Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

"How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor (2097 Views)

How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor by PastorOluT(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
masonkz:

Again, how do you know this.

Or would I put it like this: God is not the author of evil but he allows evil to happen.

Explain to me how a parent stands by and watches his/her son/daughter get butchered without doing something. Except of course if the parent is handicapped.

I know this is where u r going, for ur info, God is not the author of evil neither does He permit it. Now u will say then He is not God if He cant control it?

The thing is that the bible says if the foundations be destroyed what can the riighteous do (though u migth not like me quotiing scriptures, bt permit me as a explain somethings)? There is so much to this verse that even xtians can comprehend. God created a perfect world n for reason best known to Him alone, He gave the authority to man who later committed treason n sold out to the devil.

The truth is, man could have gone the way of the deviil bt he was nt created wiith such capabiliitiies, if not his going astray would have been worst.

Now questions about the devil n his authority to perpetuate evil? I am not of the school of thought that every thing iis working together for good (though I believe everything is working together for good bt not as many use this as excape route when talking about evil). Evil is evil no matter ow we look at it or try to paint it.

Now one thing u have to know is after the fall in the garden God lost control of earth till date (this miight be surprising even to chriist), even what christ did didnt include the restoration of earth for that would only happen at the end of all things.

I have so much to say on this bt time n space would not allow, maybe u open a thread n I would be glad to grace it.
Re: "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor by ciphoenix: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Actually he does PERMIT it
Re: "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor by benkings(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
PastorOluT:

I know this is where u r going, for ur info, God is not the author of evil neither does He permit it. Now u will say then He is not God if He cant control it?

The thing is that the bible says if the foundations be destroyed what can the riighteous do (though u migth not like me quotiing scriptures, bt permit me as a explain somethings)? There is so much to this verse that even xtians can comprehend. God created a perfect world n for reason best known to Him alone, He gave the authority to man who later committed treason n sold out to the devil.

The truth is, man could have gone the way of the deviil bt he was nt created wiith such capabiliitiies, if not his going astray would have been worst.

Now questions about the devil n his authority to perpetuate evil? I am not of the school of thought that every thing iis working together for good (though I believe everything is working together for good bt not as many use this as excape route when talking about evil). Evil is evil no matter ow we look at it or try to paint it.

Now one thing u have to know is after the fall in the garden God lost control of earth till date (this miight be surprising even to chriist), even what christ did didnt include the restoration of earth for that would only happen at the end of all things.

I have so much to say on this bt time n space would not allow, maybe u open a thread n I would be glad to grace it.

you didn't answer his question! Can u sit down. And. Watch ur child been stoned to death if u are not evil
Re: "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor by PastorOluT(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2014
benkings: you didn't answer his question! Can u sit down. And. Watch ur child been stoned to death if u are not evil

How come this is difficult to comprehend? God is nt in the same position as a father watching his child helplessly being stoned.

The devil is the god of this world, this is the reason Christ came that those that believes in Him would be delivered from his holds. Bt unfortunately not everyone believes, even those that believed many are walking in ignorance reason the devil still have them under his holds.

There is more to this u can comprehend, bt this is a summary of it.
Re: "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Your oyibo will have survivors guilt - why was I spared among so many victims while your naija will have survivor self righteousness - I was spared because I am a better person than the other victims.

Other people also died in the rubble; are we saying they did not pray or that their prayers were not answered?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Collapse: Prophet T B Joshua is vindicated at last! (A Must Read) / Why Is The Virgin Birth Important? / You Went To Church For Fun If You Exhibit These Characters During/after Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.