Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Bleach Vs Naruto - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bleach Vs Naruto (1324 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleach Vs Naruto by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
its no doubt that the two verses are strong, they are awesome in strength,intelligence, techniques and others..but personally I think bleach is stronger ..share ur views and ideas

Re: Bleach Vs Naruto by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
I've not had time to start watching bleach sad

Buh naruto on the other hand is quite strong
Re: Bleach Vs Naruto by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2014
when u start watching bleach.....ur ideas or definition of "strong" will change
Re: Bleach Vs Naruto by dacza: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2014
I will take bleach ova naruto anyday anytime naruto storyline sucks
Re: Bleach Vs Naruto by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
For me, it's definitely Naruto!
Re: Bleach Vs Naruto by rapmike(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2014
I knew it! Na Bleach fans open this kind of thread, in order to dissuade people from watching Naruto due to its 'wack' storyline. There is God oh! Lolz.
Re: Bleach Vs Naruto by zodiakzax: 6:16pm On May 12, 2015
sportsmaster:
its no doubt that the two verses are strong, they are awesome in strength,intelligence, techniques and others..but personally I think bleach is stronger ..share ur views and ideas

Yeah bleach is stronger but naruto has a better story line. Cheers
Re: Bleach Vs Naruto by TopsyKrete: 10:35am On May 14, 2015
sportsmaster:
when u start watching bleach.....ur ideas or definition of "strong" will change

Story story...story
Once upon a time...
There was a boy, Ichigo by name...

.....He later found out he is part shinigami, part vaizard, part quincy part school boy that all soul society comes to visit in school.

Then one day, he became so strong he fought with Aizen, a mystic captain looking for power where power is not....

Mind you that was wia sensible story finished...

Thinking of Akatsuki alone has murdered Bleach
Re: Bleach Vs Naruto by nani667: 7:27pm On May 14, 2015
Of you ask me they're both more or less the same... Aizen Sosuke is very powerful, and Immortal... But so is Kaguya Ootsutsuki... Kuchiki Byakuya is Very similar to Uchiha Itachi... And Ichigo is more or less the Naruto of Bleach....

One can never really tell which is actually stronger... But the battle would be interesting ✔

(1) (Reply)

Swing And A Miss: American Sniper / Have You Seen The Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Look Alike? / Bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.