Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (42391 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
herald9: Claireshan... is you there?smiley
Who am I seeingsmiley baby where have u been huh?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: hahahahahaha, you've really missed. Which cash? I no see anything o. Dayjhi did he drop any cashlike material for me? undecided
Ask him o...

cause by now you should be flaunting your new iPhone 6!
undecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
herald9:
Ask him o...

cause by now you should be flaunting your new iPhone 6!
undecided
iphone gini? Lol, no make me laugh abeg. I love my c1 o. But you mean am
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: Who am I seeingsmiley baby where have u been huh?
a hug first then we talkcheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: iphone gini? Lol, no make me laugh abeg. I love my c1 o. But you mean am
Tah!..... wake up! grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: lol. Thou art wick-et. Why did you? How are you any away? @Dayjhihannon01, You're such a nice fellow. Thanks for being my friend. smiley
u can't be thanking me for been nice to myself dear wink nah phcn wan show skill. I done use cheat on dem. Oddeeshi.. Hw r u feeling now?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Hello Crib-mates.... How have you been?

Hope you all av a wonderful day...?
And TGIF.. Weekend Jolification is here...
So I wished U happyweekend...

tag; Naijaboy, kevingraphics, Nelrizzy, daeP, Herld9, Prisaoge, missberrpop5, intata, sehinemi, Et Al...
thanks bro! smiley wish u d same.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
herald9:
a hug first then we talkcheesy
ofcos hugs him tightsmiley so ans me joor
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: how una deh o. Sickness af kill me o. Is there a doctor in dah house? Happy weekend tuyu all.
are you perfectly fine( standing at wardrobe where doctor costume is) or i should give prescriptions? cool

how r u.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
FrankySnow: You sef know na. wink grin stop pretending jor cheesy
hey Franky my hands r white o. Nd clean fah
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: u can't be thanking me for been nice to myself dear wink nah phcn wan show skill. I done use cheat on dem. Oddeeshi.. Hw r u feeling now?
i'm stronger. Thanks smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: are you perfectly fine( standing at wardrobe where doctor costume is) or i should give prescriptions? cool

how r u.
lol, you're everything. You can give your prescriptions.

I'm getting better, and you?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: are you perfectly fine( standing at wardrobe where doctor costume is) or i should give prescriptions? cool

how r u.
Dave.. Uhm.. Nah when u bcum Doki nah.. Abeg no follow me give her injection on top her muscle o... grin .. She's now alright.. Abi dear missberrypop5
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Dave.. Uhm.. Nah when u bcum Doki nah.. Abeg no follow me give her injection on top her muscle o... grin .. She's now alright.. Abi dear missberrypop5
lol, yup yup. grin. Dr.Dave. My oga at the top don twak him own o.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good we have a handful crib members in the crib this night... We can make it lovely as the weekend starts....

Let's play a weird and funny game... Ask any crib member any question which he/she must answer..

Wherz Neldrizzy, tot I saw naijaboiy somewhere around the crib, we r missing Priscaoge, avnt seen Aridsexy to. Intacta isn't here, sehindemi is outta crib likewise
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Dayjhihannon01 where's the money herald9 gave you to keep for me? angry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, you're everything. You can give your prescriptions.

I'm getting better, and you?
hmm (puts on specks and gloves) just incase.... (after thorough 'chk up') its simple stress. U need to be away from your fone and nairaland till say (check wristwatch) till sunday cool

am doing fine ( back to normal mufti) where's prisca? Was she sighted today?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Dave.. Uhm.. Nah when u bcum Doki nah.. Abeg no follow me give her injection on top her muscle o... grin .. She's now alright.. Abi dear missberrypop5
u came late now! Well u truly were late
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: @Dayjhihannon01 where's the money herald9 gave you to keep for me? angry
so dear who will you bliv now, me or herald9? Before I answer d ?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: hmm (puts on specks and gloves) just incase.... (after thorough 'chk up') its simple stress. U need to be away from your fone and nairaland till say (check wristwatch) till sunday cool

lol, oh yeah. I'll keep being sick then.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: so dear who will you bliv now, me or herald9? Before I answer d ?
you of course. So answer.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Good we have a handful crib members in the crib this night... We can make it lovely as the weekend starts....

Let's play a weird and funny game... Ask any crib member any question which he/she must answer..

Wherz Neldrizzy, tot I saw naijaboiy somewhere around the crib, we r missing Priscaoge, avnt seen Aridsexy to. Intacta isn't here, sehindemi is outta crib likewise
Present
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: you of course. So answer.
datz it he gave me noffing
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, oh yeah. I'll keep being sick then.
you so love your fone. You can try doing without it for 6hrs, then a day and then two cool. Lol
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Intacta: Present
wlcm.. Hw was ur day damsel?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: hmm (puts on specks and gloves) just incase.... (after thorough 'chk up') its simple stress. U need to be away from your fone and nairaland till say (check wristwatch) till sunday cool

dok Dave giving wrong diagnosis since Pharaohs era. cheesy grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: dok Dave giving wrong diagnosis since Pharaohs era. cheesy grin
diagnosis was right.(narrows eyes) r u tryna tell me my jab? grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: diagnosis was right.(narrows eyes) r u tryna tell me my jab? grin
kikikikiki no sirrrrrrr grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by AriDsexy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Good we have a handful crib members in the crib this night... We can make it lovely as the weekend starts....

I'm here,fire away.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: kikikikiki no sirrrrrrr grin
very well then! (moves to hammock, picks up puzzle game)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: wlcm.. Hw was ur day damsel?
Great. Urs?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Hello Crib-mates.... How have you been?

Hope you all av a wonderful day...?
And TGIF.. Weekend Jolification is here...
So I wished U happyweekend...

tag; Naijaboiy, kelvingraphics, Neldrizzy, daveP, Herald9, frankysnow,davep missberrypop5, intacta, sehindemi, Et Al...

Please guys am sorry I didn't make it yesterday,I know I missed a lot of funangryangry...

I was actually in a burial,cried my eyeballs out*tears*. I lost my very close friend(Tho she's way older than me),she was too young to pass through d pains she did. She will be 30 by October. So yesterday was d day she was buried! Watching someone u know for some years been laid in d grave is heartbreaking*tears*. I was sad throughout yesterday! It's all over now....Peculiar,May Ur gentle Soul RIP! #Amen!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / The Beer Parlour / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.