Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) (5224 Views)

James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ucheosefoh: I hope your data is not only meant to criticize people you can as well search and paste about innocent people that got condemned to death for murder abi you are afraid of using google ?

are you not the great OP copyright infringer?
Re: 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
dreyjacs:
yes but nothing has been heard about the case ever since maybe in 9 years time they'll get their sentence alongside the aluu 4 killers
Dear I think they are still in prison but few of them may be granted bail(eg the pharmacist and the buyer of the blackberry fone). Their offence was a bailable one. But the two other guys that confessed to the killing are charged for murder which is not a bailable offence. The last I read of them was Sep 2013 http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-cynthia-osokogus-alleged-killers-made-statements-voluntarily/159515/
Re: 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: Dear I think they are still in prison but few of them may be granted bail(eg the pharmacist and the buyer of the blackberry fone). Their offence was a bailable one. But the two other guys that confessed to the killing are charged for murder which is not a bailable offence. The last I read of them was Sep 2013 http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-cynthia-osokogus-alleged-killers-made-statements-voluntarily/159515/
I see. thanks for posting the link
Re: 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

I am about to start my church very soon.

I dont attend any of these fake churches or gay conventions like you have in the catholic church

Too bad with this mind set Rev King's church will be better than yours. You can say anything you like but nothing you say can change anything so I wonder why you invest your productive time on campaign against Catholic church that will add no value to your life. Like a elder once said that when a frustrated pastor or church want to attract members they embark on endless campaigns against the Catholic church and here is one of them
Re: 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

are you not the great OP copyright infringer?
You have time but let me put it straight to you I copied it and gave reference to the source. The message was passed and intelligent people grap it. I thought you suppose to be reading your bible not trolling
Re: 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
dreyjacs:
I see. thanks for posting the link
it is a warm pleasure
Re: 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures) by JuanDeDios: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: That is why I appreciate Nigeria's criminal system despite the "challenges". Murderers are sent to the gallows especially when it is beyond reasonable doubt. Nothing like parole grin
Nigeria's criminal justice system is a crying shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page / Child opens door when parents were having sex / Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.