Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? (1536 Views)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / How Do You Identify A True Man Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by true2god: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2017
I have been wondering who this perfect guy is. Is it Jesus, moses or Elijah? I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hahaha, you don't need to be confused, just search Google with all those credentials am sure you will get the answer... Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by true2god: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Frederick7:
Hahaha, you don't need to be confused, just search Google with all those credentials am sure you will get the answer... Lolz.
I have google-searchd the name of the 'perfect guy' on the bill board, and it seems its one of the fake prophets. I wont mention his name yet until I'm very sure.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by JackBizzle: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who is this person? grin

Cc vedaxcool tingtingz, Demmzy15

2 Likes

Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by analice107: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The perverted prophet muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by realmindz: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2017
analice107:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The perverted prophet muhammed.

Now you are happy abi? but if we mock yahweh the holy slayer, you will be furious...

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by ivolt: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
@OP let me give you a hint and help your ignorant self.

Indeed in the Messenger of Allah you have a perfect example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much. Quran 33:21
Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by seunH: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
@True2god: Longest time bro, but personally to me, with your level of knowledge, intelligence and exposure. I believe you are bigger than what you posted up there. ( Its just based the personal respect I have tho.....!!!)
Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by true2god: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
seunH:
@True2god: Longest time bro, but personally to me, with your level of knowledge, intelligence and exposure. I believe you are bigger than what you posted up there. ( Its just based the personal respect I have tho.....!!!)
At times we need to relax the mood in the house and apply a good sense of humour. That aside, does the bill board speaks of someone you are familiar with?
Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by seunH: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
true2god:
At times we need to relax the mood in the house and apply a good sense of humour. That aside, does the bill board speaks of someone you are familiar with?

Habaaaa my bro, thats very offensive, responsible people may mistake you for a troll, and this may lead to a non benefitial, insult filled argument....!!!
Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by true2god: 4:50am On Jun 30, 2017
seunH:

Habaaaa my bro, thats very offensive, responsible people may mistake you for a troll, and this may lead to a non benefitial, insult filled argument....!!!
But the bill board did not contain anybody "s religion or name. Any conclusion on whom the person might be is still speculative unless you have a preconceived idea of what the message is all about.
Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by seunH: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
But the bill board did not contain anybody "s religion or name. Any conclusion on whom the person might be is still speculative unless you have a preconceived idea of what the message is all about.

Brother, we are both matured people and not fools, you and I both know deep down whom you intend to refer to and from the comments you already can see what the thread is turning into. What do you really intend to gain from such posts? is it to generate traffic or what? My brother, religion is a very sensitive issue and one has to thread carefully when handling it.
Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by true2god: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2017
seunH:

Brother, we are both matured people and not fools, you and I both know deep down whom you intend to refer to and from the comments you already can see what the thread is turning into. What do you really intend to gain from such posts? is it to generate traffic or what? My brother, religion is a very sensitive issue and one has to thread carefully when handling it.
As I said earlier, your suspicion is still speculative because there is no any name or religion on the bill board. Anybody can make assumptions which is not illegal. Besides, why are you offended and taking it personal? Are you so delicate that you can't handle a contrary and seldom offensive opinion?

Remember, I never attacked anyone personally on nairaland and religion is a believe system, an ideology, which is universally opened to scrutiny and criticism. Do you want to moderate my posts/opinions on the internet? What are you trying to do?

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by OtemAtum: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
I have been wondering who this perfect guy is. Is it Jesus, moses or Elijah? I am confused.
That was Murhamid of the neanderthal period. Faulkin(Yeshua) didn't marry a six year old child, but he actually slept with many women too. Rhoda, Maria, etc are among those Faulkin(Yeshua slept with).

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by seunH: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2017
true2god:
As I said earlier, your suspicion is still speculative because there is no any name or religion on the bill board. Anybody can make assumptions which is not illegal. Besides, why are you offended and taking it personal? Are you so delicate that you can't handle a contrary and seldom offensive opinion?

Remember, I never attacked anyone personally on nairaland and religion is a believe system, an ideology, which is universally opened to scrutiny and criticism. Do you want to moderate my posts/opinions on the internet? What are you trying to do?

.....moderate your post? Why should I? The truth is that, based on our last discussion, I saw you as someone intelligent, respectful and reasonable unlike others that were chanting "paedophile" "bokoharam" "terrorist" etc ( i didnt even respond to them"wink. Since it has been a while we discussed last, I decided to go to your wall to say hi and contribute one or two things to your threads. Only for me to see the above in which I felt disappointed (because that was not the kind of person I perceived you as) and then decided to call your attention. Sincerely I didnt mean any harm.....!!!!
Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by Empiree: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
seunH:

!
Now you realized that he is not intelligent as you'd thought. undecided
Re: Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2018
true2god:

Jesus in the Bible ordered this:

Numbers 31 vs 17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man, 18 but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Judges 21:10-11

10 So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children. 11 This is what you are to do: Completely destroy every male, as well as every female who has had relations with a man.”So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children.

Son of Gods slept with daughters of men

Gen 6 vs 1-2

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they atook them wives of all which they chose.

Don't tell me Jesus was not among the sons of God that came to sleep with the daughters of men!
How do you know a girl has not had relations with a man before?
Why kill women that are not virgins but spare virgins for themselves?
Why can't the men be forgiven?
Why kill so much...only to end up killing yourself on a stake/cross?

I guess Jesus (in the Bible) was not the same in the New Testament! Jesus Christ, not the same today, yesterday and forever!

Cc: Okunrinoloro (Toxic man)

Actually i don't like invading threads or christian section but your insanity on our thread is too much!

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. / Why Did God Kill Uzzah In 2 Samuel 6:6 / Love Is Nigeria's Problem, Not Religious Crisis - Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.