Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land (2388 Views)

Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech / Benue News Headlines Today. / Sunday News Headlines After Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by focus7: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by focus7: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op do u want more of ur dirty linen in d public? I can help u bring out more.

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by seeprob(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
MichaelAustin: if look closely to some terrable happenings in nigeria (apart from insurgency) you wil agree wit me that such news usually come from western nigeria. You wil hear things like
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man had sex with a dog/goat
*woman gives birth to rat,lizard,bird etc
*man kills father
*woman sets boyfriend ablaze
*man stabs neighbour to death
*70 year old man defiles 4 year old girl
*family of 7 sleeps to death
*man kills friend over argument
*man dies during sex
woman gives birth after after 6 years of pregnancy
*armed robbery,suicide and building collapse and rituals cases. D list goes on and on.
Greater percentage of these from Ekiti. This region is blessed with great men of God but what is d problem of this land? Do they need spiritual cleansing?
I need some answers

And I can't understand why I.dots of you type go about posting trash here and there just for the gullible ones just jump at it and begin to comment without checking your profile and your previous post to know and understand the ape and jobless Idot.of you are. NL...msg.

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Gbawe2: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
@OP

The quote below ,especially the part in bold, sums up why you and your ilk are always talking about the SW and her people while you never ever seem to have time for your own lives.

“People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them... you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours.”

1 Like

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Omololu007(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
MichaelAustin: if look closely to some terrable happenings in nigeria (apart from insurgency) you wil agree wit me that such news usually come from western nigeria. You wil hear things like
*father rapes daughter
*son rapes mother
*man had sex with a dog/goat
*woman gives birth to rat,lizard,bird etc
*man kills father
*woman sets boyfriend ablaze
*man stabs neighbour to death
*70 year old man defiles 4 year old girl
*family of 7 sleeps to death
*man kills friend over argument
*man dies during sex
woman gives birth after after 6 years of pregnancy
*armed robbery,suicide and building collapse and rituals cases. D list goes on and on.
Greater percentage of these from Ekiti. This region is blessed with great men of God but what is d problem of this land? Do they need spiritual cleansing?
I need some answers
with all dis u list up dia,,y do ur flat head brodas and sistas keep floodin d south west,,fvcktard

5 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by ggrin(f): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chimax15: omo see grammar
oh boyyyyyyyyyyyy gringrin
The guy iyaf burst ma brain gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by ggrin(f): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
johnmartus: are you not see your life your mission failed this is a badlock for you
u burst my brain mehn! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by EMMABC1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op you forgot to mention political murder and ritual killings which are also rampant. You people shud tackle d obvious issues raised by d op and stop cursing him. Truth is bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
ggrin: oh boyyyyyyyyyyyy gringrin
The guy iyaf burst ma brain gringringrin
no be small tin
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by donphilopus: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gbawe2: @OP

The quote below ,especially the part in bold, sums up why you and your ilk are always talking about the SW and her people while you never ever seem to have time for your own lives.

Inferiority complex is one of their major problems. They clash with everybody. They clash with the Yorubas here on Nairaland, while they clash with the Hausas on Facebook [Saharareporters' page, Nasir El-rufai's page, et al]. Those people should be scrutinized thoroughly because this' no longer natural.
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by jmoore(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
The op is an Ibibio man from Akwaibom.

War every time on the politics section. Una no dey tire?
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by folarintyrese: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
@EMMABC1, why don't you jump on d next available Didirinchukwu or Odechukwu transport and make your way to your God forsaken Eastern part of Nigeria to tell them the "obvious issues"?

You drink their water, make your earnings in their land, live in their midst without being intimidated, assaulted or abused every passing seconds, established your fake businesses on their land without being harassed, your children are given access to free education without prejudice in the same west, some of your destitutes r being accommodated out of kindness by d same Yoruba (witnessed it) landlords/landladies without paying a penny towards a rent, your brothers and sisters r in full employment in the same yoruba establishments/businesses all over Nigeria-west(not alaba market or Ladipo business type I am talking about here) but all you fools do is to pay them back with hatred. What you did in 50s that fetched you nothing but hatred and pogrom is what you are gradually and stylishly creating.

Finally, live and let others live fools. And stop this your victim mentality as well. Fools ll voluntarily and arrogantly ask for trouble and when d trouble finally arrives at their doorsteps, you fools would be screaming to the world as victims.

5 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by nigerianvenom(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
folarintyrese: Your brothers (Igbos) in the West are responsible for 90% of crimes in the west.

He is not an igbo guy.when someone says the truth,u guys associate such person to the igbo ethnic.wont the truth be said again?

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Mogidi: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
jmoore: The op is an Ibibio man from Akwaibom.

War every time on the politics section. Una no dey tire?

The Yorubas wouldn't mind if he's Ibibio or Ijaw, makes them happy. When they can't debate my points they also call me Igbo. The Yorubers have this quaint idea only Igbos disagree with them, sorry folks, its not just the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by SOUNDKING: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
@folarin, how many of the criminals has an Igbo name?
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by folarintyrese: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
@Soundking, I am not here to answer your question but to shame d cock and bull story that has become some fools "happy meal" in this country and to establish d truth that has eluded the same fools over the years.

However, answer to your question is just round d corner, like I said in d same post, a walk to your local NPF command ll definitely bail you out.

@NigerianVenom, how am I suppose to establish his ethnicity/tribe? The only people who comes here often to say all sort of rubbish about my people(Yorubas) r Igbos.

