Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Where Are We Blacks From? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are We Blacks From? (1568 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read / Why Are Blacks Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are We Blacks From? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2014
From story books and films u will see dat Adam n Eve were created White (oyinbo) so where is our own generation frm? Dats why must time I wonder y a Black man will steal money 4 his 10th generation and a white man will die and Will all his properties to Charity even dou he's Having children. I wish I could get a good answer.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by mrdoubled(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Its a misery, one will jus think we were already here
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by 2cato: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Fro adam and eve. The white men made us to believe otherwise.
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by falcon01: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2014
We left our ancestos and came into africa in search of food then we got burnt due to the high rate of sun

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by leshluap(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2014
U piple seems to 4get sometin here.. D whites ar frm adam n eve,d black cam as a result of evolution, ..APES to HUMAN.. Abi dnt u wonder why blacks often act as animals.........

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Tallesty1(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2014
falcon01: We left our ancestos and came into africa in search of food then we got burnt due to the high rate of sun
Even our DNA were burnt??

@OP. How did you come to the conclusion that Adam and Eve were white?
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by euphorbia(f): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin grin
falcon01: We left our ancestos and came into africa in search of food then we got burnt due to the high rate of sun
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Blackfire(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2014
the blacks came from adam and eve.
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by angelo82: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: From story books and films u will see dat Adam n Eve were created White (oyinbo) so where is our own generation frm? Dats why must time I wonder y a Black man will steal money 4 his 10th generation and a white man will die and Will all his properties to Charity even dou he's Having children. I wish I could get a good answer.

I hate to say this but you are a fool…..You must know historically black existed before your so called white friends…..And don't deceive yourself,white people are institutionalized criminals……They can't live or survive without cheating and they can't endure and in a situation whereby they have to go through hard time someone will die for it….They are very good at wickedness and glorifying them….The only problem with black people is we are not united at all and that has exposed us and we have become scapegoat of crimes…..Even a small country in Europe commits more crimes than the whole of Africa….Killing is nothing for them especially if you are not one of them……If European men will have to go through what Nigerian men go through before sleeping with a woman then rape will be very high….Sorry to the few good ones among them but in criminality they are above us and we are completely beneath them…..I have lived among them for 15yrs and I wonder most times why our government exposed us to this people…..The enemy of a black man everywhere is first European men and the second is the Arab men…..Think about it….And when you talk about giving and taking,most african give without taking and whites can never give without taking…..Nothing is free from white people,is all business….They can never be saint…..

7 Likes

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by cyborg1(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Africa 'birth place of mankind'
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
falcon01: We left our ancestos and came into africa in search of food then we got burnt due to the high rate of sun shine
...also i think they were created white but became black when they started suffering after they were cast out, playing with sand.
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
angelo82:

I hate to say this but you are a fool…..You must know historically black existed before your so called white friends…..And don't deceive yourself,white people are institutionalized criminals……They can't live or survive without cheating and they can't endure and in a situation whereby they have to go through hard time someone will die for it….They are very good at wickedness and glorifying them….The only problem with black people is we are not united at all and that has exposed us and we have become scapegoat of crimes…..Even a small country in Europe commits more crimes than the whole of Africa….Killing is nothing for them especially if you are not one of them……If European men will have to go through what Nigerian men go through before sleeping with a woman then rape will be very high….Sorry to the few good ones among them but in criminality they are above us and we are completely beneath them…..I have lived among them for 15yrs and I wonder most times why our government exposed us to this people…..The enemy of a black man everywhere is first European men and the second is the Arab men…..Think about it….And when you talk about giving and taking,most african give without taking and whites can never give without taking…..Nothing is free from white people,is all business….They can never be saint…..
dis is exactly wat I'm saying,a white man will not call u a fool 4 wat is nt his business, y can't u jst read n ignore instead of call a creature of God fool. Ur Long comment jst occupy space no sense in it!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by angelo82: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: dis is exactly wat I'm saying,a white man will not call u a fool 4 wat is nt his business, y can't u jst read n ignore instead of call a creature of God fool. Ur Long comment jst occupy space no sense in it!

Probably you don't know!…..But you are a fool judging from the content of your post….Just to know white man will worst things…..
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by cyborg1(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: dis is exactly wat I'm saying,a white man will not call u a fool 4 wat is nt his business, y can't u jst read n ignore instead of call a creature of God fool. Ur Long comment jst occupy space no sense in it!

