judge himlet d almighty do so............keep ur stu**d advice to ur stu**d self.....dn't get it twisted am nt a church member of his.........
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Xenaf: woman wrapping
undecided
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by hadassah27: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Is it now they know?
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by wildchild1: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
if the marked building doesnt meet the required standards, justice should be done accordingly
PS: we all know what will be done to buildings that belongs to common man if they don't meet required standards
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by sanity12(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
wilybebsy: He should be arested undecidedHe should be arested
guy u dey vex oooo wetin happen na?
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by darkroses(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Lagos state govt should temper justice with mercy, in as much as, I am not in total support of the engineering team. How come no agency is telling us what we need to know about the aircraft, who are the occupants and what their motives are.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by tolulope407: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
There would always be idiots on this forum... Instead of spewing out gibberish on what you don't know about, rudimentally, you should better hold your peace and prosper.

Either you like or hate any MOG, discretional contigencies implore you to be careful of what you say.

If you would examine or judge anybody, have a higher qualification in such person's field...
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Jimbadly: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Good move. No one is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by drchingy: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
I been thinking
People went to God s house to worship Him
But instead He allowed d building to collapse n kill 80 of His 'beloved' children.
And He expects you not to question Him.
Even our worst politicians can't be that mean.
He claims responsibility for all good things that happen to us but never admits responsibility for any bad thing that befall us. .
Im just thinking oooo.........

And the so called MOG...smh...i don't even have words for him right now
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Gorrbachev: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2014
The church has money, they should stop cutting corners AKA gum.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by jerryjere(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Well dat's a gud ideal
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by justinc(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2014
only God that knows wat really happened.lets pray for those families that lost someone there.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by DopeAngel(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2014
He should be killed and his body thrown to the dogs! Fake prophet

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by sanity12(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2014
wildchild1: if the marked building doesnt meet the required standards, justice should be done accordingly
PS: we all know what will be done to buildings that belongs to common man if they don't meet required standards
nice talk bro

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by sugaarbear(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2014
mumu ops..this pic is not from the synagogue.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Neduzze5(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2014
sanity12: oga nawa 4 u oooo,is it 4 u to judge himlet d almighty do so............keep ur stu**d advice to ur stu**d self.....dn't get it twisted am nt a church member of his.........

I am f**cking sure that you're a fanatic member of his church! Has he ever apologized for the collapse of his church or to the families of the deceased members? All he does is to spread false propaganda and you sit behind your Nokia 3310 screen and quote me. If you dare quote me again...! angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Roon9(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2014
!
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by sugaarbear(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2014
tolulope407: There would always be idiots on this forum... Instead of spewing out gibberish on what you don't know about, rudimentally, you should better hold your peace and prosper.

Either you like or hate any MOG, discretional contigencies implore you to be careful of what you say.

If you would examine or judge anybody, have a higher qualification in such person's field...
dont mind them..opening that gutter they call mouth to give judgement..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by free2ryhme: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
bintexhimself:
Lagos State Government aren’t too pleased with the collapse of Synagogue Church of all nations building collapsing and causing the death of over 70 people. The Government has moved against the popular Synagogue Church of All Nations in Ikotun.

The structure, which was under construction, was initially a two-storey building before the addition of four new floors which were under construction.

As of Thursday, the death toll in the building collapse hit 80. Among the dead were 67 South Africans.

The Lagos State Building Control Agency has, therefore, marked the main building of the church, asking for relevant documents to prove its structural integrity.

The General Manager, Lagos State Building Control Agency, Mrs. Abimbola Animashaun-Odunayo, who confirmed that the building had been marked by the agency in a phone interview with Saturday PUNCH, said it had requested that the church provides some documents, adding that a structural integrity test would be carried out on all the buildings in the church complex.

She said, “X’ (the mark on the building) does not mean demolition; it is for structural integrity test to be carried out on the building and the church is expected to provide all the documents for approval and the church has three months to do this.”

Asked if the building would be demolished in case the church failed to meet the requirements within the time frame, Animashaun-Odunayo declined to make further comments.

“Look, it is still under investigation; I can’t say more than that. I don’t even know who I am talking with on the phone,” she said...Read more

http://www.premiumgist.com/lagos-govt-moves-t-b-joshua-building-collapse/

this is a picture from Bangladesh factory collapse not Synagogue

why seun? is nairaland also corrupt
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by creamylicious(f): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Abeg what is frontpage?? I have never rejoiced abt being on FP b4. Shey NA d first page wey comments dey b4 page 2
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by dhtml(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
O boy, see as them wan kill TB Joshua o! these boys them wicked no bi small.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by sugaarbear(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Neduzze5:

I am f**cking sure that you're a fanatic member of his church! Has he ever apologized for the collapse of his church or to the families of the deceased members? All he does is to spread false propaganda and you sit behind your Nokia 3310 screen and quote me. If you dare quote me again...! angry
he should apologise to your father abi.... Have you gone to his FB face lately and see if he has apologised or not? slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by hunter21(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2014
intresting
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2014
darkroses: Lagos state govt should temper justice with mercy, in as much as, I am not in total support of the engineering team. How come no agency is telling us what we need to know about the aircraft, who are the occupants and what their motives are.
Exactly Ma Thought! Maybe They're Paying Deaf Earz To Dah Aspect. Clueless Governance!
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by tijjanioyan: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2014
sirjohnson: Much Ado about the collapse
do u know dat d name of ohinoyi of Ebiraland(king of okene ppl)is 'Ado' if they catch u 4using their oba name wit 'collapse' Seun wil deny u oo,because i know say seun dey fear ebira ppl wela
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by guttentag(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
So nobody get the actual picture of the collapsed building. Toh Bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Worship Goddess Artemis / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.