Listen to yourself, you said and quote " when someone says the truth, u guys associate such person to the igbo ethnic". The question is this Mr, have you said d same truth to your people? and I guess the answer is No. So why do you think your biased truth is needed by people who are well and more educated than your clans.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by thwarrior72: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Southwasterners clutching at straws since time immemorial, instead of tackling the matter raised by the op, vied off to attack the op with their bigoted mind, thinking he's igbo. I never know that anybody who speaks the truth about the moral decadence in Southwest is automatically Igbo!!
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by folarintyrese: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2014
@thwarrior72 and your fellow bigoted clans, let quickly take a case of U.S and Afghanistan as a case study here. I believe you have probably been to U.S embassy and Afghanistan embassy before, one thing you ll notice around U.S embassy Is number of applicants, applying for all sort of visas while Afghanistan is opposite, what does that tell you? It tells you that one is more prosperous, developed and stable than d other - Afghanistan

Yorubaland is d U.S in this case while Biafra is Afghanistan. Thousands of your people-Igbos and other ethnic groups r heading to southwest every passing day while you ll hardly see my people heading to your God forsaken land.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by tonychristopher: 1:40am On Sep 21, 2014
folarintyrese: Your brothers (Igbos) in the West are responsible for 90% of crimes in the west.

Stop been stupid...the OP isn't an igbo...lol

The way you achieved so much fame lying about your education

1 Like

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2014
focus7: Op since d mods will not ban u nor remove ur post then enjoy this. You remember one Kelechi Williams who murdered Lizzy Njedika his rich lover at festact in july. I guess u know his tribe www.nairaland.com/1846825/meet-man-who-killed-lover-in-festac-r-took-her-stolen-range-rover-to-ghana-for-by-dancok before u remove d specs in another mans eye first remove d log in eye.
what are u saying ur english is not clear and that is not my thread.
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by cooljude(m): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2014
when i see e wars on this forum i just laugh knowing that is one sure way for people who really don't have a say in Nigeria to speak even though it didn't go through the appropriate way of reasoning. OP no tribe anywhere in the world is exempt from doing all this vices. People you played into the op hand because this is exactly what he wants. I am sure he and his buddies Yoruba,igbo,ibibio would be laughing to some of your passionate replies. Abeg d english too much, me go just dey observe.
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by nigerianvenom(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2014
folarintyrese: @Soundking, I am not here to answer your question but to shame d cock and bull story that has become some fools "happy meal" in this country and to establish d truth that has eluded the same fools over the years.

However, answer to your question is just round d corner, like I said in d same post, a walk to your local NPF command ll definitely bail you out.

@NigerianVenom, how am I suppose to establish his ethnicity/tribe? The only people who comes here often to say all sort of rubbish about my people(Yorubas) r Igbos.

Listen to yourself, you said and quote " when someone says the truth, u guys associate such person to the igbo ethnic". The question is this Mr, have you said d same truth to your people? and I guess the answer is No. So why do you think your biased truth is needed by people who well and more educated than your clans.

Mind u,i'm not an igbo man.
The question u should ask urself is,what are d igbos attacking my tribe?dont forget dat with every action,the is equal n opposite reaction.
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by GowonAbacha: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2014
EMMABC1: Op you forgot to mention political murder and ritual killings which are also rampant. You people shud tackle d obvious issues raised by d op and stop cursing him. Truth is bitter.
How about cultism and having sëx with chickens from your igbo side grin
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by thwarrior72: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2014
folarintyrese: @thwarrior72 and your fellow bigoted clans, let quickly take a case of U.S and Afghanistan as a case study here. I believe you have probably been to U.S embassy and Afghanistan embassy before, one thing you ll notice around U.S embassy Is number of applicants, applying for all sort of visas while Afghanistan is opposite, what does that tell you? It tells you that one is more prosperous, developed and stable than d other - Afghanistan

Yorubaland is d U.S in this case while Biafra is Afghanistan. Thousands of your people-Igbos and other ethnic groups r heading to southwest every passing day while you ll hardly see my people heading to your God forsaken land.
Once again...I will implore u to face southsouth, the op isn't igbo. I don't understand this penchant of attacking igbo tribe, even when It's apparently clear that the op is not of igbo extraction.
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
How about cultism and having sëx with chickens from your igbo side grin
bro, I think we should stop pointing out flaws and tackle what the OP said. I'm tired of being a WASTERNER. We're guilty of virtually everything the Op said. don't try to turn it all over please.

Peace cool
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2014
thwarrior72: Once again...I will implore u to face southsouth, the op isn't igbo. I don't understand this penchant of attacking igbo tribe, even when It's apparently clear that the op is not of igbo extraction.
yea. I'm tired of these my WASTERN brothers. Always making the IGBOS look sincere. Funny how they attributed sincerity in this case, to igbos rather than the actual tribe, Ibibio
Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by DecemberIV: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
I'm beginning to suspect Shekau is from Nnewi with what he is doing to all those young girls.

[size=14pt]Rape_ & Incest_[/size]

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by DecemberIV: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2014
[size=14pt]Rape_& Incest_ cont'd[/size]

Re: Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land by GowonAbacha: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2014
SmellMyFart: bro, I think we should stop pointing out flaws and tackle what the OP said. I'm tired of being a WASTERNER. We're guilty of virtually everything the Op said. don't try to turn it all over please.

Peace cool
Goodluck...continue being a wasterner here. When ur life is fully wasted, get back to me .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World's All-time Most Corrupt Leaders::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Primate Elijah Releases 2015 Prophecies:President GEJ Is The Last PDP President / Nigerian-born Pastor Of The Largest White Church Endorses Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.