Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Where Are We Blacks From? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are We Blacks From? (1565 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read / Why Are Blacks Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Ograke:
Ode.

Maybe your brain is too dull to comprehend a post as simple and lucid as that.
ok! Tnx 4 displaying the greatest stupidity known to mankind
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Ograke(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Jerryolumide: ok! Tnx 4 displaying the greatest stupidity known to mankind
Ode..

This is all you've got to say?

I have no such luxury of time to be trading words with a brainwashed airhead like you.
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by falcon01: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2014
ojimbo: africa and middle east, whhch one is hotter?
we came before technology and they after
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by cooljude(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2014
I wonder if some folks here are plainly dumb or proudly ignorant. Seriously, i am disgusted at the op and his supporters. Are you trying to glorify those people who practice one of the most evil trade in human history. Are you trying to glorify people who would comntract people to destroy their own country. My friend, the first set of achievement in human history where made by Blacks, so go hug a transformer, or better still if you are black and want to become white, You could shave your skin with broken bottles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljude: I wonder if some folks here are plainly dumb or proudly ignorant. Seriously, i am disgusted at the op and his supporters. Are you trying to glorify those people who practice one of the most evil trade in human history. Are you trying to glorify people who would comntract people to destroy their own country. My friend, the first set of achievement in human history where made by Blacks, so go hug a transformer, or better still if you are black and want to become white, You could shave your skin with broken bottles.
guy i love u mehn #NoHomo
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by ojimbo(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2014
falcon01: we came before technology and they after
explain, dont get me comfused
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by TheyVid(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Jerryolumide: ur point is??

Colored or not, we're all descendant of Adam.
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by cooljude(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jerryolumide: guy i love u mehn #NoHomo
lol @nohomo. No mind those dudes make them dey yarn poo.
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by falcon01: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
ojimbo: explain, dont get me comfused
you are already confused since you dnt undrstnd wat i ve said
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Revolva(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jerryolumide: another idiot displaying his stupidity, it's a free world bro
Wat do u mean me idiot..u r more of an ignoramus..that's is a brain washed. Go listen to nas and damian marley song Patience..and listen to the words

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of The Word "Born Again" / Protestants/pentecostals, Make Up Your Mind. Is The Pope Evil Or Not? / Help,which Psalm Is Effective Against Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.