Just let him vent his oasis.
All I could hear was a frustrated bitter cry of a depotee. LOL
I hate arguments seriously. But records speaks for itself. QED

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Chilug(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2014
angelo82:

A real black man in his wisdom. Empty brain.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Revolva(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2014
We black have been exisiting before the white man..any body that tells you that adam and eve were the first people on earth ..is a joker and ignoramus....thats what most christains are.........

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by falcon01: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Even our DNA were burnt??

that is a miracle
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by angelo82: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Chilug:
A real black man in his wisdom. Empty brain.

A sell out black man…..No common sense…..

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Dewze(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: ....

By watching a white Genesis movie with white people acting the lead roles.

You won't believe I once met a 32yr old man who had believed almost all his life that Robert Powell (the actor who took the role as Jesus in the 1977 movie "Jesus of Nazareth"wink was actually the real Jesus Christ. I had to take my time to explain to him that the man was just a professional actor. In fact, he looked really confused and found it a bit hard to accept what I was telling him.

The books, movies and media has over the time succeeded in giving most of black Africa the impression that Adam and Eve, Abraham, Moses and even Jesus were all white men. This is why most of them have that impression, be it consciously or otherwise, that the white man is more closely related to God than they. Sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Ograke(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
For this kind of question,there are only two possible answers because it's not possible for black race to originate from the white one--only the whites could have evolved from we blacks;

1)Either Adam and eve weren't the first set of humans to inhabit the earth which means the biblical creation story is false or

2)Adam and Eve were created black..Mind you,this contradicts the conventional belief and claim in the christian society that Adam and Eve were Caucasians.

Choose one!

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by TheyVid(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
@ OP please bear in mind that in trying to know the origin of "Blacks," Some black people are much fairer in skin color than some we classify as "Caucasians" or "whites".

However...there are various school of thought that support the Biblical origin of Blacks, which are

The pre-Adamite view argues that blacks, particularly so-called "Negroes," are not descended from Adam. They argued that blacks belong to a race created before Adam and from among whom the Biblical villain Cain found his wife. Cain, by marrying one of these pre-Adamic peoples, the reasoning goes, became the progenitor of all black people. Therefore, it was rationalized, black people, especially "Negroes," are not actually human, because they did not descend from Adam but from some pre-Adamic creation, having entered the human race only by intermarriage, and that with a notorious sinner. As non-humans, therefore, they did not have souls, but were merely beasts like any other beast of the field. And since the Bible says God gave humans dominion over the beasts, it was concluded that these soulless creatures exist to do work for the humans.

The Cainite view argues that Cain was born white, but after his unacceptable sacrifice and the murder of his brother, Abel, he was turned black as punishment and became the progenitor of all black people.this happened because Cain offered an unacceptable sacrifice, the smoke from this unacceptable sacrifice blew back on him, turned him black and caused all of his children to be born black.

The Noahite (or old Hamite) view. in this view, Ham violated God’s supposed prohibition against mating on the ark. Because he could not resist, he was turned black. Yet another teaching was that Ham and/or Canaan were turned black as a result of Noah’s curse in Genesis 9:24-27. In this view, because God cursed Canaan, that curse was to go on all of Canaan’s descendants and the curse was, first, that they would all be turned black, and second, that they would be servants to white people.

The New Hamite view is a 19th-century view that holds that Hamites were all white rather than black with the possible exception of Cush. (Cush is a Hebrew term that means "black one."wink
The Adamite view is the orthodox Jewish, Christian and Islamic view. It is based (for Christians) on Acts 17:26, which states that God made all people from one original bloodline, or one source. This, we emphasize, is the only view that is consistent with the true message of Scripture.

The overall and surely indisputable message is that God has created us all in his image and has included all members of the human race in the saving work of his Son. Nowhere does the Bible give any indications that black people, or any people, whether "of color" or not, are outside the embrace of his love. But the fact remains that people have believed and taught this error, and sadly, it has been a teaching that still affects the way many of us think about each other, and perhaps even ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by lepasharon(f): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Ograke: For this kind of question,there are only two possible answers because it's not possible for black race to originate from the white one--only the whites could have evolved from we blacks;

1)Either Adam and eve weren't the first set of humans to inhabit the earth which means the biblical creation story is false or

2)Adam and Eve were created black..Mind you,this contradicts the conventional belief and claim in the christian society that Adam and Eve were Caucasians.

