Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (41502 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Please o, Where did Howard Web go to. Make the guy come back abeg cheesy Things are falling apart o. CHaiii! grin
better pray for a new ref. 25yrs side by side with Sir Alex isnt mere friendship. Its Loyalty
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: *wake up from his slumber grin** I nor know o.. grin
ive gat an assignment (jots a few things)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: Hi DaveP
Hi! Youre welcome. How are you doing? smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: Hi! Youre welcome. How are you doing? smiley
I'm fine. Thanks
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: Hi! Youre welcome. How are you doing? smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: ive gat an assignment (jots a few things)
you and this ur jotting sha... grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crib Members, you dot see what I saw ooo...

This early monday morning nah sontin.... Ma boss (a strict Alhaji) daughter send me a message I failed to undi dis morning... She used to pay a visit to his dad from sch, and on one occasion, me and boss av dropped her @ d park to her sch; dat day I sat with her @ d back of the car while her dad nd her mum was in d front, nd all d family was laffin from my jokes: I checked one or two things on her fone but didn't asked for her contact.... D last time she came to the office, She was like ""O'bros where av u been nah, u don't even have time to say hello to me, and I say am sorry nah daddy cause am...

Now today., she entered the office with her dad and. I also entered to pass goodmorning to him and receive my daily schedule to know what's next.. She just come straight to me and give the dat ''what da heck hug, and as I was fitting myself on the cushion sofa she stand behind me bowed her head to my ears and placed her mouth at my ears telling me what I don't ask her, and doing all sort... I was like shocked shocked alhaji is here, what in d holy name of God is this? And his brother who's also my direct boss eyes was sparkling like 'Dayjhi what's going on'... I av to excuse myself from her and attend to alhj Uncalled duty--- but I was shivering to the extent that I braked a glass cup from his table... And he quickly lash me with words which I quickly amend my way and he forgot as usual...

She didn't end it there, alh said to her brother that he (her bro) will be dropping her @ the park. The gurl insist I must come along; I didn't object... We get to d car and saw the car won't accommodate us, she insisted dat it will, dat we can go in 4 @ d back.. That's when his brother(my boss also) almost flared, and I quickly excused myself and said she shouldn't worry we shall talk on fone.. And collected her numb in d presence of her bro...

Ehiiii... Am damn scared....... Please crib member.. Follow me interpret dis o...

MizMyColi, Rozzay, missberrypop5, priscaoge davep, naijaboiy, wias neldrizzy too? Shehindemi, herald9, Missmossy, KelvinGraphics are you there? See wetin I see early monday morning o...
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: you and this ur jotting sha... grin
call it effective cognizance.

just jotting what to upgrade that's all grin

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: I'm fine. Thanks
what will you have.at your call. smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: call it effective cognizance.

just jotting what to upgrade that's all grin
enjoy.. Will catch ya later in d day.. Please peruse what I have dropped last here for me o...
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: enjoy.. Will catch ya later in d day.. Please peruse what I have dropped last here for me o...
okay sure
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Crib Members, you dot see what I saw ooo...

This early monday morning nah sontin.... Ma boss (a strict Alhaji) daughter send me a message I failed to undi dis morning... She used to pay a visit to his dad from sch, and on one occasion, me and boss av dropped her @ d park to her sch; dat day I sat with her @ d back of the car while her dad nd her mum was in d front, nd all d family was laffin from my jokes: I checked one or two things on her fone but didn't asked for her contact.... D last time she came to the office, She was like ""O'bros where av u been nah, u don't even have time to say hello to me, and I say am sorry nah daddy cause am...

Now today., she entered the office with her dad and. I also entered to pass goodmorning to him and receive my daily schedule to know what's next.. She just come straight to me and give the dat ''what da heck hug, and as I was fitting myself on the cushion sofe she stand behind me bowed her head to my ears and placed her mouth at my ears telling me what I don't ask her, and doing all sort... I was like shocked shocked alhaji is here, what in d holy name of God is this? And his brother who's also my direct boss eyes was sparkling like 'Dayjhi what's going on'... I av to excuse myself from her and attend to alhj Uncalled duty--- but I was shivering to the extent that I braked a glass cup from his table... And he quickly lash me with words which I quickly amend my way and he forgot as usual...

She didn't end it there, alh said to her brother that he (her bro) will be dropping her @ the park. The gurl insist I must come along; I didn't object... We get to d car and saw the car won't accommodate us, she insisted dat it will, dat we can go in 4 @ d back.. That's when his brother(my boss also) almost flared, and I quickly excused myself and said she shouldn't worry we shall talk on fone.. And collected her numb in d presence of her bro...

