Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,447 members, 7,864,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (42435 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
I thought his party was at Jbluv55's Bar... anyway I don show cool

How una dey cheesy
yes it is.... We shall be having sub party... He will have to photocopy himself.... Its the only honour we can offer him as crib member.. I knew his presence will still be felt.. Abi Kelvingraphics? grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie:

I hope that RSVP means Rice Stew Very Plenty....I wanna be in-charge of food and drinks....I dont mind...I ll assist Mariolae...

Mariole can't single handedly handle dat... U wan wounjure her..? We plenty for dis crib fah..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by tosluv12(f): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Me dey hungry o embarassed
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
tosluv12: Me dey hungry o embarassed
hungry keh... What's ur order plz... No hunger 2nite.. grin the sub-pari here is abt to start.. But have this first.. Help yourself to the wine rack over there

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
ANNOUNCEMENT

We noticed many Inhabitants of this crib are not yet here due to traffic and hold ups of dia diff conveying means, planes, jeeps, et al *Whispers I mean PHCN factor and Ba3... We enjoined all crib members should converge at JBLUV55's bar to celebrate with our crib-mate KelvinGraphics in grand style with luv... Enter this fast moving Train and there u will be thanks..

www.nairaland.com/1849516/nairaland-forum-games-hookup-relaxation/262#26614771
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ANNOUNCEMENT

We noticed many Inhabitants of this crib are not yet here due to traffic and hold ups of dia diff conveying means, planes, jeeps, et al *Whispers I mean PHCN factor and Ba3... We enjoined all crib members should converge at JBLUV55's bar to celebrate with our crib-mate KelvinGraphics in grand style with luv... Enter this fast moving Train and there u will be thanks..

www.nairaland.com/1849516/nairaland-forum-games-hookup-relaxation/262#26614771

Correct guy... Abeg chop knuckle jaregrin

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Everywhere is looking good. Wow, how una deh here? #looking around.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by echobee(f): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Traffic plenty no be small. How una dey? grin first of all,happy buffday kelvin grin. Long life,plenty wives,3 tonsun kids cheesy. Henhen,i dey hungry oooooooooooo. Werrin dey?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
echobee: Traffic plenty no be small. How una dey? grin first of all,happy buffday kelvin grin. Long life,plenty wives,3 tonsun kids cheesy. Henhen,i dey hungry oooooooooooo. Werrin dey?
missberrypop5: Everywhere is looking good. Wow, how una deh here? #looking around.
[quote author=echobee] welcome dearies.... That's why we already have a diversion to the link on the Announcement.. Let's go and don't be late pls... grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by echobee(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=Dayjhihannon01][/quote]
right behind u wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
That's how everybody 4get say I no dey onlineundecidedundecidedundecided

Ok!

Kontunu!

Diaris....angryangryangry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge: That's how everybody 4get say I no dey onlineundecidedundecidedundecided

Ok!

Kontunu!

dearie not like that oo... Just because we knew everybody seeing the Announcement will megermore to Jbluv's bar grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge: That's how everybody 4get say I no dey onlineundecidedundecidedundecided

Ok!

Kontunu!

i didnt, i ask afta u,did u see d mention? Besides when dyu wana ans now?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello Crib-mates.... How have you been?

Hope you all av a wonderful day...?
And TGIF.. Weekend Jolification is here...
So I wished U happyweekend...

tag; Naijaboiy, kelvingraphics, Neldrizzy, daveP, Herald9, Priscaoge, missberrypop5, intacta, sehindemi, Et Al...
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Hello Crib-mates.... How have you been?

tag; Naijaboiy, kelvingraphics, Neldrizzy, daveP, Herald9, Priscaoge, missberrypop5, intacta, sehindemi, Et Al...
Same here too.. cheesy

Hope U don start to dey enjoy Ur weekend sha??
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014

U too... Thanks
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2014

how una deh o. Sickness af kill me o. Is there a doctor in dah house? Happy weekend tuyu all.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why this room empty na? undecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: how una deh o. Sickness af kill me o. Is there a doctor in dah house? Happy weekend tuyu all.
Don't tell me that shocked shocked.. What's really happening dear... What's the nature? What's the signs and symptoms..?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy: Why this room empty na? undecided
abi ooo... God knows what's fabbing ppl outta room these days oo.. Maybe nah Cold.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Werin make here dry? The wooing challenge I guess. undecided

Good evening house.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sehindemi:
Same here too.. cheesy

Hope U don start to dey enjoy Ur weekend sha??
enjoyment nor dey oo.. Nah cold oo...
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
FrankySnow: Werin make here dry? The wooing challenge I guess. undecided

Good evening house.
tot the wooing challenge is locked self.. What's really good there?.. My adviser how you? grin how ur day? grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: tot the wooing challenge is locked self.. What's really good here.. My adviser how you? grin how ur day? grin
Locked ke Omo you dey miss grin take the link to the thread jor. https://www.nairaland.com/1921661/wooing-challenge-2014-mens-edition/11#26646058

How you dey na? Your babe nko? cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: how una deh o. Sickness af kill me o. Is there a doctor in dah house? Happy weekend tuyu all.
Lolz... I just recovered... nd now It's caught you... don't worry next It's gonna be either Neldrizzy... Naijaboiy or Dayjhihannon01...

#diarizLoveInSharing
wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2014

same to you Bro...

how was da party... sorry couldn't make itsad
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
FrankySnow: Locked ke Omo you dey miss grin take the link to the thread jor. https://www.nairaland.com/1921661/wooing-challenge-2014-mens-edition/11#26646058

How you dey na? Your babe nko? cheesy
ah.. Franky.. U nor go killi me.. Which babe nah?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
herald9:
Lolz... I just recovered... nd now It's caught you... don't worry next It's gonna be either Neldrizzy... Naijaboiy or Dayjhihannon01...

#diarizLoveInSharing
wink
lol. Thou art wick-et. Why did you? How are you any away? @Dayjhihannon01, You're such a nice fellow. Thanks for being my friend. smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ah.. Franky.. U nor go killi me.. Which babe nah?
You sef know na. wink grin stop pretending jor cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: lol. Thou art wick-et. Why did you? How are you any away? @Dayjhihannon01, You're such a nice fellow. Thanks for being my friend. smiley
Am OK...just felt like have missed alot...
thanks..smiley..what did Dayjhi do...did he give u d cash I dropped for you?...you should be thanking me instead undecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Claireshan... is you there?smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
herald9:
Am OK...just felt like have missed alot...
thanks..smiley..what did Dayjhi do...did he give u d cash I dropped for you?...you should be thanking me instead undecided
hahahahahaha, you've really missed. Which cash? I no see anything o. Dayjhi did he drop any cashlike material for me? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / The Beer Parlour / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.