Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa (2811 Views)

Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by LMAyedun(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa

1 Like

Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by LMAyedun(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
More...

Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by LMAyedun(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
More..

Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by LMAyedun(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by yunglykmine(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Isabel Dos Santos, Beauriful Woman.
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by Katier00(f): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
One day, i will make myself proud too. These women are wonderful
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by LMAyedun(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
yunglykmine: Isabel Dos Santos, Beauriful Woman.
Wealthy & Beautiful... Life feels wonderful having such as a wife.

Katier00: One day, i will make myself proud too. These women are wonderful
I believe you.
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by Katier00(f): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
LMAyedun: Wealthy & Beautiful... Life feels wonderful having such as a wife.

I believe you.
Thanks, I believe in myself too and that is number 1 factor for greatness
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
There is one thing in common with all of them, They are all old. The youngest is in her forties. I guess it is difficult for African young women to be that rich. All those American female musicians are richer than most of them. And a whopping six of the ten of them are South Africans! If they can produce Six females millionaires that are among the top 10 richest females in Africa then Nigeria really needs to learn from that country. What are they doing right? Women empowerment? The only two Nigerians there all got their wealth from the Oil sector.

It seems religion and ethnicity have greatly suppress the full potentials of our African women.

1 Like

Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by philantoxx(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
see money oo
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by vedd: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Africa is yet to harness the full potential of its female population.

1 Like

Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
AFRICA STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO IN FEMALE EMPOWERMENT.WOMEN FROM OTHER CONTINENTS BY FAR OUTDO OUR OWN WOMEN.

BUT I BELIEVE WE ARE IMPROVINGsmileyWATCH OUT FOR DHAMMYG IN SOME YEARS TO COMEwink
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by LMAyedun(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Katier00: Thanks, I believe in myself too and that is number 1 factor for greatness
See you at the top then. cool
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by missdebs(f): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Idrismusty97: There is one thing in common with all of them, They are all old. The youngest is in her forties. I guess it is difficult for African young women to be that rich. All those American female musicians are richer than most of them. And a whopping six of the ten of them are South Africans! If they can produce Six females millionaires that are among the top 10 richest females in Africa then Nigeria really needs to learn from that country. What are they doing right? Women empowerment? The only two Nigerians there all got their wealth from the Oil sector.

It seems religion and ethnicity have greatly suppress the full potentials of our African women.
bros its not only white women, but white men also have majority of Africas wealth, goes to show hw much d whites hav looted mother Africa, chai diaris God

1 Like

Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by okotv(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
what.....off to make money
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
nyc writeup..
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by nairalife2013(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
My wife is, I must say, almost at par wid isabel cept in age n beauty which she has made me proud by beating her. Op do more research nex time to avoid omitting my wife's name cos datz a sueABLE or a bandable offence!
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by WIZGUY69(m): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
i love that woman in the number 2 position.
btw, i was expecting names like chinwe ikechukwu and co. to fill the list.
coz i though they are the most business oriented tribe in Nigeria.
no be by mouth. yorubas leads why others follows.
wink
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by IGBOSON1: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2014
WIZGUY69: i love that woman in the number 2 position.
btw, i was expecting names like chinwe ikechukwu and co. to fill the list.
coz i though they are the most business oriented tribe in Nigeria.
no be by mouth. yorubas leads why others follows.
wink

^^^Clap for yourself; you're the first to bring in a tribal slant to the thread! How does it feel being a class-act xenophobic t'wat?

To be honest, once i saw your diseased moniker i just knew you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from saying something uncomplimentary of Ndigbo!

1 Like

Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by WIZGUY69(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Clap for yourself; you're the first to bring in a tribal slant to the thread! How does it feel being a class-act xenophobic t'wat?

To be honest, once i saw your diseased moniker i just knew you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from saying something uncomplimentary of Ndigbo!

Happy sunday sir.
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by eaglechild: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Wives of presidents.

Oil bloc beneficiaries of corrupt governments.

These aren't exactly honourable means to wealth.
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by Katier00(f): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
LMAyedun:
See you at the top then. cool
hi hope you are still climbing climbing
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by zlantanfan: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Even the one wen open legs to get oyel well sef no billionaire with fashion tycoon as model.

Slay queen
Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by adesokan382: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wives of presidents. Oil bloc beneficiaries of corrupt governments. These aren't exactly honourable means to wealth.

87 Likes

Re: Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa by GuntersChain(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
See as white full south africa. Kudos to them all.

(1) (Reply)

Swing States For Buhari! / How Saraki Wrecked Yoruba Actress, Lola Alao’s Marriage With Lagos House, Jeep / An Epic Reply To An Almajiri Who Thinks Niger Deltans Are Still Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.