Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (41505 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Preciousone4ril: lol sabo no de my area ooo.dis ur alhaji dota b no bad ooo sheybi u no want na?
I see..... So na dat bring u come ma crib abi? God pass you oo... Anyway welcm... Hang around and we shall see what we can do... D gurl u nor see self... How u take knw she fine?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: priscaoge nne how far? @last you don show face.

Bestie of life! Am here nowgringrin....Let's rollgrin

To all my Crib Paddy dem,I don land gidigba...

Btw who missed meundecidedundecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I see..... So na dat bring u come ma crib abi? God pass you oo... Anyway welcm... Hang around and we shall see what we can do... D gurl u nor see self... How u take knw she fine?
lolz....I can see it in d inner part of my inner inside... Oya if she call u give her my number. U hear?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

come on in jere... *holds her by her hand*.... Every1 was asking after u yestday.. What's good.. Hw av u been?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Preciousone4ril: lolz....I can see it in d inner part of my inner inside... Oya if she call u give her my number. U hear?
right away.... 080EBOLA
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

lol, i missed you o. I no go lie. I use eye the find you. Welcome back. Wetin you buy?

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Les: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: Freestyling smiley like les twins cheesy
who said Im a twin Who told you that Have you been listening to fake rumors about me
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Les: who said Im a twin Who told you that Have you been listening to fake rumors about me
CHISOOOSUUU!!! hahahahaha. Oh. Sorry dear, but you are not the one i intend to mention. Actually Les twins(the twins) are twin brothers who dance. So not you. Sowie 4 disturbing you o.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Les: who said Im a twin Who told you that Have you been listening to fake rumors about me
missberrypop5: CHISOOOSUUU!!! hahahahaha. Oh. Sorry dear, but you are not the one i intend to mention. Actually Les twins(the twins) are twin brothers who dance. So not you. Sowie 4 disturbing you o.
Lol what a co-incidence.... Ur dp na sontin o
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, i missed you o. I no go lie. I use eye the find you. Welcome back. Wetin you buy?

OmGoshgringrin Bae am here now,missed everyone in here!

I bought kwulikwuli with garri,no sugar no milk,let @Les buy sugar then Dayjhihannon01 should provide milkgringrin

U will bring plate,
Preciousone4ril will bring spoon 4 everybody..As for water let daveP and naijaboiy bring one GeePee tankundecided

Oya legggoooooooooogrin

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Les: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: CHISOOOSUUU!!! hahahahaha. Oh. Sorry dear, but you are not the one i intend to mention. Actually Les twins(the twins) are twin brothers who dance. So not you. Sowie 4 disturbing you o.
thank you. Shalom
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Les: thank you. Shalom
this shalom. You're invited to join our Crib, if you don't mind? cheesy.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

I bought kwulikwuli with garri,no sugar no milk,let @Les buy sugar then Dayjhihannon01 should provide milkgringrin

U will bring plate,
Preciousone4ril will bring spoon 4 everybody..As for water let daveP and naijaboiy bring one GeePee tankundecided

Oya legggoooooooooogrin
trusted her grin... She sabi division of labour grin .. Oya leggo... D milk..

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

U will bring plate,

Oya legggoooooooooogrin
chai, enjoyment reloaded. Pls if you are mentioned in the post above, bring the things you are asked to bring. Or else... grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

U will bring plate,

Oya legggoooooooooogrin
my chief of staff!! Or dont you want the post? Its very lucrative. grin

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: lemme see..... Brb (hits d back of his head) no dey fes like dat again... I dey come
ok sir grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
@daveP shey na only one straw u carry d drink d water 4 well abi? I say make una bring GeePee Tank Or....grin

@Dayjhihannon01 U are a darling...*Pecks his forehead*

@missberrypop5 Bae let's continue frm where we stopped naaaagringrin...

Where is @Preciousone4ril and s spoons naaaundecided

Am salivating alreadygrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gud evening ooooo
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge: @daveP shey na only one straw u carry d drink d water 4 well abi? I say make una bring GeePee Tank Or....grin

where did we even stop? sad i don forget. sad
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy, you don change gender again? grin grin. Come make we go look for trouble. Rozzay welcome o.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: Neldrizzy, you don change gender again? grin grin. Come make we go look for trouble. Rozzay welcome o.
Thank u ccutie, wetin una get for chops beta hunga dey catch me hia
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Les: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: this shalom. You're invited to join our Crib, if you don't mind? cheesy.
priscaoge:

U will bring plate,

Oya legggoooooooooogrin
I never enter, Una don make me member already. Here is the sugar. There's no history of diabetes in my family, I intend to break that record..,,

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: Neldrizzy, you don change gender again? grin grin. Come make we go look for trouble. Rozzay welcome o.
Loll... Am heamophrodite grin grin transgendered ....... Were we go look for trouble?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge: @daveP shey na only one straw u carry d drink d water 4 well abi? I say make una bring GeePee Tank Or....grin

GP tank's tooo big. Lemme get something 1st
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
I taya o

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u ccutie, wetin una get for chops beta hunga dey catch me hia

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Les: I never enter, Una don make me member already. Here is the sugar. There's no history of diabetes in my family, I intend to break that record..,,
U see y I won't stop loving Uwink...Oya come here dear*Gives her a hug*

Let's enjoy life jare,life is sweet,sugar sef sweet kwa so let's break d record togethergringrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Les: I never enter, Una don make me member already. Here is the sugar. There's no history of diabetes in my family, I intend to break that record..,,
ah les. Wlcm to our crib...

Tanks dear hungry don dey wayah me... Bt eh.. Garri dis nite; dis ur food-table luk lik sontin o grin ... Hope cold no go do me cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: I taya o
eh daveP.... Dis one u bring go let garri hungry person drink o.... Cut of a taste ...hmmm... cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hahahaha una no go use laff kill mi.... Is dat fried garri n groundnut??
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: GP tank's tooo big. Lemme get something 1st
Make e reach all d damsels n handsome dudes in da buildinggrin

Now I love that delicacy....hmmmm so yummmyyyyy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
rozzay: Gud evening ooooo
welcm Rozzay

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.