Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! (7018 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
anonimi:

Do you think journalists from CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera etc in developed countries also EXPECT that it is "a norm" to augment the cost of their visit because their media organisations are broke-ass, loss-making ventures ready to compromise their objectivity

Dont mind that hungry duff!

6 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by gbadexy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
If this is authentic, then the man is in serious trouble.
Elsewhere, it may be another era of how the churches operate but knowing that the other mog already cast aspersions on his person, only his church would be affected and they will say they've been vindicated.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
anonimi:

Do you think journalists from CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera etc in developed countries also EXPECT that it is "a norm" to augment the cost of their visit because their media organisations are broke-ass, loss-making ventures ready to compromise their objectivity
Anonimi, that poster don't even know that what TBJ and the Journalists did is in itself criminal in nature.

Lgos must act now

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by egbaguy: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ventura1: Were they there on his invitation? If it is a press conference called by him it is a norm for the host to augment the cost of their visit, It is not a new thing. Beside what is the content of the tape being handed out to the journalist?
To the journalist that posted the audio, what is the truth T.B Joshua wanted you to supress that is not already in the public domain, that majority of those in the building are not Nigerians but south africans! you just want to create cheap popularity from a depressed man.
u are mad

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Jmain: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Interesting
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by victorVIC1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have never for once trusted this man...but who I am to judge?
Let the government do the needful
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: Anonimi, that poster don't even know that what TBJ and the Journalists did is in itself criminal in nature.

Lgos must act now

When i posted the news earlier today, His gullible followers asked for audio/video evidence and I responded that those journalist were yet to refute it, they asked me to go and sit down. The fact is that, The guy that blew the lid has enough evidence as i was told. He is simply waiting for TB Joshua or any of his followers to react before unleashing more damming evidence, which i believe could be video tape.

I am giving Fashola, 1 weeks to either commence investigation or lose my vote/support!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1:

When i posted the news earlier today, His gullible followers asked for audio/video evidence and I responded that those journalist were yet to refute it, they asked me to go and sit down. The guy that blew the lid has enough evidence as i was told. He is simply waiting for TB Joshua or any of his followers to react before unleashing more damming evidence, which i believe could be video tape.
Wow, that guy deserves a National Honor. He earns my respect in its totality!!!! I can't Imagine group of Adults supporting a man who caused the death of almost/over a hundred people. That tape is a big shame to say the least. Those journalists especially that female must be prosecuted for Conspiracy to avert justice.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Psylas(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
omongbatim: Corrupt Yoruba pastors. I just pity people, especially Igbos, who fall mugu for all these Yoruba con men parading as pastors.
the igbo christians are not too gulible like their yoru.ba counterparts, chek the richest pastors in Africa you won't get the igbo, being a man of God doesn't pay in igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by texaco1: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Despite the fact that tb gave the press some money ,it is loud and clear there he said he doesn't want to interfere with the job of security people . The question I will like a lawyer to answer here is what is the offence of tb in this audio? On what charges can he be arrested for?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain: Interesting

Jmaine say something, i dont know you as someone who sits on the fence when it comes to national discoursecheesy
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Psylas: the igbo christians are not too gulible like their yoru.ba counterparts, chek the richest pastors in Africa you won't get the igbo, being a man of God doesn't pay in igbo land

The "Poor" Muoka of Lord's Chosen comes to mind! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
End time tinz for naija mogs. Breeze dey blow fowl nyash.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Ventura1: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista, 1United1,egbaguy Thank you all for the mention, even in the face of insult. my question is
What is the content of the tape and the truth TBJ wanted
the press to suppress?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by asadike(f): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
T.b joshua should b arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: Despite the fact that tb gave the press some money ,it is loud and clear there he said he doesn't want to interfere with the job of security people . The question I will like a lawyer to answer here is what is the offence of tb in this audio? On what charges can he be arrested for?
Oga did you listen to the audio? Did you hear when he was being taught what to say? Do you know what conspiracy to avert justice means?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
oyb: End time tinz for naija mogs. Breeze dey blow fowl nyash.

1) Oyakhilome

2) OritseJETfo

3) TB Joshua

4)
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Rawani: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
He sounded weak and defeated, but still dangerously ignorant of the intelligence of enlightened Nigerians. I think he's so used to dishing the kind of spectacular tales to his congregation that would turn alice in wonderland green with envy, that he thought Nigerians would swallow his airplane conspracy theory without engaging logic and common sense. What lacks reason at the moment, is why the LASG is pusssy-footing on the issue. If it has been established that the unfortunate incident was as a result of not just negligence on the part of TBJ, but wilful intention to skirt building codes for the purpose of profit, then there is no reason prosecution papers should not be in the final processes of being filed against the self-touted MOG.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by nduchucks: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
It is customary to help journalists out with petrol money when they come to your events. Politicians do it regularly. If N50,000 is enough to cause a journalist to report falsehood, then I pity all of una.

