Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,670 members, 7,959,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System (2612 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / How To Flash Upgrade And Install A Blackberry Operating System / Upgrade Of Maemo 5 Operating System On Nokia N900 To Andriod Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by Simeony007(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Water dripping out of my mouth
Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by holarid(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
#3 rilli got me tinking ?? is dat programming error predicting d future abi wetin ?? undecided som rilli need to explain dis shocked
Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by acenazt: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
ITbomb: They can't explain why windows phone are not selling
forget that stuff na for only naija windows no dey sell.
Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by d33jy85: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Which kind juju b dis
Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by dazekid(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
acenazt: forget that stuff na for only naija windows no dey sell.

Come again!!!
Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by OsoDupe(f): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wow
Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by kramer: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Collinz2:

MAGIC #3

Am sure you all know that a flight
number from one of the planes that
hit one of the two WTC towers in U.S
by Osama on 9/11 was Q33N. In Microsoft
Word, type that flight number i.e Q33N. Increase the font size to 72
then Change the font to Wingdings,
You will be amazed by the Findings,
You should see the Picture of a Plane,
2 Tower Building and a Symbol
meaning Danger..
This has actually
been in existence even before the
Incident... Microsoft should be able to
explain this.
Am sure by now, You should be
looking for your PC/Laptop to Try
them Out..

None of the planes involved in the 9/11 attacks had the flight number "Q33 NY".

The flight numbers of the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers were in fact "11" and "175".

Clearly, someone has simply made up this supposed flight number in an attempt to make the spurious claim seem valid.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html
Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by Walphem(m): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2014
This is quit tought provoking..I believe it's beyond coincidence esp the 3rd one!
Re: Three Things That Microsoft Can't Explain About Their Operating System by am0s(m): 1:42am On Sep 22, 2014
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade / How To Register My Etisalat Line / Cheapest Call Tariff Plan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.