Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings (571 Views)

El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages / Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by simpleseyi: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
LEADER of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, has addressed the session of the United Nations Human Rights Commission over the Zaria Quds Day killings allegedly carried out by the Nigerian military on July 25, 2014.

Facilitated by the fact-finding team of the Islamic Human Rights Commission, the presentation was made live on internet via Skype through direct link with the UN Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.

Sheikh Zakzaky, according to Malam Ibrahim Usman, a media aide, was allegedly denied visa together with another key eye-witness during the Zaria killings, to personally attend the special session.

“The panel brought together members of the fact-finding team and key eye-witnesses, among them was Sheikh Zakzaky, who lost three of his sons in the massacre and Dr Musa Shuaibu, a doctor in Zaria, who treated many of the victims of the army’s attacks,” Usman said.

It would be recalled that the fact-finding team of the Islamic Human Rights Commission had visited Nigeria and compiled report, which documented the facts behind last July’s killings.

SOURCE: http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/16491-zakzaky-drags-military-to-un-over-sons-killings
Re: Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dead muslims make me smile
Re: Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by lecturerdabo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: Dead muslims make me smile

SILLY AND INHUMANE COMMENT
Re: Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by simpleseyi: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2014

A human being will not make this type of statement; definitely, animals are now having access to computers. The poster I quoted is an animal behind the computer.
Re: Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by peleson: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
They caused trouble for themselves attacking the military on a mission knowing how boko haram has been operating. Each time this zaky people go on killing non Muslims and he didn't remember the UN but now it affected him, he has gone to the UN. He should also provide all the people his members killed and the military men they murdered

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by ibedun: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2014

I cant believe this comment.

I am not a christian or muslim, i believe in the god of Obatala and Sango.

If I knew where you live I would personally pay you a visit. May your God help you.
Re: Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
ibedun:

If I knew where you live I would personally pay you a visit. May your God help you.

Flat 3, 29A Liverpool Rd, Apapa.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by johnmartus(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
ibedun:

I cant believe this comment.

I am not a christian or muslim, i believe in the god of Obatala and Sango.

your god is dead one the god that cannot save you when problem come imagine
Re: Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings by simpleseyi: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2014
johnmartus: your god is dead one the god that cannot save you when problem come imagine

Where has your own god been all this while that boko-haram has been killing christians and burning churches?

(1) (Reply)

This Too Shall Pass / I Need List Of Political Books For A Legislative Aspirant / Ekiti Crisis: CNPP Writes CJN, Urges Relocation Of Courts To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.