TB Joshua had done nothing wrong here. My only problem with him, is that he withheld important prophecy which could have saved the lives of these dead 100 followers who he reffered to as martyrs.

Jesus was a martyr, I wonder why TB did not volunteer to be a martyr himself. mumu
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by GetUmad: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
See what Nigerian journalism has turned into. Listen as those poverty-stricken journalists were shouting "thanks sir, God bless sir" like all these lagos agberos hailing a famous rich man.
The most interesting part was where he said " we have to talk like Men of God" (that really got my attention) and those hungry beggers were asking him what he wanted them to write. Looks like the ones that have been criticizing him were those ones who, unfortunately, were never present at the largesse presentation and those ones bribed didn't report anything, or could it be after collecting the brown envelope they still went ahead to report the ills?
LESSON FROM THE AUDIO CLIP :
YOU READ AND HEAR ONLY WHAT OUR MEDIA HOUSES ARE PAID TO DELIVER TO YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Ventura1: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: Wow, that guy deserves a National Honor. He earns my respect in its totality!!!! I can't Imagine group of Adults supporting a man who caused the death of almost/over a hundred people. That tape is a big shame to say the least. Those journalists especially that female must be prosecuted for Conspiracy to avert justice.

Which avertion of justice are you talking about? that he deliberately blew up the place to kill those south africans. He has allege conspiracy let the security personnel do their job to unravel the mystery. Am sure if he had employ you for the PR you will be singing a different tune.
Even the south africa govt which have 95% of the casualities are not harsh on him as we Nigerians rather they are supporting him. The bring it down attitude of we Nigerians is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
by Cheta Nwanze

T.B Joshua, the embattled founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has been accused of trying to induce press men by offering them money.

In a audio recording made available to YNaija.com by Premium Times’ reporter, Nicholas Ibekwe, the popular pastor was heard directing his staff to give reporters the sum of N50,000 each to “fuel their cars”.

Joshua, who has been criticized over the building collapse which occurred last week killing over 80 people was recorded saying,”I want you to help me go and correct what is out there.”

Joshua, who recently released a Facebook message condoling with the families of the bereaved appeared overwhelmed by the negative publicity his church is getting said “everything is complicated at the moment.”

Listen to the audio recording captured below

http://ynaija.com/tb-joshua-audio/

We are getting there!
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by focus7: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
bobasuo1: That guy need to be arrested asap, it's like he doesn't feel concern at all.
do u need to tell us? U shuld have just arrested him, when he first posted this morning people were asking him for audio evidence now he produced it u are calling for his arrest, u a prophet bottom licker.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
nduchucks: It is customary to help journalists out with petrol money when they come to your events. Politicians do it regularly. If N50,000 is enough to cause a journalist to report falsehood, then I pity all of una.

TB Joshua had done nothing wrong here. My only problem with him, is that he withheld important prophecy which could have saved the lives of these dead 100 followers who he reffered to as martyrs.

Jesus was a martyr, I wonder why TB did not volunteer to be a martyr himself. mumu

So those hungry journalists were on the invitation of TB Joshua, to come and witness more than 90 lives buried in the rumble from the collapsed building?? smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ventura1:

Which avertion of justice are you talking about? that he deliberately blew up the place to kill those south africans. He has allege conspiracy let the security personnel do their job to unravel the mystery. Am sure if he had employ you for the PR you will be singing a different tune.
Even the south africa govt which have 95% of the casualities are not harsh on him as we Nigerians rather they are supporting him. The bring it down attitude of we Nigerians is not good at all.
1. It is against the ethics of journalism to take "brown envelope"
2. It is a crime in journalism to report false information/half truth. If you do, don't get caught(sic)
3. The actions of the journalists were aimed at deception and it is criminal in nature.
4. There is a case of bribery here, which Ís in contravention to the ICPC act and the Penal code
5. The act of the journalisÞs amounts to conspiracy to pervert justice technically.

It will only take a "Smart" team of lawyers to get the Journalists off the hook except the Prosecutors mercy on them by not pressing charges. But definitely, they will lose their jobs and will be sanctioned/suspended by the NIJ.