Choose one!

This :
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by logicboy01: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Religion has caused so much scientific ignorance

Black people thinking they came from Jews undecided
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2014
leshluap: U piple seems to 4get sometin here.. D whites ar frm adam n eve,d black cam as a result of evolution, ..APES to HUMAN.. Abi dnt u wonder why blacks often act as animals.........
plz rate this brain
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Even our DNA were burnt??

r our DNA different from the white?
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2014
angelo82:

u just made sense, but u spoilt it with the insult at the beginning
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Revolva: We black have been exisiting before the white man..any body that tells you that adam and eve were the first people on earth ..is a joker and ignoramus....thats what most christains are.........
another idiot displaying his stupidity, it's a free world bro
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2014
Ograke: For this kind of question,there are only two possible answers because it's not possible for black race to originate from the white one--only the whites could have evolved from we blacks;

Choose one!
wait o. Wait o, with all this space occupying trash u just wrote, wat exactly is ur point?
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2014
TheyVid: @ OP please bear in mind that in trying to know the origin of "Blacks," Some black people are much fairer in skin color than some we classify as "Caucasians" or "whites".

However...there are various school of thought that support the Biblical origin of Blacks, which are

The pre-Adamite view argues that blacks, particularly so-called "Negroes," are not descended from Adam. They argued that blacks belong to a race created before Adam and from among whom the Biblical villain Cain found his wife. Cain, by marrying one of these pre-Adamic peoples, the reasoning goes, became the progenitor of all black people. Therefore, it was rationalized, black people, especially "Negroes," are not actually human, because they did not descend from Adam but from some pre-Adamic creation, having entered the human race only by intermarriage, and that with a notorious sinner. As non-humans, therefore, they did not have souls, but were merely beasts like any other beast of the field. And since the Bible says God gave humans dominion over the beasts, it was concluded that these soulless creatures exist to do work for the humans.

The Cainite view argues that Cain was born white, but after his unacceptable sacrifice and the murder of his brother, Abel, he was turned black as punishment and became the progenitor of all black people.this happened because Cain offered an unacceptable sacrifice, the smoke from this unacceptable sacrifice blew back on him, turned him black and caused all of his children to be born black.

The Noahite (or old Hamite) view. in this view, Ham violated God’s supposed prohibition against mating on the ark. Because he could not resist, he was turned black. Yet another teaching was that Ham and/or Canaan were turned black as a result of Noah’s curse in Genesis 9:24-27. In this view, because God cursed Canaan, that curse was to go on all of Canaan’s descendants and the curse was, first, that they would all be turned black, and second, that they would be servants to white people.

The New Hamite view is a 19th-century view that holds that Hamites were all white rather than black with the possible exception of Cush. (Cush is a Hebrew term that means "black one."wink
The Adamite view is the orthodox Jewish, Christian and Islamic view. It is based (for Christians) on Acts 17:26, which states that God made all people from one original bloodline, or one source. This, we emphasize, is the only view that is consistent with the true message of Scripture.

The overall and surely indisputable message is that God has created us all in his image and has included all members of the human race in the saving work of his Son. Nowhere does the Bible give any indications that black people, or any people, whether "of color" or not, are outside the embrace of his love. But the fact remains that people have believed and taught this error, and sadly, it has been a teaching that still affects the way many of us think about each other, and perhaps even ourselves.
ur point is??
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Jerryolumide(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2014
logicboy01: Religion has caused so much scientific ignorance

Black people thinking they came from Jews undecided

internet has cause lotta n!gga$ to be openly stupid
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by ojimbo(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2014
africa and middle east, whhch one is hotter?
Re: Where Are We Blacks From? by Ograke(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Jerryolumide: wait o. Wait o, with all this space occupying trash u just wrote, wat exactly is ur point?
Ode.

Maybe your brain is too dull to comprehend a post as simple and lucid as that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Youths Slept; Only To Wake Up 180 Years Later. / Was There A World Before Adam Was Created? / Mob Beats Mentally Ill Woman To Death For Burning The Koran In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.