Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Is Wrong With MTN? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Wrong With MTN? (815 Views)

Slowdns Android Free Browsing With MTN And Etisalat / How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With MTN? by masquellett(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have been on MTN Zone plan for some time now and the maximum amount they charge on MTN to MTN calls is 24kobo/s. But for the past 1 week plus now, I noticed that they've been charging 40kobo/s maximum! Pls is anybody experiencing this too? Is something wrong with there services? Cos its annoying I must say.
Re: What Is Wrong With MTN? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: What Is Wrong With MTN? by masquellett(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Have u changed package?
Re: What Is Wrong With MTN? by gebony(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
You can confirm and report service of any company here
http://www.scamfender.com/p/about-us.html?m=0

Re: What Is Wrong With MTN? by osile2012: 2:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Click the link on my signature to rate MTN and other Top Brands in Nigeria, based on your experience with them. This will enable them improve on their service because your rating affects their report on the site.

(1) (Reply)

India Successfully Reaches Mars On Maiden Attempt / Ultra Fast Charging Batteries- Coming To A Cell Phone Soon? / Grab This 3-in-1 A4 Printer( Scan, Print, Copy)with Ink Feeding System.save More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.