The job of a PR pro is distinct from a journalist.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1United1: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: 1. It is against the ethics of journalism to take "brown envelope"
2. It is a crime in journalism to report false information/half truth. If you do, don't get caught(sic)
3. The actions of the journalists were aimed at deception and it is criminal in nature.
4. There is a case of bribery here, which Ís in contravention to the ICPC act and the Penal code
5. The act of the journalisÞs amounts to conspiracy to pervert justice technically.

It will only take a "Smart" team of lawyers to get the Journalists off the hook except the Prosecutors mercy on them by not pressing charges. But definitely, they will lose their jobs and will be sanctioned/suspensed by the NIJ.

The job of a PR pro is distinct from a journalist.

Enough said!
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by arresa: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Your own president give out brown envelopes and transport money all the time and I don't see you people call it bribe.

Funny Nigerians.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by anonimi: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1:

When i posted the news earlier today, His gullible followers asked for audio/video evidence and I responded that those journalist were yet to refute it, they asked me to go and sit down. The fact is that, The guy that blew the lid has enough evidence as i was told. He is simply waiting for TB Joshua or any of his followers to react before unleashing more damming evidence, which i believe could be video tape.

I am giving Fashola, 1 weeks to either commence investigation or lose my vote/support!

It seems that Fashola has QUIETLY established a panel aka committee to buy time in the guise of doing investigation:

A former Vice-Chairman, Nigerian Institute of Architects, who is a member of the Building Collapse Prevention Guild Technical Committee on the investigation of the collapsed building at the Synagogue Church, Olufemi Shodunke, explained that the structural integrity test to be carried out on the building would involve professional judgement to determine its efficacy.

Shodunke said the professionals responsible for the construction of the collapsed guest house had yet to be identified and that the answer was important to the investigation of the committee.

An estate surveyor, Kayode Ogunji, who is also a member of the collapsed building investigation panel, said, "In the building language, when you have an 'X' sign labelled on a structure, it means there is a distress in that building; it means there is something wrong with the construction. It is either the building is tilting, sinking or the right materials were not used, and even before, during and after construction, if these tilts are discovered, the authority in charge will now come over there to tell the builders to stop.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/building-collapse-lagos-govt-moves-against-synagogue/
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rawani: He sounded weak and defeated, but still dangerously ignorant at the intelligence of enlightened Nigerians. I think he has been too used to dishing spectacular tales to his congregation that would turn Alice in wonderland green with envy, that he thought Nigerians would swallow his airplane conspracy theory without engaging logic and common sense. What lacks reason at the moment, is why the LASG is pusssy-footing on the issue. If it has been established that the unfortunate incident was as a result of not just negligence on the part of TBJ, but wilful intention to skirt building codes for the purpose of profit, then there is no reason prosecution papers should be in the final processes of being filed against the self-touted MOG.
End Time "god of men" grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
omongbatim: Corrupt Yoruba pastors. I just pity people, especially Igbos, who fall mugu for all these Yoruba con men parading as pastors.
Anuofia, don't tribalize this thread. No Yoruba will come here to defend T.B. Johsua like Igbo people did for Rev. King.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
anonimi:

It seems that Fashola has QUIETLY established a panel aka committee to buy time in the guise of doing investigation:

we don't need committee but investigation. The Ministry of Justice must go to work. The ICPC should also establish a case of Bribery against the jornalists and TBJ immediately. They all must pay along with their conspirators
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by anonimi: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2014

Is Rev. Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, a.k.a Reverend King also a Yoruba shocked

Appeal court affirms death sentence on Rev. King

The Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos, yesterday, affirmed the death sentence passed on the General Overseer of the Christian Praying Assembly, Rev. Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, a.k.a Reverend King by Justice Joseph Oyewole of the Lagos State High Court.

’’I hereby rule that the prosecution effectively discharged the burden of proof on it. This appeal is devoid of any basis and accordingly fails.

The judgment of the High Court is hereby affirmed, and the conviction imposed on the appellant, (which is death by hanging) is also affirmed,” Justice Fatimo Akinbami who read the judgement held. The two other members of the panel of Justices, Amina Augie and Ibrahim Saulawa concurred with the lead judgement.

Ezeugo was sentenced to death by the Lagos State High Court, Ikeja, on January 11, 2007 for the murder of one of his church members, Ann Uzoh. Ezeugo was arraigned on September 26, 2006 on a six-count charge of attempted murder and murder but he pleaded not guilty to all the charges.

The prosecutor had said that the convict poured petrol on the deceased and five other persons and that Uzoh died on August 2, 2006; 11 days after the act was perpetrated on her.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/a....AdaREMlj.dpuf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! / Atheist Logic Be Like... / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.