Ehiiii... Am damn scared....... Please crib member.. Follow me interpret dis o...

erm dayji heck hug? boss no talk are you in between two oceans already? if you are walking in a direction and that koro is silent, just pause and listen wella, make she no jump on top you for koro o. e back o dey carefs shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2014

Now today., she entered the office with her dad and. I also entered to pass goodmorning to him and receive my daily schedule to know what's next.. She just come straight to me and give the dat ''what da heck hug, and as I was fitting myself on the cushion sofe she stand behind me bowed her head to my ears and placed her mouth at my ears telling me what I don't ask her, and doing all sort... I was like shocked shocked alhaji is here, what in d holy name of God is this? And his brother who's also my direct boss eyes was sparkling like 'Dayjhi what's going on'... I av to excuse myself from her and attend to alhj Uncalled duty--- but I was shivering to the extent that I braked a glass cup from his table... And he quickly lash me with words which I quickly amend my way and he forgot as usual...

Gehn ghen grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Ehn alhaji, alhaji, alhaji, alhaji gudugudugudugudu grin grin cheesy

Omo Alhaji shocked shocked

O ga o, I dey come sha. Abeg ask me when I wake up. tongue grin

BTW sha you know say na you find trouble o Na you first go dey check one or two things for her phone maybe she don mistake am for another thing because guys dey always use style check babe wey them dey eye phone just to check weda one bobo dey one part of her life, Now she is reciprocating na tongue showing you her full green light and you dey shake like leaf way harmattan dey catch undecided grin cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2014

MizMyColi, Rozzay, missberrypop5, priscaoge davep, naijaboiy, wias neldrizzy too? Shehindemi, herald9, Missmossy, KelvinGraphics are you there? See wetin I see early monday morning o...
some body shud pls hep mee tell dat modafuc.ker call farano to unban me in romance section undecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: some body shud pls hep mee tell dat sweetheart call farano to unban me in romance section undecided
neldrizzy? why naw. leeme see what i can do..... grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: neldrizzy? why naw. leeme see what i can do..... grin
Loll, why you change ma post undecided undecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: Gehn ghen grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Ehn alhaji, alhaji, alhaji, alhaji gudugudugudugudu grin grin cheesy

Omo Alhaji shocked shocked

O ga o, I dey come sha. Abeg ask me when I wake up. tongue grin

BTW sha you know say na you find trouble o Na you first go dey check one or two things for her phone maybe she don mistake am for another thing because guys dey always use style check babe wey them dey eye phone just to check weda one bobo dey one part of her life, Now she is reciprocating na tongue showing you her full green light and you dey shake like leaf way harmattan dey catch undecided grin cheesy
Owhuw... shocked shocked .. I just do dat playfully joor.. Never meant to create any scene... Me a no want trouble o... Her dad must knw I had her no talkless of calling her.. And her bro? Hish..... And con to think am, both alh nd her bro nah flirti of highest grade o.. Nd I don dey imagine say one day make person repay dis ppl; cus he too dey guide his gurls.. tongue
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: some body shud pls hep mee tell dat modafuc.ker call farano to unban me in romance section undecided
so u no con see anything talk ehn.. grin.. And wetin u do whey den con dey ban u nah?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Owhuw... shocked shocked .. I just do dat playfully joor.. Never meant to create any scene... Me a no want trouble o... Her dad must knw I had her no talkless of calling her.. And her bro? Hish..... And con to think am, both alh nd her bro nah flirti of highest grade o.. Nd I don dey imagine say one day make person repay dis ppl; cus he too dey guide his gurls.. tongue
Hehehehehe.......repay them na tongue tongue grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: so u no con see anything talk ehn.. grin.. And wetin u do whey den con dey ban u nah?
who know 4 her ??
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: some body shud pls hep mee tell dat modafuc.ker call farano to unban me in romance section undecided
Wetin you do mbok
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: Hehehehehe.......repay them na tongue tongue grin
lol.... On top say Frankysnow dey ma back? tongue ?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lol.... On top say Frankysnow dey ma back? tongue ?
Nibo The time you dey rub her hands and check her phone for back seat I dey there ni grin in case you nor know your oga see you o tongue cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll, why you change ma post undecided undecided
hmm angry so thats all? Unban him
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: erm dayji heck hug? boss no talk are you in between two oceans already? if you are walking in a direction and that koro is silent, just pause and listen wella, make she no jump on top you for koro o. e back o dey carefs shocked shocked shocked
I nor get d upper part o
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: Nibo The time you dey rub her hands and check her phone for back seat I dey there ni grin in case you nor know your oga see you o tongue cheesy
ehehe.. Franky I nor rub her hand fah..... shocked even if he nor see dat day he saw today clearly and recorded it with his eyes I know..

shocked shocked I burnt ma indomie again sad sad
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ehehe.. Franky I nor rub her hand fah..... shocked even if he nor see dat day he saw today clearly and recorded it with his eyes I know..

shocked shocked I burnt ma indomie again sad sad
No problem just bring the indomi, I love burnt indomi. wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I nor get d upper part o
are u in a fix? Hehe. Well u know what to do sha.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: No problem just bring the indomi, I love burnt indomi. wink
lol.. I don throway am.. smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lol.. I do throway am.. smiley
cry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: cry
ehy sowie... Should I could anoda? grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: are u in a fix? Hehe. Well u know what to do sha.
hmmm.. I wish I knew what to do o... Never been in dat kinda fussy fix b4 o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.