Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! (7017 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by redcap: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
tunde705: unfocused! Why are you shouting my name?

I have listened to the so called audio evidence.

I WAS HOPING TO HEAR TB JOSHUA SAY "JOURNALIST I WANT YOU TO TELL THE WORLD THAT THE INCIDENCE DIDNT HAPPEN AT SYNAGOGUE" or some thing

YOU PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF SADDIST, LOOKING FOR WHO TO VENT YOUR FALSTRATION ON. ITS ONLY THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHO TB J IS. HE ENJOYS GIVING OUT MONEY ALOT.

TAKE NOTE, HE SAID " THE SECURITY AGENTS ARE INVESTIGATING AND I DONT WANT TO INTERFERE"

Now the question is , "WHY WILL HE WANT TO INTERFERE WITH THE WORK OF THE JOURNALIST?"

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!!

He can't possibly interfere on issue because its beyond him.he prolly induced the journalists to downplay the outcome of the investigations thereby indirectly interfering with the job of the investigating agents.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by tunde705(m): 6:02am On Sep 21, 2014
redcap:

He can't possibly interfere on issue because its beyond him.he prolly induced the journalists to downplay the outcome of the investigations thereby indirectly interfering with the job of the investigating agents.
BROTHER IF ITS JOBLESSNESS THAT IS WORRYING YOU I CAN HELP YOU SECURE A VERY GOOD JOB. THIS ISSUE IS EVEN BEYOND THE JOURNALIST COS THE WHOLE WORLD IS EVEN AWARE AND INTERESTED IN IT.

TELL ME! WHEN BRIBERY IS TAKING PLACE DOESNT THE PERSON GIVING THE PRIBE TELL THE PERSON WHAT HE WANT?

YOU JUST SAT DOWN SOMEWHERE AND STARTED SECOND GUESSING HIS MOTIVES.

DID HE ASK THEM TO DOWN PLAY ANY THING BETTER STILL I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THE AUDIO AGAIN.

LETS BE FAIR AND OBJECTIVE IN ALL OUR DEALINGS...

I SUGGEST YOU GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH FOR "TB JOSHUA'S WORKS OF CHARITY", YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY HE ENJOYS GIVING ALOT...

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by 1mindchrisr(f): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2014
wow onother generous acts TB Joshua SENDS ANOINTING OIL,FOOD PARCELS N R5000 TO SA VICTIMS

BRIBE HAS NOW CHANGED TO GENEROUS WORLD FIRS NICOLUS IBEKWE N NOW D VICTIMS BUT I WONDER IF IT WILL HELP FOR I HEAR D VICTIMS FAMILY TO SUE D MAN HAS INCREASED

HMMMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIL / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 14-19th Of December At The Camp / Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.